Author Topic: thinking its about time to quit  (Read 6895 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: thinking its about time to quit
« Reply #77 on: February 11, 2014, 01:38:00 PM »
I said to my group I was going to stay out of this, but I want to offer you a starting point Cory.

Waketech go Fuck yourself you fucking pussy!! If you can't quit on your own your fucking pathetic.

That is your quote. Read it and understand that you couldn't quit on your own. Fucking Pathetic comes to mind. What say you??? This would be a good starting point or you can go take an English class and come back in a semester. Sorry, that quote pissed me off.

Mogul

Offline jake frawley

• BANNED
  • Quitter
  • Interests: I'm married to a beautiful lady. I like to lift weights and run. I play poker and win. I spend as much time riding as I can! I go to work every day and work too many hrs. I'm aggressive! And all of this makes me happy. I'm here to quit the one thing I hate about myself, my addiction to chew. It has ruled me and I wont be controlled anymore!
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2014, 01:11:00 PM »
Quote from: corince06
Quote from: Minny
Corince06
Hey guys. I was a member of Febuary and back in January I caved like a bitch. Back with a clear head ready to rock and roll and kick this shit.

What happened. I don't have an excuse I wanted a dip and bought a can. Tasted like shit but I couldn't do it on my own so here I am

Why did it happen. I honestly dont know what happened I just had s huge craving and couldn't say no. I also wasn't 100% committed to this site and my quit buddies.

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit 100% to the program and my fellow quitters. Have faith guys I'm here to stay. Promise.
So this guy joins KTC, belittles it, goes on his own and it doesn't work out. shocker! Let's just go ahead and pull a couple of gems from your intro:

I am no longer going to be posting on here. I have support from friends and family that is helping me stay quit. I dont ever think about posting roll so this will make people no longer worry about me. Thank you to everyone who helped me this far I really appreciate it. Hope everyone stays quit. I know I will.

And

Waketech go Fuck yourself you fucking pussy!! If you can't quit on your own your fucking pathetic.

And

so I dont have to listen to these fucking idiots who think this site is the only way to quit tobacco.

Dude your answers to the three questions SUCK. You suddenly pulled a 180 and are completely bought in? You're ready to join all of us "fucking idiots" and this "stupid site"?

SPOILER ALERT: CORY WILL NOT POST ROLL FOR THE NEXT 100 DAYS.
Can't wait to prove you wrong. If my answers are weak I'm not an English major I'm a fitness trainer.
Your gonna want to dig deeper then that for sure bro. Glad to see you are back, but you got to look at this quit with commitment and humility. Caving is bad enough. But caving and coming back without commitment is worse. People will invest in your quit. Make sure its not a waste of there time. Your freedom needs to be your only focus today!

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
« Reply #75 on: February 11, 2014, 12:44:00 PM »
Corince06
Hey guys. I was a member of Febuary and back in January I caved like a bitch. Back with a clear head ready to rock and roll and kick this shit.

What happened. I don't have an excuse I wanted a dip and bought a can. Tasted like shit but I couldn't do it on my own so here I am

Why did it happen. I honestly dont know what happened I just had s huge craving and couldn't say no. I also wasn't 100% committed to this site and my quit buddies.

What are you going to different. I'm going to commit 100% to the program and my fellow quitters. Have faith guys I'm here to stay. Promise.
So this guy joins KTC, belittles it, goes on his own and it doesn't work out. shocker! Let's just go ahead and pull a couple of gems from your intro:

I am no longer going to be posting on here. I have support from friends and family that is helping me stay quit. I dont ever think about posting roll so this will make people no longer worry about me. Thank you to everyone who helped me this far I really appreciate it. Hope everyone stays quit. I know I will.

And

And

so I dont have to listen to these fucking idiots who think this site is the only way to quit tobacco.

Dude your answers to the three questions SUCK. You suddenly pulled a 180 and are completely bought in? You're ready to join all of us "fucking idiots" and this "stupid site"?

Can't wait to prove you wrong. If my answers are weak I'm not an English major I'm a fitness trainer.
QD 2-11-14

Offline ScrewYouCope

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football (The Cowboys), riding in the woods, hunting, and computers....
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2014, 12:19:00 PM »
Corince06

And

And

Cornice,

First I want to give you props for coming back. That is never easy. Being in your original quit group I was a bit invested in you until you told us all you didn't need us. I'm always game for supporting a quitter that really wants to commit to his quit and kick the nasty habit. However, your answer to the 3 questions was pretty fucking weak bro! Also I didn't see any humility in coming back. I saw, Hey I fucked up, I'm back, lets do this again. No apologizes, no I fucked up, no I shouldn't have talked shit.

I imagine you are going to get beat on a bit more for your cave by some of the harder asses on here! You have it coming! I hope you take the lashing's humbly and start posting roll! I offered up my cell number to you in PM months ago! I will resend again. I hope you take your shit seriously this time. It's life or death man!

ScrewYouCope
QD 11/18/13

"Yes you can stay quit. Forever. But make your practice 1 day at a time.."-wise words I read from TCOPE

"Nicotine fills no voids in your life. It creates them."...Diesel2112

Offline Minny

• Quitter
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
Corince06

And

And

Quit Date 7/12/13
HOF Date 10/19/13

My HOF Speech

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2014, 08:42:00 AM »
Corince06

QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2014, 08:38:00 AM »
Glad your back. You want your freedom back you got to take it.

What happened?
Why did it happen?
What you going to do different?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2013, 08:59:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: Scowick65
Thanks for quitting with me today!  Carry on.
Yes. Great to see your name on roll. Congrats on 27 days of victory. Quit with you today.
If these two bad dudes are happy I'm darn sure happy. Thanks for quitting with me today too. I need friends i can count on. Its hard to do this alone sometimes.
Way to get on roll today glad to see you
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2013, 09:16:00 PM »
Yes. Great to see your name on roll. Congrats on 27 days of victory. Quit with you today.
If these two bad dudes are happy I'm darn sure happy. Thanks for quitting with me today too. I need friends i can count on. Its hard to do this alone sometimes.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2013, 08:09:00 PM »
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2013, 11:28:00 AM »
Thanks for quitting with me today! Carry on.

Offline ScrewYouCope

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football (The Cowboys), riding in the woods, hunting, and computers....
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
Welcome back Corince...not that you ever really left but I'm glad you are sticking around to hang out. You have my cell if you ever wanna chat or text or need me to post roll if you can't get to a computer! I live in front of a computer...sigh. Congrats on day 27! I'm quit with you today!
QD 11/18/13

"Yes you can stay quit. Forever. But make your practice 1 day at a time.."-wise words I read from TCOPE

"Nicotine fills no voids in your life. It creates them."...Diesel2112

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
I did post roll
My bad, i looked in the wrong month. 'Crazy'
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2013, 08:18:00 AM »
I did post roll
QD 2-11-14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2013, 08:11:00 AM »
Quote from: jlud007
Only because of you derk40. You made sense in your approach of telling me I was fucking up. For that I thank you. I promise to post roll from now on just for you.
Sounds good bro. See you in the morning at roll.
Better yet, post roll for you, your family, friends all those reasons and support you had mentioned when you said you were leaving the site. Glad your choosing to post roll everyday, you may find that involvement here may just be the difference between being quit and just being stopped for a while.

Quit with you today.
Derk would be even happier if you would post roll early. You logged on this morning, why didn't you do it then?
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech