Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 6407 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2014, 08:19:00 PM »
Quote from: sh4string
Feels really good at 116....no post hof funk as of yet...can go days without much thought of a dip.  Ever vigilant but loving the freedom...it is really worth the suck to get to here.  Use the support here and drink the kool aid.....it's worth it!
The healing will continue. It even gets better.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2014, 07:51:00 PM »
Feels really good at 116....no post hof funk as of yet...can go days without much thought of a dip. Ever vigilant but loving the freedom...it is really worth the suck to get to here. Use the support here and drink the kool aid.....it's worth it!
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 09:25:00 AM »
Congrats on 100 String! Proud to quit with you!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 02:22:00 PM »
Quote from: traumagnet
Quote from: Pinched
Sh4string day 30 quitting today with all of you
Day 30 is quite an accomplishment, be proud, take it all in and remember how much it sucked not long ago.
HOT damn 1 month of +1's down keep adding them up
fist pump!

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 02:14:00 PM »
Day 30 is quite an accomplishment, be proud, take it all in and remember how much it sucked not long ago.
HOT damn 1 month of +1's down keep adding them up
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Finny

• Quitter
  • Interests: Hockey, running, fantasy football, endurance training, psychology.
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 10:07:00 AM »
Congratulations on this life saving decision. This site works... It focuses on accountability, brotherhood, and commitment. I believe those are Pinch's ABCs, if I am wrong I apologize. Rely on your brothers and sisters,post roll, and get educated. It works.
Quit Date - 8/15/2013

Offline Ace121x

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: Archery, Farming, Computers, Games, Women
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 11:59:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
That mourning talk to speak of is addict talk, your brain is trying to tell you that you cannot quit.  You are well into your quit but you are still an addict as are all of us.  I myself dipped for 24 years, if I can do this you can do this.  This site was an amazing help, lots of great advice and the Accountability, Brotherhood and Commitment are unparalleled since my military days.

Now read up the info on the site Welcome Center

Learn how to post roll How to Post Roll

Then post Roll here Pre-HOF February 2014 Quit Group

Post Roll daily.  This is your promise to stay quit, understand that KTC is all about brotherhood and Accountability.  Make sure that these words mean something to you.  Also understand that all of us quitters care so when a cave happens people will take that shit personally.  We invest time into people and the quit groups are like tight families of quit.

Finally, find an alternative, fake dip, candy, gum, mints, etc.  Drink lots of water, so much that you cannot pass a bathroom without having to piss.

P.S. All of the above underlined words are links to the site.

Now show us what you got,

Pinched
'clap' 'clap'

I hope he is reading this.
I'm reading ALL of it!
Glad to have ya brother, im right here with ya. If you need somebody to talk to around the same stage as yourself feel free to message me.
New Quitter? Click Here
'crackup' You Actually Think I May Cave Today? 'crackup'
Quit Date: Sunday November 10, 2013
'tanks'February 2014 Freedom Fighters'tanks'

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 06:44:00 PM »
String, welcome aboard. You have been given some great advice so take it and run with it. One little correction is needed and that is your new Quit group. Since you have qui on 10-21-13, January '14 will be your quit group, not February. Post roll with January and aske for some numbers after you post. That is a lifeline in the event the nic bitch comes calling and you are tempted to squeeze those big tits again. Congrats on taking back your life. Wayne

Nice job of posting roll String. I made a little "fix" on it, but you will get into the swing of things shortly. The most important thing is posting roll daily, as that is our promise we will not use tobacco that day. Don't worry if you screw roll up, as there are always folks standing by to fix it for ya. Welcome again.
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 06:26:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
That mourning talk to speak of is addict talk, your brain is trying to tell you that you cannot quit.  You are well into your quit but you are still an addict as are all of us.  I myself dipped for 24 years, if I can do this you can do this.  This site was an amazing help, lots of great advice and the Accountability, Brotherhood and Commitment are unparalleled since my military days.

Post Roll daily.  This is your promise to stay quit, understand that KTC is all about brotherhood and Accountability.  Make sure that these words mean something to you.  Also understand that all of us quitters care so when a cave happens people will take that shit personally.  We invest time into people and the quit groups are like tight families of quit.

Finally, find an alternative, fake dip, candy, gum, mints, etc.  Drink lots of water, so much that you cannot pass a bathroom without having to piss.

Pinched
'clap' 'clap'

I'm reading ALL of it!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 05:52:00 PM »
That mourning talk to speak of is addict talk, your brain is trying to tell you that you cannot quit. You are well into your quit but you are still an addict as are all of us. I myself dipped for 24 years, if I can do this you can do this. This site was an amazing help, lots of great advice and the Accountability, Brotherhood and Commitment are unparalleled since my military days.

Post Roll daily. This is your promise to stay quit, understand that KTC is all about brotherhood and Accountability. Make sure that these words mean something to you. Also understand that all of us quitters care so when a cave happens people will take that shit personally. We invest time into people and the quit groups are like tight families of quit.

Finally, find an alternative, fake dip, candy, gum, mints, etc. Drink lots of water, so much that you cannot pass a bathroom without having to piss.

Pinched
'clap' 'clap'

Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 05:42:00 PM »
That mourning talk to speak of is addict talk, your brain is trying to tell you that you cannot quit. You are well into your quit but you are still an addict as are all of us. I myself dipped for 24 years, if I can do this you can do this. This site was an amazing help, lots of great advice and the Accountability, Brotherhood and Commitment are unparalleled since my military days.

Post Roll daily. This is your promise to stay quit, understand that KTC is all about brotherhood and Accountability. Make sure that these words mean something to you. Also understand that all of us quitters care so when a cave happens people will take that shit personally. We invest time into people and the quit groups are like tight families of quit.

Finally, find an alternative, fake dip, candy, gum, mints, etc. Drink lots of water, so much that you cannot pass a bathroom without having to piss.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 05:31:00 PM »
Hello all.... Day 24 and slowly getting better....I'm  a 20 plus year dipper, the past 15 100% ninja as you call it.  Have been able to stop for long periods before( even over a year twice).  However, have consistently screwed up and thought I can just have 1 here or there....soon right back to same old crap.  Developed a lump in my lip and freaked out...  Bottom line is my life literally flashed before my eyes.  Still took a few weeks but 100 percent clean since 10/21/2013.  Thankfully the lump was nothing and went away.  Got me thinking....do you want to lose everything including your life for this crap?  Anyway found this site and decided I could use some help.... And I love the thought of NEVER AGAIN.  Cravings are going away for most part, but the mourning hits hard sometimes, like a beloved friend is dead.  I hope to chat with you all and stay quit for good....deer season coming will be a test...but I will not cave...thanks for letting me be part of this
This is your roll. These are your quitters in the same month quitting. They will be very helpful not only to quit but never to want to start again. EVER!

Go Here The Flying Ducks

Up in in the left corner in red is the welcome center. Welcome, take your shoes off and stay a bit and read and really understand addiction.

Nicotine can kiss my ass. It is ugly, a dangerous terrorist, and enslaves kids!!!!!

Glad to have you quit Not stalled but quit.

Post roll with your name and the number of days quit. Look for the last list of names on the roll and add yours to it.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
Introduction
« on: November 12, 2013, 05:21:00 PM »
Hello all.... Day 24 and slowly getting better....I'm a 20 plus year dipper, the past 15 100% ninja as you call it. Have been able to stop for long periods before( even over a year twice). However, have consistently screwed up and thought I can just have 1 here or there....soon right back to same old crap. Developed a lump in my lip and freaked out... Bottom line is my life literally flashed before my eyes. Still took a few weeks but 100 percent clean since 10/21/2013. Thankfully the lump was nothing and went away. Got me thinking....do you want to lose everything including your life for this crap? Anyway found this site and decided I could use some help.... And I love the thought of NEVER AGAIN. Cravings are going away for most part, but the mourning hits hard sometimes, like a beloved friend is dead. I hope to chat with you all and stay quit for good....deer season coming will be a test...but I will not cave...thanks for letting me be part of this