Author Topic: Starting my quit today  (Read 1609 times)

Offline kkljinc

• Quitter
  • Interests: I love to workout, RUN, and Weights. Hunter and a Fisherman. Golf is my passion.Wife and kids keep me busy.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Starting my quit today
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2013, 10:56:00 AM »
Quote from: srans
Quote from: Primisit
The start of day #2 just pulled into the parking lot at work. All these replies help, thanks for your support! I don't need it today. I can make it through this.
Your exactly right,, you don't need it today. You never did to be honest. All it's done it take your money, freedom, health and dignity.

To be fair let me make a list of things it's given you.

SORRY I'VE GOT NOTHING.... Stay quit,, i quit with you today.
Quit on!!!! Remember these feelings. Remember the fog, the pain the tricks and the lies the Nic Bitch has told you . Use them, keep your quit close. Most important, grab your sack and be a man of your word!

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 10:46:00 AM »
The start of day #2 just pulled into the parking lot at work. All these replies help, thanks for your support! I don't need it today. I can make it through this.
Your exactly right,, you don't need it today. You never did to be honest. All it's done it take your money, freedom, health and dignity.

To be fair let me make a list of things it's given you.

SORRY I'VE GOT NOTHING.... Stay quit,, i quit with you today.
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline Primisit

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 10:40:00 AM »

Offline Erussell

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 2013-04-30
  • Interests: Time with daughter. Anything outdoors.
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 09:55:00 AM »
Primisit, ok I too was a wrestler and I too began my addiction due to cutting weight etc. however unlike you I had been using for over 20 years, your damn age worth. You have a chance not to be like me in that respect, but do imitate me on the quit. Go post roll today make your promise and I will quit with you one day at a time.
I would rather lose to a cheater than win as a cheater.

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 09:19:00 AM »
Quote from: Phil16
Quote from: HDsnake
Quote from: Smokeyg
I am 20 years old and started my quit today! I need to stick with it. I made a sign and posted it in my room with some words my gf wrote to help me remember I'm not alone. She is the first gf ive told about my dipping addiction which started freshman year during wrestling season. I could never break the habit after I started to buy my own cans 3 years ago. Ive never been addicted to anything in my life but now it's time to Amit it.....smokeless tobacco has taken over everyday of these past few years. It's time to find my way out of this addiction maze and gather myself back together. I wish my self luck. My mouth won't stop watering.....day #1
Alright Primisit - welcome and get ready for some of the same old bullshit.

You need to do this for yourself...It's not a habit...You'll always be an addict....There's no luck in quitting...quit glamorizing the shit...

Fuckit dude.

You're quit. I'm quit. Don't fuck me.

If you EVER find yourself with a can in hand, think of me. Don't fuck me. I've given my all. No shit. You control the now. Fuck the future. Now is what matters.

NOW is the most important time.
Agreed Primisit, WE control the NOW !

Glad to see your QUIT at age 20. Stick with it, Fuck that NIC. Fix you mind right now from now on, Never DIP, Ever, no matter what... Never Again !

HDsnake 05/13/13@0100
Prim,

It's real cool the lady is supporting you. I'm proud of you. Quitting at 20 is real solid. Focus on today, promise yourself, your girl, and the rest of your KTC brothers that today, may 17th, 2013, you will consume absolutely no nicotine in any form. Two cautions about today...stay away from booze, and any people that are unsupportive in your quit. You can do it, one day at a time.
Don't worry too much about the "never again" mentality. I'll hit five years quit on Sunday. Someday, I may fuck up and go back to nicotine. It's always a possibility. However, it sure as fuck won't be today. I've given my word by posting roll.

One day at a time. One crave at a time. You can't control the future, but you can control right now.

Offline Phil16

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 07:06:00 AM »
Quote from: HDsnake
I am 20 years old and started my quit today! I need to stick with it. I made a sign and posted it in my room with some words my gf wrote to help me remember I'm not alone. She is the first gf ive told about my dipping addiction which started freshman year during wrestling season. I could never break the habit after I started to buy my own cans 3 years ago. Ive never been addicted to anything in my life but now it's time to Amit it.....smokeless tobacco has taken over everyday of these past few years. It's time to find my way out of this addiction maze and gather myself back together. I wish my self luck. My mouth won't stop watering.....day #1

You need to do this for yourself...It's not a habit...You'll always be an addict....There's no luck in quitting...quit glamorizing the shit...

Fuckit dude.

If you EVER find yourself with a can in hand, think of me. Don't fuck me. I've given my all. No shit. You control the now. Fuck the future. Now is what matters.

Glad to see your QUIT at age 20. Stick with it, Fuck that NIC. Fix you mind right now from now on, Never DIP, Ever, no matter what... Never Again !

HDsnake 05/13/13@0100
Prim,

It's real cool the lady is supporting you. I'm proud of you. Quitting at 20 is real solid. Focus on today, promise yourself, your girl, and the rest of your KTC brothers that today, may 17th, 2013, you will consume absolutely no nicotine in any form. Two cautions about today...stay away from booze, and any people that are unsupportive in your quit. You can do it, one day at a time.
"That's really tough man, but it doesn't sound like a very compelling reason to stick cancer in your face." j2b

Copenhagen, you have chosen the wrong home. Your death will be slow and painful.

Quit: 12/26/2012
HOF: 4/4/2013

Offline HDsnake

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-05-13
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 04:15:00 AM »

Fuckit dude.

HDsnake 05/13/13@0100
HDsnake 05/13/13 @0100hrs QLF
H.O.F 08/20/13
2ND Floor 11/28/13
3RD Floor 03/08/14
1 Year 05/12/14
4TH Floor 06/16/14
5TH Floor 09/24/14
6TH Floor 01/02/15
7th Floor 04/12/15
2 years 05/12/15
8th Floor 07/21/15
9th Floor 10/29/15

Offline Smokeyg

• Quit King
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 02:57:00 AM »

Fuckit dude.

Offline Primisit

Starting my quit today
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:22:00 AM »