Author Topic: Time to Quit  (Read 1875 times)

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Time to Quit
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 09:30:00 AM »
Hey Kati... Welcome to KTC. We have some badass ladies who we are proud to quit with everyday... Don't let that bother you!

That being said... Like yourself even more by quitting NOW. Tomorrow will breed another tomorrow and quitting will never happen. Right now is ALWAYS the best time. Take back your life, your health, your dignity... Right now. I'll help any way I can but you have to make that first step. Now.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline kzieroth

• Likes Given: 0
Time to Quit
« on: January 02, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
Hi, I'm Kati, and I have to admit, reading through some of these posts, many of you have me quite scared! Not of quitting, but of you. Hah. Anyway, I haven't been a dipper too long, I quit smoking in 2007 and took up full time chewing. When I made the change I started to say "At least I'm only harming myself." But I quickly grew tired of harming myself, yet I continued to shove dip in my upper lip and have even mastered the art of eating and dipping. What a talent! I have considered quitting before; I even made a few half-ass attempts.

Now though, my quit date is Saturday and I don't plan on putting another damn dip in my mouth after that. For the past year, I have been working on turning my current self, a person I hate, into a person I like. I hate that I chew, so it's got to go.

Any advise or suggestions are welcome.

Oh and I hope being a female here is alright, I've joined a few other quit forums before and my being a female wasn't taken well.