Author Topic: thinking its about time to quit  (Read 6888 times)

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: thinking its about time to quit
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2014, 04:33:00 PM »
And still going strong!! One day at time not worrying about anything but today.
QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2014, 04:12:00 PM »
14 days. ;)
Niiiiiiice!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2014, 10:26:00 PM »
Quote from: sh4string
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: jake
Quote from: ScrewYouCope
Quote from: T-Cell
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: srans
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: corince06
Second day you can't answer the questions!?!?  Here is the problem with you cory.  I went back to your first post during your initial quit.  You don't care about posting roll, or just about anything else that demonstrates you really want to quit.  Your heart is not in it man.  This is the second day that 3/4 was over before you posted roll.  I'm believing minny's spoiler alert was right on.   

There is some quitters here in your group that mean business.  Let me ask you something.  Have you even read any of their intros?  Don't asnwer!  We both know you haven't.  Have you offered your phone number or sent a pm to any of the members in your group to show support?  Have you asked for help or shown interest in what's going on here at all?   Don't answer! We both know you haven't.  Show me something bro.  Show me you really want this.  Right now it's clear your full of sh**. 

You wouldn't have even posted roll if Derk didnt call you out.  Someone else can waste their time here!
Hey keep talking shit guys. Will just make life that much sweeter when I say I fucking told you so at day 100!!! As far as roll it's called my job schedule is different srans. I work shift work at night so my day starts after lunch for everyone else.
BS
'crackup' job schedule. I hope you don't really expect anyone here to believe that. YOU can't honestly believe that.
100 'crackup' Your killing me.
Your way probably won't work. The formula spelled out to you below will.
It is always facinating to watch someone speak so combatively with their head so far up their ass. 'bang head' Dude, only special butterflies come to this forum and try to change a quit recipe that has been proven to work. Those same change-agents can't grasp they are not special, we are all addicts and know you far better than you know yourself because you actually still believe your own lies. And the last news flash, 100% of those change-agents were quit failures when they arrived here, so why do they think their way is better?
Do you want to quit or do you want to battle other quitters? Why are you here? Answering the 3 questions might help you figure that out...
So a graveyard shift fitness trainer! It all makes sense now, how could I be so dumb...
odds are Ktc will be here in 100 days, but not sure you will be. See quitting is more about attitude then arrogance. And Ktc has a proven attitude. No nic, post roll daily and be accountable. That's the Ktc attitude, and it works. Not sure that you have the same attitude. But I'm wrong some days. So I will gladly allow you to prove me wrong. I've already had to learn the lessons you are walking through right now. You have two paths in front of you. Your choice!
'Popcorn'
Pass the popcorn Diesel.....lol
Fucking keyboard cowboys...lol
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2014, 02:42:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Second day you can't answer the questions!?!?  Here is the problem with you cory.  I went back to your first post during your initial quit.  You don't care about posting roll, or just about anything else that demonstrates you really want to quit.  Your heart is not in it man.  This is the second day that 3/4 was over before you posted roll.  I'm believing minny's spoiler alert was right on.   

There is some quitters here in your group that mean business.  Let me ask you something.  Have you even read any of their intros?  Don't asnwer!  We both know you haven't.  Have you offered your phone number or sent a pm to any of the members in your group to show support?  Have you asked for help or shown interest in what's going on here at all?   Don't answer! We both know you haven't.  Show me something bro.  Show me you really want this.  Right now it's clear your full of sh**. 

