Author Topic: Quit the shit  (Read 2574 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Quit the shit
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2012, 02:35:00 PM »
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: Connor
Quote from: Ready
Epic Fail.
Lol ik right . I thought this site was about helping people out not breathing down someone's neck saying post roll post roll
Epic Epic Fail.

Stop what you are doing. Take a deep breath.

Ask yourself what you are doing here and what your goal is.

What are you willing to do to stay quit?

Answer those questions honestly and everything should fall into place.
Thanks for the words of wisdom brother. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to stay tobacco free I will never have a little can rule my life like it has for the past 6 years.
good, now post roll
Please read:

index.php?showtopic=4689 ~ TCOPE

index.php?showtopic=4662 ~ Smokeyg

index.php?showtopic=2881 ~ cdforecheck

Connor, regardless if you post roll, you have given me the opportunity to read these three posts again. I am thankfull for that. All three are gems. My quit just got stronger. Thanks. And, thanks KTC. I am blessed to be here.

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2012, 01:18:00 PM »
Epic Fail.
Lol ik right . I thought this site was about helping people out not breathing down someone's neck saying post roll post roll
Epic Epic Fail.

Stop what you are doing. Take a deep breath.

Ask yourself what you are doing here and what your goal is.

What are you willing to do to stay quit?

Answer those questions honestly and everything should fall into place.
Thanks for the words of wisdom brother. I'm willing to do what ever it takes to stay tobacco free I will never have a little can rule my life like it has for the past 6 years.
good, now post roll

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2012, 12:58:00 PM »
SLC: You make LOOT laugh.

Sco: You forgot dooshbag in your signature.

Conner: How do you stand with no spine?

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 12:54:00 PM »
Quote from: Smokeyg
Quote from: loot
Thanks for getting my back brother.
And you pay him back by not posting roll today? You logged in at 6:30 this morning? I don't know what's more offensive: the explicit language or the lack of commitment?

Shit. I guess the swearing's not that big of deal when compared to lazy quitting.
Fail.

He can quit without posting roll Smokes. Give him a break. Certainly he is clean.
Fucking cheese dick cunty mouth fuck....

(sent from my iPhone, where the layout is fucking identical to my computer. Cut and paste - there's an app for that.)
Dear Connor,

I posted day 404 today. Trust me, this plan does not work.
To bad you are not here to have Smokeyg, LOOT or my "back brother" You suck.

Jackass.

Idiot.

Dude

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2012, 10:39:00 PM »
And you pay him back by not posting roll today? You logged in at 6:30 this morning? I don't know what's more offensive: the explicit language or the lack of commitment?

Shit. I guess the swearing's not that big of deal when compared to lazy quitting.
Fail.

He can quit without posting roll Smokes. Give him a break. Certainly he is clean.
Fucking cheese dick cunty mouth fuck....

(sent from my iPhone, where the layout is fucking identical to my computer. Cut and paste - there's an app for that.)

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »

Fail.

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2012, 02:05:00 PM »
This thread is deplorable. S and F and D. Can an admin either clean this up or put a lock on it? We're here to quit tobacco people. Flush the Andrew Dice Clay vulgarity like you flushed the contents of your can.
LOOT read it. LOOT don't see the vulgarity or anything deplorable.

Howsabout you shut the fuck up SLC and quit being a troll.
Thanks for getting my back brother
LOOT'll only have your back as long as your a posting Roll Call, daily. You may quit without posting Roll Call...but it won't be here. Which, should be the message you take away from the whole exchange.

Do yourself a favor and go read Scowick's intro page. There are lots of jewels in there. It'll give you some insight into the dooshbag, jackass, idiot, and uh...dude.

Happy reading.

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 02:00:00 PM »
Quote from: Scowick65
I'm using my iPhone douche bag layout is a alot different from the computer
Translation ~ "I do not want the accountability that comes with posting roll. I am a unique and special butterfly".

Your bullshit may work with the general public. The problem is that you are here with a den full of drug addicts. We can smell drug addict bullshit a mile away. Work the plan or take your addictive behaviors elsewhere. We are busy quitting and we don't need you pissing in our bathwater.
Lol so your saying if I don't post roll then I'm not going to stay quit lmfao your a fucking idiot. Jackasses like you make this site look bad. And I will take my quit elsewhere. I'm not dealing with fucks like you that talk shit 24/7. Get a fucking new hobby dude.
Jackass.

Idiot.

Dude.

This must be the deplorable SLC speaks of. Conner...you can here for help. Help is what was offered. If it's not the kind of help you desire...feel free to leave. If you don't want people calling you on your bullshit...feel free to leave.

You sir, just like us, have done a good job digging your own grave. You are in a hole. People are trying to throw you a line. You may not like it. It may be of a color that is not acceptable to your eye. It may not be braided the way you like. But, it is a rope that is proven to get you out of the hole. Telling a man that has strung together 400+ days of clean he's a jackass won't endear you to many people around here.

Again...it doesn't look like this is your kind of site. So again, feel free to leave.

Offline Connor

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »
This thread is deplorable. S and F and D. Can an admin either clean this up or put a lock on it? We're here to quit tobacco people. Flush the Andrew Dice Clay vulgarity like you flushed the contents of your can.

Thanks for getting my back brother

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 01:40:00 PM »

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 01:35:00 PM »

Offline Connor

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
Quote from: Cornholio
Quote from: Souliman
Connor - I swear not to use nicotine today
I added you to the roll in April. Yes, you screwed it up, most people do. Hell, it took me more than a week to learn how to post roll. That's not the point. The point is you made a concious effort to "POST ROLL"

Well Done.

P.S. It is customary to post your days quit when you post roll.

Read everything you can on this site. If you use the tools and support provided here the way it is intended = winning.

You may want to start with the welcome center, upper left corner of your screen.

You can do this.
Welcom Connor,

I will help you. You can count on me. Give me a shout if you need anything. I know what you are going through. Been there.
Excellent decision Connor. You have made a great step towards taking your life back.

We'll take the next step with you...together. All of us.

'clap'

You go man! One small step for you, one huge step for your quit!
It's confusing man I'm using my iPhone would be alot easier if I had a regular computer. My bad for fucking the roll up

Offline Cornholio

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: "I am still growing too with all areas of life as I feel when we stop that is when we go 6 feet under. So each day I look to learn something or apply something I have learned in the past as we have reached today based on all of our decisions in that past. They made us who we are now, but do not define who we will be tomorrow, as that definition starts now." ~ SirDerek"KTC is a circle the wagons situation and you need to be inside the circle busting ass to keep the circle tight! Anyone running from the circle does so at their own peril..." ~ Jason (JDM)
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 12:20:00 PM »
Quote from: Souliman
I added you to the roll in April. Yes, you screwed it up, most people do. Hell, it took me more than a week to learn how to post roll. That's not the point. The point is you made a concious effort to "POST ROLL"

Well Done.

Read everything you can on this site. If you use the tools and support provided here the way it is intended = winning.

You may want to start with the welcome center, upper left corner of your screen.

You can do this.
Welcom Connor,

I will help you. You can count on me. Give me a shout if you need anything. I know what you are going through. Been there.
Excellent decision Connor. You have made a great step towards taking your life back.

'clap'

You go man! One small step for you, one huge step for your quit!

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2012, 12:11:00 PM »

Well Done.

You can do this.
Welcom Connor,