Author Topic: Just one more.....  (Read 1577 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Just one more.....
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2011, 05:06:00 PM »
nice work tt. lets get this done brother.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2011, 04:48:00 PM »
Quote from: TennTex
Appreciate all the support so far......never been able to kick this addiction before, so this will be another first for me in my life. Very exciting! This nic demon is going down for the count!
:)

Offline TennTex

• Quitter
  • Interests: Freedom!
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2011, 04:43:00 PM »
Appreciate all the support so far......never been able to kick this addiction before, so this will be another first for me in my life. Very exciting! This nic demon is going down for the count!

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2011, 09:17:00 AM »
Am I going to see a roll call out of your ass today TTex? Don't be a Kotex. Post roll early and keep your word all day.

Offline LLCope

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2011, 07:07:00 AM »
Tenn Tex,

Just worry about one day at a time. Post Roll everyday and reach out to the fine support around here. Man up and work through the pain and discomfort. I am on day 157 and it was a tough road, but I made it just by focusing on one day, one hour and one minute at a time. Now life is good and I am free.

Sure it will be hard, but I promise you that it will be one of the most rewarding acomplishments in your life.

The FIRST KEY---ONE DAY--ONE PROMISE at a time. The SECOND KEY----Lean on your brothers here--we got your back. The THIRD KEY---No caving!!!!

Post roll today and let's get this show on the road!

PM me if you need anything!

LL
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can do without" HD Thoreau

Offline wo1miles

• Quitter
  • Interests: Baseball, Football, Basketball, Bowling, Reading, Writing, Spending time with the kiddos, watching movies with the love of my life (wife).
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »
Post roll, use this site to bitch and complain about your fogginess, whatever it takes to keep the NIC bitch out of your body. Take this one day at a time. Quit for today. I quit with you today.
Your mind is a lying, cheating, stealing whore. Your body is a saint. Now, who are YOU going to listen to?

Offline nicofiend

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2011, 11:03:00 PM »
Welcome aboard TENNTEX! You can do this! I quit with you today!!!

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »
Quote from: TennTex
That's been my mantra for the past 18 years. First, it was with the smoking thing and now dip has become my killer of choice. To top it all off, the tobacco companies come out with "snus" and really turn my world upside down. I have lied to my wife, my family and most of all to myself. I am here because I want to be here. I am here because there is a longing inside of me that is ready to quit this horrible addiction! After 18 years of being a slave, it is time to be free. But I am scared and addicted. I know it will be the hardest thing I have ever faced in my life and that is what scares me the most. So tomorrow morning when I come back on this site, roll call will be my first objective. No more, its done and each day will be a new day to enjoy knowing that I don't have to be chained to something that has held such a grip on my life for so long.

If you want to see a success story, then jump on board and help a brother out. I am going to need all the help this site can give me. Now its time to let my wife know that the lies about my nicotine addiction stop now. No more hiding in the dark. Its time to live in the light until the day I die................
Go here....

http://z11.invisionfree.com/QS_Xtreme/i ... topic=1216

Read from the very first post.

I succeeded today because I gave my word and kept it. I have been succeeding for one thousand three hundred and thirty eight days in a row. I will do the same tomorrow.

You can do this.

Offline Reegs

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »
Come on with ur bad self! Im doin it with you!!! We will be january Hall of Famers together!!! I was sitting where you were 4 days ago and i can say that i know how u feel. I know even i have a long way to go but even at day 4 i want u to know that you will feel Great!!!!

Cravings- yeah, especially some triggers
Nervousness- cal be calmed ( exercise exercise exercise!!!!)
Moody- mabye

Healing- PRICELESS!!!!! And knowing that u are will not allow you to fail. And if u join my January group neither will I!!!

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2011, 07:15:00 PM »
Welcome to the insane asylum. no need to wait till tomorrow.

Now is as good a time as any!
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline TennTex

• Quitter
  • Interests: Freedom!
Just one more.....
« on: September 30, 2011, 07:07:00 PM »
That's been my mantra for the past 18 years. First, it was with the smoking thing and now dip has become my killer of choice. To top it all off, the tobacco companies come out with "snus" and really turn my world upside down. I have lied to my wife, my family and most of all to myself. I am here because I want to be here. I am here because there is a longing inside of me that is ready to quit this horrible addiction! After 18 years of being a slave, it is time to be free. But I am scared and addicted. I know it will be the hardest thing I have ever faced in my life and that is what scares me the most. So tomorrow morning when I come back on this site, roll call will be my first objective. No more, its done and each day will be a new day to enjoy knowing that I don't have to be chained to something that has held such a grip on my life for so long.

If you want to see a success story, then jump on board and help a brother out. I am going to need all the help this site can give me. Now its time to let my wife know that the lies about my nicotine addiction stop now. No more hiding in the dark. Its time to live in the light until the day I die................