Author Topic: Starting now  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Kubiak

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Starting now
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
You were 20 minutes late from the best quit time in history. Regardless, the sooner the better, don't wait 20 years and then quit with 20 years of regret.

Offline 05wrxing

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Deer hunting, motorcycles, football, basketball and most of all my quit and my loving family.
  • Likes Given: 14
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 10:20:00 AM »
Great job deciding to put down dip only a year into your addiction, Wish I would have been that smart. I tried a hundred diff. times to quit and always failed till I found KTC. Number one thing is posting roll and posting it early every single day and make your promise not to use. The first few day's are always the hardest but, it does get better. Remember how this day 1 feel's, so you will never be posting another one. I quit with you today. If you need anything just pm me.
Experience is the name we give to our mistakes." Oscar Wilde

Roll call is not a daily attendance sheet, it is a daily pledge" - Boelker62

QUIT 9-13-21

Offline Mike_Land

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Triathlons and my girls, Wife Michelle and Daughter Olivia.
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »
Quote from: DuckCommander
Today's the day that I'm going to give up dipping. I've only been dipping for about a year now but I realize that it is time to give up this nasty habit so as if 12/12/12 12:32 AM, I am quit!
Welcome Duck Commander and congratson making the best decision you have ever made.

Now, get your ass over to the welcome center, read everything on this site at least twice.

Learn how to post to roll call. You will be in the March 2013 quit group. Post the roll every morning. Embrace the massive SUCK of the first 3 or 4 days and get ready to feel what freedom from the can really feels like.

PM me with your numbers so I can help you when you need it. That means any kind of help which could be a kind word or a massive ass chewing and kicking depending on the situation.

I will respond with my numbers when I receive yours.

Mike

Offline DuckCommander

Starting now
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:33:00 AM »
Today's the day that I'm going to give up dipping. I've only been dipping for about a year now but I realize that it is time to give up this nasty habit so as if 12/12/12 12:32 AM, I am quit!