Author Topic: New Quitter  (Read 1773 times)

Offline per034

• Quitter
  • Interests: My family - 2 amazingly brilliant and beautiful children and an equally amazing and beautiful wife. Sports - Mets and Giants for teams, golf for weekends... Bagpipes. Been playing bagpipes longer than I've been dipping. And that's a long friggin' time.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Quitter
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
Quote from: dennisg
Well I have finally threw the garbage out.. i have chewed off and on for years.. and last year I quit smoking and saw all the guys at work chewing and got back into the habit..now I have finally said enough is enough ,no more chewing and i will never go back...I'm very nervous as i have never been without nicotine so to say.. back and forth..so any help I can get and tips would be greatly appreciated.....
thank you dennis
I can do it!!!
Well Dennis, you came to the right place. Help is what we're all about here. The best advice I ever got was Read. Then Read some more. And then - when you're done reading, read more. This place is your home. You come here to rid yourself of the poison that is killing you.

This is not a habit. This is not something you half-ass. This is an addiction that you must free yourself of. Say it. Say it out loud. I AM AN ADDICT. You must say it out loud. EMBRACE IT. BELIEVE IT. YOU ARE AN ADDICT.

Then. Then you will be ready to receive the help we are all prepared to provide. Welcome home. This is where you need to be. This is where salvation lies. Welcome to the suck. Own this shit.
The love you get here is conditional. The condition is that you are quit.

"Every time you bump someone and dont fix it, a kitten dies" - Jost2Brown

Offline dennisg

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
New Quitter
« on: January 31, 2013, 08:41:00 PM »
Well I have finally threw the garbage out.. i have chewed off and on for years.. and last year I quit smoking and saw all the guys at work chewing and got back into the habit..now I have finally said enough is enough ,no more chewing and i will never go back...I'm very nervous as i have never been without nicotine so to say.. back and forth..so any help I can get and tips would be greatly appreciated.....
thank you dennis
I can do it!!!