Author Topic: ItÂ’s About TimeÂ…SamCat!!!  (Read 7690 times)

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2009-07-27
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: ItÂ’s About TimeÂ…SamCat!!!
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 12:33:00 AM »
* This will be my favorite helpful Words of Wisdom from the vets...

Posted: Jul 27, 2009, 1:59 pm by: BigDBingo!!!

Hey November -

Congrats on making it to this site, and congrats on probably the hardest decision of your life. Also the best one.

Use the veterans and use each other to lean on when it gets tough - but trust me when i say it gets easier - post roll every day. Log on. No matter how bad you're feeling - knowing that others in your group are feeling it too, and that hundreds of vets have come before and gone through the same thing helps. Use the live chat. PM a buddy. Text. Call. Pledge to your friends that you will help them.

Use seeds. Gum. Fake stuff. Just make sure no tobacco enters your body. You've had enough of that shit. No more.

We're all here to help you quit. Use us.
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Thanks for visiting The CatHouse!!!

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »
:o
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2010, 10:33:00 PM »
:huh:
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 10:28:00 PM »
^_^
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 10:26:00 PM »
Ok Im going to start at Page 1 of my Quit and reflect on funny or important things that went on directly with me...kinda like a cliff notes version of my Journey for me to easily look back at... Here goes nothing...some of it may be helpful to y'all but most of it will just be for me to laugh at!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »
Quote from: PieRat
Of course we are. :lol:

All in good fun though. Seriously I really appreciate your HoF speech. There is a lot of inspiration on this site for us noobs who have not been on the quit as long as you vets. :)

Now how about the next installment huh? We really must know who shot J.R. Was it Professor Snape, or Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick? :P
LMAO!!!
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline PieRat

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 10:57:00 PM »
Of course we are. :lol:

All in good fun though. Seriously I really appreciate your HoF speech. There is a lot of inspiration on this site for us noobs who have not been on the quit as long as you vets. :)

Now how about the next installment huh? We really must know who shot J.R. Was it Professor Snape, or Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick? :P
Try Rat Dip!

04/27/2010 - The QUIT began

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 05:58:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: Volp
Quote from: GlennFtheKodiak
Noobs, i highly recommend you read her HOF speech, you won't be disapponted. 'na na'  'Popcorn'  'crackup'  :rolleyes:  :o
Hehe I just read her HOF speech....

Ummm..well, uhhhh, heh. :P
From what I've read, it's a pretty good speech really. The first 4000 words are very well written and meaningful, then around the 12,375 word mark, the mood becomes a tad dark and disturbing, then somewhere in between words 28,732 and 34,968, it's back to meaningful but with dark and disturbing overtones.
The bad part is, after all of that, you realize you're only a third of the way through.

I plan on finishing reading this by the end of the Summer so don't tell me the ending.
Oh did you get past the part where Darth Vader revealed to her that he was her father? Oops....If not then disregard that! Also Dumbledore is not really dead! Oops again. Disregard! :wacko:
Yeah, I'm already past the part where Darth Vader (Sam's father) shot Dumbledore in the shower then it turned out to be a dream, meaning the entire previous year had been a big waste of time. I'm up the part where the white whale bit Sam's Mother's leg off and the Templar Knights hid the body in some Church in England and her real last name in Saint Clair. I'm also hoping the she ends up getting that little farm with all the rabbits so she can live off of the fat o' the land with her half-wit, oafish partner. That would make me happy. And don't tell me if she and her buddy Jim, take the cruise down the Mississippi to Cairo Aro, Illinois that she's eluded to in chapter 15. Although I think that darn Ingun has got it in for her. Then there was that Phony, elitist prep she went to. Thank god she ran away from there, besides, all the children were getting awful close to falling of the edge of that cliff.
This speech has got it all.
You guys forgot all about the part with the seven dwarfs and the big bad Amazon bitches.
So true that is one of the most important plot twist of the speech. That and then there is the whole deal about the one smoke ring of power that Sam must take to Mount Quit in the land of Cat house!

Wow this is defintely a best seller, and Oprah should be ashamed if she does not recommend it!
'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' OMG...I just ahave to ask...Are y'all making fun of my speech??? 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' Its ok, I look back and laugh too!!! Somedays I miss the fog!!! :P
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 05:52:00 PM »
Quote from: MikeA
should I post the babe here too?
HEHE!!! Well you could always post me my very own special edition ;)
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline PieRat

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 01:39:00 PM »
Quote from: razd611
Noobs, i highly recommend you read her HOF speech, you won't be disapponted. 'na na'  'Popcorn'  'crackup'  :rolleyes:  :o

From what I've read, it's a pretty good speech really. The first 4000 words are very well written and meaningful, then around the 12,375 word mark, the mood becomes a tad dark and disturbing, then somewhere in between words 28,732 and 34,968, it's back to meaningful but with dark and disturbing overtones.
The bad part is, after all of that, you realize you're only a third of the way through.

I plan on finishing reading this by the end of the Summer so don't tell me the ending.
Oh did you get past the part where Darth Vader revealed to her that he was her father? Oops....If not then disregard that! Also Dumbledore is not really dead! Oops again. Disregard! :wacko:
Yeah, I'm already past the part where Darth Vader (Sam's father) shot Dumbledore in the shower then it turned out to be a dream, meaning the entire previous year had been a big waste of time. I'm up the part where the white whale bit Sam's Mother's leg off and the Templar Knights hid the body in some Church in England and her real last name in Saint Clair. I'm also hoping the she ends up getting that little farm with all the rabbits so she can live off of the fat o' the land with her half-wit, oafish partner. That would make me happy. And don't tell me if she and her buddy Jim, take the cruise down the Mississippi to Cairo Aro, Illinois that she's eluded to in chapter 15. Although I think that darn Ingun has got it in for her. Then there was that Phony, elitist prep she went to. Thank god she ran away from there, besides, all the children were getting awful close to falling of the edge of that cliff.
You guys forgot all about the part with the seven dwarfs and the big bad Amazon bitches.
So true that is one of the most important plot twist of the speech. That and then there is the whole deal about the one smoke ring of power that Sam must take to Mount Quit in the land of Cat house!

Wow this is defintely a best seller, and Oprah should be ashamed if she does not recommend it!
Try Rat Dip!

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »

Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Golf, Drums, Most sports, Tournament Poker, Working Out, MMA, Being Outdoors, Renovating the house one room at a time and Quitting!
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 12:44:00 PM »

Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

If you cave without using your numbers, I will hunt your stupid, ignorant ass down, tear your fucking head off, shit down your blood squirting neck stump and skull fuck your newly decapitated melon. Have a nice day!

Offline PieRat

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 10:45:00 AM »

Try Rat Dip!

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 09:58:00 AM »
should I post the babe here too?

Offline Volp

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Golf, Drums, Most sports, Tournament Poker, Working Out, MMA, Being Outdoors, Renovating the house one room at a time and Quitting!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »

Q.D. 6-15-09
HOF 9-22-09
2'nd floor 12-31-09
3'rd floor 4-10-10
1st year quit 6-14-10
4'th floor 7-19-10

If you cave without using your numbers, I will hunt your stupid, ignorant ass down, tear your fucking head off, shit down your blood squirting neck stump and skull fuck your newly decapitated melon. Have a nice day!