You wouldn't have even posted roll if Derk didnt call you out.  Someone else can waste their time here!
Hey keep talking shit guys. Will just make life that much sweeter when I say I fucking told you so at day 100!!! As far as roll it's called my job schedule is different srans. I work shift work at night so my day starts after lunch for everyone else.
BS
'crackup' job schedule. I hope you don't really expect anyone here to believe that. YOU can't honestly believe that.
It is always facinating to watch someone speak so combatively with their head so far up their ass. 'bang head' Dude, only special butterflies come to this forum and try to change a quit recipe that has been proven to work. Those same change-agents can't grasp they are not special, we are all addicts and know you far better than you know yourself because you actually still believe your own lies. And the last news flash, 100% of those change-agents were quit failures when they arrived here, so why do they think their way is better?
Do you want to quit or do you want to battle other quitters? Why are you here? Answering the 3 questions might help you figure that out...
So a graveyard shift fitness trainer! It all makes sense now, how could I be so dumb...
odds are Ktc will be here in 100 days, but not sure you will be. See quitting is more about attitude then arrogance. And Ktc has a proven attitude. No nic, post roll daily and be accountable. That's the Ktc attitude, and it works. Not sure that you have the same attitude. But I'm wrong some days. So I will gladly allow you to prove me wrong. I've already had to learn the lessons you are walking through right now. You have two paths in front of you. Your choice!
'Popcorn'
Pass the popcorn Diesel.....lol
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2014, 01:42:00 AM »

BS
'Popcorn'
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #102 on: February 14, 2014, 09:53:00 PM »

BS

Offline ScrewYouCope

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football (The Cowboys), riding in the woods, hunting, and computers....
« Reply #101 on: February 14, 2014, 04:18:00 PM »

BS
QD 11/18/13

"Yes you can stay quit. Forever. But make your practice 1 day at a time.."-wise words I read from TCOPE

"Nicotine fills no voids in your life. It creates them."...Diesel2112

Offline T-Cell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-02-10
  • Interests: Flyfishing, ice hockey (go Avs, go Pioneers!).Wife Sandra, 2 adult kids.
« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2014, 10:49:00 AM »

BS
Fish, eat, sleep. Repeat.
quit date 2/10/12
HOF date 5/19/12
1 Year 2/10/13
2 Years 2/10/14
8th Floor 4/19/14

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2014, 07:28:00 AM »

BS

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2014, 10:30:00 PM »
Yep,BS

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2014, 10:08:00 PM »

BS
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Morgan1

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2012-05-29
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2014, 10:08:00 PM »
Sweet jesus this thread reeks of doucheiness. Why are you here if you don't want or need the support? Or feel like posting roll? Why don't you buy in a little bit instead of making excuses and being combative?
I have control over my quit. There's no luck involved. - Diesel2112

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2014, 09:50:00 PM »

There is some quitters here in your group that mean business.  Let me ask you something.  Have you even read any of their intros?  Don't asnwer!  We both know you haven't.  Have you offered your phone number or sent a pm to any of the members in your group to show support?  Have you asked for help or shown interest in what's going on here at all?  Don't answer! We both know you haven't.  Show me something bro.  Show me you really want this.  Right now it's clear your full of sh**. 

BS

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2014, 09:47:00 PM »
Second day you can't answer the questions!?!? Here is the problem with you cory. I went back to your first post during your initial quit. You don't care about posting roll, or just about anything else that demonstrates you really want to quit. Your heart is not in it man. This is the second day that 3/4 was over before you posted roll. I'm believing minny's spoiler alert was right on.

There is some quitters here in your group that mean business. Let me ask you something. Have you even read any of their intros? Don't asnwer! We both know you haven't. Have you offered your phone number or sent a pm to any of the members in your group to show support? Have you asked for help or shown interest in what's going on here at all? Don't answer! We both know you haven't. Show me something bro. Show me you really want this. Right now it's clear your full of sh**.

You wouldn't have even posted roll if Derk didnt call you out. Someone else can waste their time here!
QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2014, 08:01:00 PM »
Second day you can't answer the questions!?!? Here is the problem with you cory. I went back to your first post during your initial quit. You don't care about posting roll, or just about anything else that demonstrates you really want to quit. Your heart is not in it man. This is the second day that 3/4 was over before you posted roll. I'm believing minny's spoiler alert was right on.

There is some quitters here in your group that mean business. Let me ask you something. Have you even read any of their intros? Don't asnwer! We both know you haven't. Have you offered your phone number or sent a pm to any of the members in your group to show support? Have you asked for help or shown interest in what's going on here at all? Don't answer! We both know you haven't. Show me something bro. Show me you really want this. Right now it's clear your full of sh**.

You wouldn't have even posted roll if Derk didnt call you out. Someone else can waste their time here!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech