Author Topic: thinking its about time to quit  (Read 6887 times)

Offline ScrewYouCope

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football (The Cowboys), riding in the woods, hunting, and computers....
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: thinking its about time to quit
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2014, 10:08:00 AM »
Proud to be quit with you Corince! Good chatting the other night! My 2 favorites NAFAR and ODDAT! Live by those 2 statements and life gets better!
QD 11/18/13

"Yes you can stay quit. Forever. But make your practice 1 day at a time.."-wise words I read from TCOPE

"Nicotine fills no voids in your life. It creates them."...Diesel2112

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #121 on: March 04, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
Quote from: corince06
Thanks you guys. I'm working hard to stay quit each and every day!!! Striving for today and today only!!! Lets do this shit!!!
Awesome! Quit with You!

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
« Reply #120 on: March 04, 2014, 10:26:00 PM »
Thanks you guys. I'm working hard to stay quit each and every day!!! Striving for today and today only!!! Lets do this shit!!!
QD 2-11-14

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #119 on: March 04, 2014, 10:24:00 PM »
Great job!!! Keep up the 100% posting and keep setting a good example!!
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #118 on: March 04, 2014, 10:03:00 PM »
This is very good. Im proud to have watched this come out this way. Way to own your quit and your attitude. Dude, nothing to forgive here. I have been a vulgar douche many times during my quit.

I wish every caver would come back strong like this. It's not the person we abhor it is the cave, kinda like don't hate the player, hate the game.

Seriously, if there are any cavers out there trolling go follow Corince and see how to come back. It's a great day to be quit.

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2014, 09:57:00 PM »
Thanks grizzlyhasclaws! I'll keep going one day at time like everyone keeps telling me.
QD 2-11-14

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #116 on: March 04, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
Quote from: brettlees
Quote from: construction24$7
Quote from: derk40
What happened. I don't have any excuses at why I caved like a bitch.  I wanted to dip and stopped saying no because I had no support due to my arrogance of leaving the KTC community.

Why did it happen.
I joined the site and didnt take it serious.  After three weeks I stopped posting roll because I thohght the site was a joke.  I left the KTC community and sure enough everyone was right I caved.  I didnt text anyone or use chat or any support from the site thats there to help me. 

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit to the KTC program this time around.  I have been reading other peoples posts who have made their quits and stayed quit.   I am going to text fellow group members for help and to support them as well as message members on a daily basis. 

Ok so here are my revised answers to the three questions.  I apologize to everyone for being an arrogant douche bag.  Sorry it took so long to redo this but I wanted to prove my commitment.
Bro... I am really glad to read this post tonight. The first thing I did was go to the May 2014 spreadsheet to check out your roll call status. 100% post rate and 21 days quit. That is what I like to see. That is how you come back. It looks like someone has consumed some KTC kool aid.

The addict in all of us is rough around the edges. We all say stuff in the heat of battle. No worries here.

I'm proud of you and will quit with you all day long!
Way to go brother !! You can't get any better than a 100% post rate !! I will quit with you anyday :D
I've been watching it all go down too, and I'm really glad to see this. Way to own it- make the quit your own. Proud to quit with you Corey.
Glad to see this. Keep it up, one day at a time.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2014, 09:36:00 PM »
Thank you breetles it helps knowing I have support from all of you badass quitters!!!
QD 2-11-14

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #114 on: March 04, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
Quote from: construction24$7
What happened. I don't have any excuses at why I caved like a bitch.  I wanted to dip and stopped saying no because I had no support due to my arrogance of leaving the KTC community.

Why did it happen.
I joined the site and didnt take it serious.  After three weeks I stopped posting roll because I thohght the site was a joke.  I left the KTC community and sure enough everyone was right I caved.  I didnt text anyone or use chat or any support from the site thats there to help me. 

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit to the KTC program this time around.  I have been reading other peoples posts who have made their quits and stayed quit.   I am going to text fellow group members for help and to support them as well as message members on a daily basis. 

Ok so here are my revised answers to the three questions.  I apologize to everyone for being an arrogant douche bag.  Sorry it took so long to redo this but I wanted to prove my commitment.
Bro... I am really glad to read this post tonight. The first thing I did was go to the May 2014 spreadsheet to check out your roll call status. 100% post rate and 21 days quit. That is what I like to see. That is how you come back. It looks like someone has consumed some KTC kool aid.

The addict in all of us is rough around the edges. We all say stuff in the heat of battle. No worries here.

Way to go brother !! You can't get any better than a 100% post rate !! I will quit with you anyday :D
I've been watching it all go down too, and I'm really glad to see this. Way to own it- make the quit your own. Proud to quit with you Corey.
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #113 on: March 04, 2014, 08:42:00 PM »
Thank you construction 24$7. I quit with you as well!
QD 2-11-14

Offline construction24$7

• Quitter
  • Interests: Russian Women, Land Development, Fishing, Hunting and Quitting LFEDD.
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »

Why did it happen.

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit to the KTC program this time around.  I have been reading other peoples posts who have made their quits and stayed quit.  I am going to text fellow group members for help and to support them as well as message members on a daily basis. 

Quit Date 08/19/2013
HOF 11/26/2013

2nd Floor 03/07/2014

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »
Thank you derk!! Nice to know I havent burnt a bridge with you on my quit
QD 2-11-14

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
What happened. I don't have any excuses at why I caved like a bitch. I wanted to dip and stopped saying no because I had no support due to my arrogance of leaving the KTC community.

Why did it happen.
I joined the site and didnt take it serious. After three weeks I stopped posting roll because I thohght the site was a joke. I left the KTC community and sure enough everyone was right I caved. I didnt text anyone or use chat or any support from the site thats there to help me.

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit to the KTC program this time around. I have been reading other peoples posts who have made their quits and stayed quit. I am going to text fellow group members for help and to support them as well as message members on a daily basis.

Ok so here are my revised answers to the three questions. I apologize to everyone for being an arrogant douche bag. Sorry it took so long to redo this but I wanted to prove my commitment.

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2014, 07:41:00 PM »
What happened. I don't have any excuses at why I caved like a bitch. I wanted to dip and stopped saying no because I had no support due to my arrogance of leaving the KTC community.

Why did it happen.
I joined the site and didnt take it serious. After three weeks I stopped posting roll because I thohght the site was a joke. I left the KTC community and sure enough everyone was right I caved. I didnt text anyone or use chat or any support from the site thats there to help me.

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit to the KTC program this time around. I have been reading other peoples posts who have made their quits and stayed quit. I am going to text fellow group members for help and to support them as well as message members on a daily basis.

Ok so here are my revised answers to the three questions. I apologize to everyone for being an arrogant douche bag. Sorry it took so long to redo this but I wanted to prove my commitment.
QD 2-11-14

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2014, 05:22:00 PM »
And still going strong!! One day at time not worrying about anything but today.
Nice Work and Focus.
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech