Author Topic: My first day  (Read 1335 times)

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Golf, Drums, Most sports, Tournament Poker, Working Out, MMA, Being Outdoors, Renovating the house one room at a time and Quitting!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My first day
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 04:48:00 PM »
Quote from: famousdavis
Well, it's time to make a decision to quit dipping. I've "tried" before but never have I said that I'm going to do it. This site gives me hope because I see all of you other guys that have done it. If you can do it, so can I. I've already posted on roll call and I'll be posting tomorrow. I am so sick of leaving my wife alone in bed so that I can go chew at night. At the end of the night I hate myself for chewing and then I have trouble getting to sleep. Over and over again. I'm always tired. Well, enough bitching. Let's do this!!
Great for you brother. You already got my number and you made your promise to stay Nic free for the day. Post tomorrows promise first thing in the morning and then keep your word to us. We've all been through what you'll be going through and will help in any way we can. Stay strong and stay active out here. Read as much as you can and don't fucking cave. It's that simple.
Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

If you cave without using your numbers, I will hunt your stupid, ignorant ass down, tear your fucking head off, shit down your blood squirting neck stump and skull fuck your newly decapitated melon. Have a nice day!

Offline famousdavis

• Likes Given: 0
My first day
« on: March 26, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »
Well, it's time to make a decision to quit dipping. I've "tried" before but never have I said that I'm going to do it. This site gives me hope because I see all of you other guys that have done it. If you can do it, so can I. I've already posted on roll call and I'll be posting tomorrow. I am so sick of leaving my wife alone in bed so that I can go chew at night. At the end of the night I hate myself for chewing and then I have trouble getting to sleep. Over and over again. I'm always tired. Well, enough bitching. Let's do this!!