Author Topic: ItÂ’s About TimeÂ…SamCat!!!  (Read 7682 times)

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
Re: ItÂ’s About TimeÂ…SamCat!!!
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2015, 11:31:00 AM »
Congrats on the 2k SamCat

Offline slarowe5

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2015, 11:00:00 AM »
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: CavMan83
Wow.....

What can you say? 2,000 days is simply amazing. You have my sincere admiration! You are one fine quitter!!
Holy mackerel, I hear 2001 is the hardest day... 'oh yeah'
congrats cat!
congrats on 2000 lady!!!! 'Cheers'
#8206;?It?s always down to you and the choices you make. Work on the things you can change and never dwell on the things you can?t. You choose? ?results? or ?excuses? it?s always down to YOU? no one has ever given their BEST and regretted it. GO HARD NO EXCUSES.?
Quit Date: 2/28/2014

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2015, 09:41:00 AM »
Quote from: slug.go
Wow.....

What can you say? 2,000 days is simply amazing. You have my sincere admiration! You are one fine quitter!!
congrats cat!

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2015, 09:05:00 AM »
Wow.....

Quit since 1/23/14

Offline CavMan83

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-10
  • Interests: Bass Fishing, music, all things motorsports, National Defense
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2015, 08:33:00 AM »
Wow.....

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2009-07-27
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2014, 07:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: schaef418
Quote from: SamCat!!!
So today I had a Very Wierd and Haunting day. I was pulling into Work and my Jeep totally smelled like someone lit up and was Smoking right beside me...I sat there for a few minutes just smelling and sniffing it...I hate to say it but it was even kind of Alluring me in...
Then I caught myself and thought...this smell is disgusting.
I went into work and had a very busy day...out of nowhere it was there AGAIN...I looked around and I could not figure out where it was coming from. Even walked away Quickly holding my breath lol...

The only thing I am left with to believe is that even after Quitting for 1,9o2 days that NIC BITCH is still out there...She will stop at nothing to try and draw you back in.

Be Vigilant...Gaurd and Protect Your Quit...We are NEVER Cured...we are All actually just 1 Bad Decision from a Pack/Can a Day Habit!!!

She was Outta Luck...Today for Sure...I posted Roll, I gave my Word and My Word is Bond!!! I Need and Love All Y'all for Fighting this Battle with me EVERDAY...Thank You!!!

Sam- 1!!! Nic Bitch- 0!!!
Smack that nic bitch right in the kisser. Well done, Sam.
Great post SamCat. My father quit smoking when he was 40. He said, even after some 20 years, that he gets sick to his stomach at the smell of cigarette smoke, but then, every once in awhile, from nowhere, he would catch the scent of someone lighting up and for a split second, wish he could have that puff.....and then snaps back into hatred for nicotine. She is always there.....she will never stop. We must just realize that this is our life now.....a life of being quit.....and a promise every day to keep us this way. Thanks for sharing SamCat.
Thanks for Sharing as Well...it's Great just Knowing that you're not Ever Alone in this fight!!! Thanks :)
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Thanks for visiting The CatHouse!!!

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2014, 12:36:00 AM »
Quote from: schaef418
So today I had a Very Wierd and Haunting day. I was pulling into Work and my Jeep totally smelled like someone lit up and was Smoking right beside me...I sat there for a few minutes just smelling and sniffing it...I hate to say it but it was even kind of Alluring me in...
I went into work and had a very busy day...out of nowhere it was there AGAIN...I looked around and I could not figure out where it was coming from. Even walked away Quickly holding my breath lol...

The only thing I am left with to believe is that even after Quitting for 1,9o2 days that NIC BITCH is still out there...She will stop at nothing to try and draw you back in.

Be Vigilant...Gaurd and Protect Your Quit...We are NEVER Cured...we are All actually just 1 Bad Decision from a Pack/Can a Day Habit!!!

She was Outta Luck...Today for Sure...I posted Roll, I gave my Word and My Word is Bond!!! I Need and Love All Y'all for Fighting this Battle with me EVERDAY...Thank You!!!

Great post SamCat. My father quit smoking when he was 40. He said, even after some 20 years, that he gets sick to his stomach at the smell of cigarette smoke, but then, every once in awhile, from nowhere, he would catch the scent of someone lighting up and for a split second, wish he could have that puff.....and then snaps back into hatred for nicotine. She is always there.....she will never stop. We must just realize that this is our life now.....a life of being quit.....and a promise every day to keep us this way. Thanks for sharing SamCat.
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline schaef418

• BANNED
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #128 on: October 10, 2014, 07:18:00 PM »

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #127 on: October 10, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »

My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline SamCat!!!

• Master of Quit
« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2011, 12:29:00 AM »
All of Y'all Are SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!! Thank you for the Kind Words...

I look at it this way...If there were No one here to Lead...I'd have No Purpose!!! I'm here today because of All Y'all who are on this Journey with me!!! I am Paying it Forward like those who came before me do...We are a Brotherhood and I am Proud to be Amongst each and every Quitter here!!! Being Quit is AMAZING!!! I can't wait for Day 801!!! :)
My HOF Speech...
My Intro page...

Offline AgLawyer

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Travelin, hikin, liftin and quittin
« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2011, 11:43:00 PM »
Well done!

Offline nicofiend

• Quitter
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2011, 11:38:00 PM »
Here to report in at Day 8oo!!! WhooHoo!!! GooOOoo Me!!! Thank you to ALL of KTC!!! You Guys  Gals are the reason that I have made it this far!!! Thank you sooo much!!!
Congrats on your eighth! Keep climbing girl!!

Offline TEAMKEOKI

• Quitter
  • Interests: hunting and fishing
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
congrats sam on the 8th floor
"The nic bitch will wrap her legs around you, dig her toenails into your back, and pretend she's pregnant to keep you around. Hell, if she really is pregnant, she'll say it's yours cause your the only one she's fucking that has a job and won't slap her around when she's bat shit insane." wastepanel 8/16/2011

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2011, 08:36:00 PM »
Sam, I have not had much of a chance to interact with you on here, but I am an admirer. You are an inspiration, and a power house of quit.
Congrats on the 8th floor, and thank you for being a part of KTC, and helping so many others.

Offline kmm125

• Quitter
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2011, 07:59:00 PM »
Congrats! What an encouragement for Jim :)
KTC professional cheerleader and encourager and fiancee of pokerleader :)

My Words of Wisdom :) http://forum.killthecan.org/index.php?showtopic=5339