Author Topic: Introduction: New Quitter  (Read 1213 times)

Offline 4TheWin

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 636
Re: Introduction: New Quitter
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 11:35:00 PM »
Way to go buddy!!! And thanks for giving back to new generations of quitters!

Offline scottludwig

• Quitter
  • it’s good to be quit w the cult
  • Quit Date: November 2, 2016
  • Interests: I will not live the second half of my adult life with nicotine in my body
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2017, 01:43:00 AM »
It all started here ^^^^ a day of life that would not be forgotten. ^^^ great stuff by the way- I loved reading these replies once again and remember how they brought me in.

Today like the last few months have been nothing short of a dream. I feel amazing at 365. Truely free from something that had complete control over my life. I never though I could do this. I was hopeless, hiding from my wife and children, unable to escape the grasp of a truely powerfull addiction. I've crossed this line with some amazing people who I see on these boards paying it forward and changing people's lives, my life. Thank you for being here, being here today, and being quit today. I'm proud to be here with you and look fwd to seeing your promise each day.

Offline tljent79

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2016-11-02
  • Interests: Spending time with my family, being outdoors, music, & traveling.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 08:39:00 AM »
Hi Scott and welcome. I'm in your quit group and have lived the secret dip life for 20+ years as well. Looking forward to making this journey with you and everyone else in this community. I've been on here frequently and it's definitely a great way to take the mind off of the dip in a constructive way. Lots of great information on the site as well as in the forums.
"I'd like to think of myself as the flavor of the decade." - Ron Paul

Offline AquaDiggity

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: July 2, 2014
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 12:12:00 AM »
Great decision Scott! I see you got your first roll post in too. Welcome to KTC. I was in a similar position as you just 856 days ago. Same age and time dipping. I guess 20 years is enough. Sent you a PM. This seems impossible and even a little crazy but this place works with a bunch of strangers supporting each other. Hope to see you on the roll in the AM quitter.

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 11:59:00 PM »
Yes! Another one to post roll with and support. Welcome Scott
Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 10:19:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: scottludwig
Greetings. Day 2 for me. My first day without was 11/2. my mouth is continuously sweating. Im 40 years old and have lived the secret dip life for 22 years. Im looking forward to succeeding with all of you through commitment and determination. The simple fact that it is so hard to keep off my mind off it motivates me even more to resist. I've never been online posting before but I plan on figuring it out. thank you.
Welcome to quit! Get to the February 2017 pre HOF quit group and post roll with a bunch of fellow quitters just starting their quits.

Also, drink lots of water, exercise through craves, read this site, and reach out to your fellow quitters for support.
The great thing my friend is you have found quit heaven! Here you will get brotherhood accountability someone to walk you through all of the bad days and all it cost is 29.95 a month! Haha ?! I'm jk it's absolutely free, just post roll and let us help you because after all, we are all addicts just like you my friend! I will be waiting, my advice is do it immediately don't wait! I quit with you!
Pab...... Thats so funny! Seriously...Love it.
The cost should be.... All they have!
There is no price a man would give to live without chains....
Once they are gone.
Freedom is here.
Like Grace.... It just has to be recieved!
Post roll Scott.
Rawls 716
I believe.....

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 08:33:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Greetings. Day 2 for me. My first day without was 11/2. my mouth is continuously sweating. Im 40 years old and have lived the secret dip life for 22 years. Im looking forward to succeeding with all of you through commitment and determination. The simple fact that it is so hard to keep off my mind off it motivates me even more to resist. I've never been online posting before but I plan on figuring it out. thank you.
Welcome to quit! Get to the February 2017 pre HOF quit group and post roll with a bunch of fellow quitters just starting their quits.

Also, drink lots of water, exercise through craves, read this site, and reach out to your fellow quitters for support.
The great thing my friend is you have found quit heaven! Here you will get brotherhood accountability someone to walk you through all of the bad days and all it cost is 29.95 a month! Haha ?! I'm jk it's absolutely free, just post roll and let us help you because after all, we are all addicts just like you my friend! I will be waiting, my advice is do it immediately don't wait! I quit with you!
Great job posting roll my friend! Stay close to the site, read , listen to the badass quitters here and ask questions. Get some numbers from other quitters. You can do this and we want to help! I quit with you today!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 07:54:00 PM »

Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 07:08:00 PM »

Offline scottludwig

• Quitter
  • it’s good to be quit w the cult
  • Quit Date: November 2, 2016
  • Interests: I will not live the second half of my adult life with nicotine in my body
  • Likes Given: 24
Introduction: New Quitter
« on: November 03, 2016, 06:34:00 PM »