Author Topic: new here day one  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: new here day one
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 01:06:00 AM »
I got a few questions Johnathon (Misspelled? Let's go with John for now, I'm not that sharp). I got a few questions John. Do you promise me you will go the entire day of Nov 15th, 2013 without any nicotine of any kind whatsoever? Will you learn how to post roll every day for at least 100 days? Are you a man of integrity and will you keep your word to your fellow quitters?

If so, I will post your name for thursday the 15th. You will need to read all there is on this website. get names, numbers, and contacts to help you stay quit. Then you need to help with other newbies like myself stay quit. Can I depend on you John????

Mogul

bigsky, you are a lot nicer than me. maybe I shouldn't talk to the newbies. Nah, they need toughen up. The Nic Bitch isn't going to play nice, we need to stand tough. (George Nelson is back, and he is feeling 10ft tall).

Offline bigskyken

• Quitter
Re: new here day one
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 01:02:00 AM »
Welcome Johnathan! If you're serious about quitting, this site's program is really simple. Make roll call each day, and promise to quit for that day. Only focus on today, deal with tomorrow later. There is also a lot of information to read on this site that will help you cope with your quit. And you will find a lot of people available and willing to help you through kicking your addiction in the ass.

I'm quitting with you, don't let yourself down on this decision.

Offline jagsta21

new here day one
« on: November 15, 2013, 12:56:00 AM »
hi guys im johnathan i have been dipping since February(usually about 1-2 cans a day) and i really want to quit i have tried before not lasting more than about 2 days so here i am i am looking for tips and support it has been 24 hours since i have had a dip it was a long day