Author Topic: thinking its about time to quit  (Read 6896 times)

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: thinking its about time to quit
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2013, 09:22:00 PM »
Quote from: corince06
Everyone who is saying I caved or am going to cave. No one knows me so who are they to judge me?
Did you cave?

Are you going to cave? Answer those 2 questions. Do you know why folks are saying that to you?

Now ask yourself if you want to be part of this environment.

This quit plan is simple. We wake up... We post roll... We stay quit. We do this ODAAT.

We also hold each other accountable. That means we speak the truth. The truth sometimes hurts, but that is why this works. Can you handle people holding you accountable?

Think about those questions. If the answer leads you to KTC then put your nose down and get to quitting. I'd recommend the KTC way because for me it just works.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2013, 09:12:00 PM »
Everyone who is saying I caved or am going to cave. No one knows me so who are they to judge me?
QD 2-11-14

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2013, 09:04:00 PM »
Ok first off I would love my email to stop blowing up because people who I've never talked to on here want to comment. Second I dont care what any of you think. I dipped for 10 years and have been without dip since I joined the site. Third I only called people who want to tell me I can't quit and will fail because I dont post on this forum fucking idiots. To everyone saying they will see me back here someday your wrong. Keep judging me without knowing me. Makes me laugh. To those who actually tried to help me ( stand screwyoucope and Dave ) thank for your help in getting through the first few weeks. Wouldn't have done without you. Everyone else commenting on my thread who has never talked to me before now. Have a nice life.
Who you mad at?

HOF Speech

Offline corince06

• Quitter
    • none
  • Interests: Golf, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Hunting, Fishing, Fitness, Cars
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2013, 09:01:00 PM »
Ok first off I would love my email to stop blowing up because people who I've never talked to on here want to comment. Second I dont care what any of you think. I dipped for 10 years and have been without dip since I joined the site. Third I only called people who want to tell me I can't quit and will fail because I dont post on this forum fucking idiots. To everyone saying they will see me back here someday your wrong. Keep judging me without knowing me. Makes me laugh. To those who actually tried to help me ( stand screwyoucope and Dave ) thank for your help in getting through the first few weeks. Wouldn't have done without you. Everyone else commenting on my thread who has never talked to me before now. Have a nice life.
QD 2-11-14

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »
Waketech go Fuck yourself you fucking pussy!! If you can't quit on your own your fucking pathetic.
Why do you keep logging back on and lurking?

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2013, 07:36:00 PM »
I've seen this story before. Person joins site... Person can't follow the KTC plan... Person tells those reaching out to shut the F up, etc... Person either caves or leaves site and is never heard from again.

No one is forcing you to be here. You don't like the KTC plan, then I recommend you try somewhere else. Good luck.

HOF Speech

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2013, 07:25:00 PM »
Well well, if anybody with any brains at all will go back and read this entire intro of Cory's you will see that he has been dipping for all but maybe a few hours. I get it, being an addict makes you a liar. For those of us who will be around in 5 years when he comes back, (if he is not dead) please remember this.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »
Thank you for your help. I hope with the support of the forum I will finally be able to kick this habit.
Yep, because your family and friends couldn't help you. AND now you are only relying on them and telling the people who ARE helping that they are "fucking losers"? Wow.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2013, 07:18:00 PM »
I dont have to listen to these fucking idiots who think this site is the only way to quit tobacco.
You're damn right you don't! Thankfully a good many people have fought for your right to do your own thing. Careful who you shit on as you leave, several of us have come to the conclusion that without this site we would not be on the day count we are currently. Perhaps you don't but you are in the majority.

So go on live you life and best of luck to you. I fall into that idiot category I guess because I tend to believe that when a man or a woman puts their name on roll they give their promise. I wouldn't expect everyone to know what it means to keep their word as most in today's society lack that level of understanding of the ABCs.

So before you tell everyone on here to go fuck themselves understand that they we are all just trying to get you to see what we believe.

Now move along little doggie!
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »
Quote from: CC268
He probably has a fatty cancer lip in right now! :rolleyes:
Probably??? C'mon. You know he does. And I'm sure everyday he didn't post roll he did too. He knows what honor is, but when he couldn't keep his he had to bad mouth all of ours. poor form but I get it. I forgive him, he will be back.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2013, 07:05:00 PM »
Day 21. right fukin on. You got this shit all figured out.

You got alot more to go through.

And nobody is deleting shit.

When you come back dragging your sad ass, I will be the first to kick you in the nuts. Cause you had the experience, advice and help of those that have walked this path before you and you turned your back on it.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline CC268

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
He probably has a fatty cancer lip in right now! :rolleyes:

Offline ScrewYouCope

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football (The Cowboys), riding in the woods, hunting, and computers....
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »
Cornice, I'm not going to try to talk you into staying. To each there own. I will tell you though that I went 30 days posting roll off and on 5 years ago and STOPPED chewing! Note, didn't quit. Only Stopped. About 4 years into that stop I figured I could have just 1 and it would be cool, fast forward a month and I'm chewing a can a day and trying to hide the fact from my wife and family.
Guess what, I'm on day 24 again. I had day 1, 5 years to the day that I should have celebrated a 5 year quit! So head out and try to depend on your friends and family (who likely have no idea what it's like to face everyday not chewing), but when that doesn't work out, come back and start posting and drink the kool-aid.
I know now that the only way I can stay quit is to make a promise to my friends on here that I will not chew TODAY, and that will keep me going. Good luck and hope to see ya back someday!
QD 11/18/13

"Yes you can stay quit. Forever. But make your practice 1 day at a time.."-wise words I read from TCOPE

"Nicotine fills no voids in your life. It creates them."...Diesel2112

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2013, 06:42:00 PM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: waketech
Luv it man....better us than your family....Now post roll and STFU
I'm with this guy. Why are you even here today? Your choosing to log on and check your account you stupe. You act like we are comimg to your house and checking on you. I second this guy up above. Stfu and post roll. I doubt your even quit anyway.
That's right we can't quit on our own. We all tried. I guess you have never "tried" to quit. Damn you must be really dumb to make your first stab at quitting on this site.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 06:40:00 PM »
One of these days somebody is going to have to tell me why people join up to get help and then after not liking how things work (which should have been one of the first things done when joining) just bash away at a proven system that works.

:scowick:

fare ye well yon quitter....me I think I will stick here with the friends I have made and ensure that I honor my word and stay quit