Author Topic: New member, 3rd day quit  (Read 1812 times)

Offline copenhaten

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: New member, 3rd day quit
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2013, 02:00:00 PM »
Quote from: chanch
Day 5. I'm not letting you, my co workers, or myself down. Too many people got my back on this, not gonna embarrass myself by going back to that garbage. Fighting off cravings is becoming easier when I think about how shitty I would feel if I caved.

Going downtown tonight to see some live metal bands at a bar. I usually work on Saturday nights so this is a nice change.

If any Canadians are on here please give me a number. Or else I am paying like 60 cents/message to text you Americans.
I think that 60 cents is a hell of a lot better deal then paying $20 a can jus saying. We are here if you need to text us.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2013, 01:43:00 PM »
Bringing this back up for Chanch. Please explain to everyone here about your cave and how you're going to be different this time?

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 11:23:00 AM »
Day 5. I'm not letting you, my co workers, or myself down. Too many people got my back on this, not gonna embarrass myself by going back to that garbage. Fighting off cravings is becoming easier when I think about how shitty I would feel if I caved.

Going downtown tonight to see some live metal bands at a bar. I usually work on Saturday nights so this is a nice change.

If any Canadians are on here please give me a number. Or else I am paying like 60 cents/message to text you Americans.
Keep up the fight Chanch. There will be bad days in the mix, but even a bad day quit is a whole lot better than being a user, eh?

You know, if you send a PM the recipient gets an email right away. With these fancy smart phones we can respond to a PM almost as quickly as a text. Keep that in mind and holler at me via PM if you need.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline chanch

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »
Quote from: Mcbeevee
Let's see, my 30 year addiction at $20.00 a can. That only comes to $219,000.00. Yep, I am definitely Quit today!!!!
Dude but free government health care for life

Offline Mcbeevee

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
Let's see, my 30 year addiction at $20.00 a can. That only comes to $219,000.00. Yep, I am definitely Quit today!!!!
Quit today all day long!!!

Offline CaliforniaSlim

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
Quote from: KKLJINC
I'm 22 years old from Toronto Ontario. Been using all forms of tobacco since I was 14 but only made a serious habit out of dip and snus.

I'm sick of living every day like I have a fucking boulder tied to my back. I am on day 3 right now, and when I'm not craving, I feel so good and free.

$20 a can. I should be spending this on video games.
Gums rotting. My teeth are bad enough without dip.
Tastes like shit. Nicotine makes you think it tastes good, but it's absolutely disgusting.
Addiction is for pussies.

I look forward to getting my life back and forgetting about this garbage forever.
It was nice to talk with you in chat this morning. I am glad you have made this choice for you.

As I mentioned get accountable! Get your battle buddies and get ready for war. As we talked about this morning, at 22, you have a chance to take your life back.

Ill quit with you today.
Damn, those Canadian prices are insane. It goes to prove how nasty the nicbitch is, emptying wallets while killing us and laughing the whole time she controlled us.
Great decision to quit. We are all on the same road here. I am quit with you.

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2013, 12:28:00 PM »
I'm 22 years old from Toronto Ontario. Been using all forms of tobacco since I was 14 but only made a serious habit out of dip and snus.

I'm sick of living every day like I have a fucking boulder tied to my back. I am on day 3 right now, and when I'm not craving, I feel so good and free.

Tastes like shit. Nicotine makes you think it tastes good, but it's absolutely disgusting.

I look forward to getting my life back and forgetting about this garbage forever.
It was nice to talk with you in chat this morning. I am glad you have made this choice for you.

As I mentioned get accountable! Get your battle buddies and get ready for war. As we talked about this morning, at 22, you have a chance to take your life back.

Ill quit with you today.

Offline ross8yrs

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 12:06:00 PM »
Glad to have you join us Chance. Great group of guys/gals on this site. Read read read, a bunch of info on this site. Useful info.

You got this!
One day, sometimes one hour at a time.

NEVER give in

Quit Date: 6-21-2013

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2013, 11:52:00 AM »
Thanks, I think I did it correctly.
I've been quit 3 days but should I just put 1 day on roll cause I've only been on KTC for 1 day?
nope 3 days is your quit count. you did post roll right it took me 15 days to get it right I f'ed it up everyday and then someone told me I was doing it wrong
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline waketech

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 11:51:00 AM »
I've been quit 3 days but should I just put 1 day on roll cause I've only been on KTC for 1 day?
Nope your on Day 3....Nice work I will check your post..Keep it up!

Offline chanch

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »

Offline Jbojie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Fishing, Spending time with my best friend, who happens to be my wife.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »

Chance,

You need to go to the Welcome Center and read all the info. Then you need to post roll everyday, contact others for support, and take it a day at a time.

So I guess the question is are you going to quit or just look forward to doing it?

It's time to quit my man!

If I can help let me know............
Keep the Faith!!
HOF 10/3/13

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »

Get on over toOctober 2013 and post roll. Quitting sure as hell isn't for pussies.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline chanch

• Quitter
New member, 3rd day quit
« on: July 25, 2013, 11:11:00 AM »