Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 837 times)

Offline jaygib

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Introduction
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »
Quote from: CornHusker
Hello everyone, I'm 31 years old (male), and have been dipping for about 15 years now! I am really getting tired of this habit as well as all the money I spend on the can a day. I've tried to quit several times in the past but failed evertime. I've tried the nicotine gum, etc, but nothing really seemed to help. When I saw this website, I figured if it can work for all you quitters, then it can work for me! I'm here and I want your help!
Welcome to the quit Husker, glad to have you along.

And welcome to the BigTen from a Wolverine. After taking in the Alamo Bowl around many of you folks I am eager to get out to Lincoln for a game.
Quit January 19, 2011

Everything is permissible for me but not everything is beneficial. Everything is permissible for me but I will not be mastered by anything. 1 Cor 6:12

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: Introduction
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 11:08:00 AM »
Quote from: CornHusker
Hello everyone, I'm 31 years old (male), and have been dipping for about 15 years now! I am really getting tired of this habit as well as all the money I spend on the can a day. I've tried to quit several times in the past but failed evertime. I've tried the nicotine gum, etc, but nothing really seemed to help. When I saw this website, I figured if it can work for all you quitters, then it can work for me! I'm here and I want your help!
Welcome.

Post roll giving your word of honor that you will not use nicotine in any way, shape or form today.

Keep your word.

You can do this. Check your (Inbox 1) upper right corner of your screen.,

Offline CornHusker

• BANNED
  • Interests: Bow Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Hiking, Baseball, Football, and anything else that involves outdoors!
  • Likes Given: 0
Introduction
« on: March 13, 2011, 11:00:00 AM »
I dipped for 15 years, and ready to quit!

Quit Date: 3/13/2011