Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: Introduction
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 08:08:00 AM »
Glad you found us.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 711
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 07:23:00 AM »
ajay - i'll tell you the same thing i told praddy: t20 is way better than test cricket. you can argue if you like, but you'd be wrong. welcome aboard.

Offline wmcatty

• Quit Pro
    • heartoftexasweather.org
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 02:43:00 AM »
Welcome aboard Ajay. First and foremost, you will need to post Roll. Roll is your daily promise to yourself and all of your new brothers and sisters that you will not use tobacco in any form that day. You will post your name and the number of days you are quit each day in the February 2014 quit group. Each and every day you will post your promise. No exceptions. That is the price of admission to KTC. The reason you are put in February is that will be the month that you will celebrate being 100 days free of nicotineÂ…your Hall of Fame date.
Now that you know the basics, it is time to read all you can on this site. Go to the welcome center and that will get you started. Post roll and look up at your inbox (1). That is a personal message from me with my telephone number. Lets get your quit started today. Congrats on taking control of your life. Finally, there is another new member from India in your new quit group. I sent him a pm so that you two can help each other and compare notes. Wayne
"Life's tough......It's even tougher if you're stupid."
-John Wayne

Offline Evil_Won

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: none
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 12:14:00 AM »
Nice meeting you in Chat. Rememer, your morning is our night, but get your name on Roll first thing in the morning (your morning). Keep your word all day. Repeat tomorrow.
"Dunno about you HP, but LOOT doesn't like getting assfucked, by anyone....and certainly won't chalk it up to 'shit happens'."

Offline Adigg

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 11:52:00 PM »
Quote from: bigskyken
I hadn't realized India had so many users of the poison, but am glad to see so many wanting to quit. It's a one-day-at-a-time proposition, but you'll have plenty of us supporting you along the way. Make sure to make roll call and follow the recommended program. Welcome to KTC!
I've heard that use is rampant in India, but with over a billion people it is relative I suppose. Either way welcome ajay. Nice job on posting day 1. Read what we are all about by clicking the welcome center link at the top of this page. I quit with you today

Offline bigskyken

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 11:47:00 PM »
I hadn't realized India had so many users of the poison, but am glad to see so many wanting to quit. It's a one-day-at-a-time proposition, but you'll have plenty of us supporting you along the way. Make sure to make roll call and follow the recommended program. Welcome to KTC!

Offline Ajay

Introduction
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »
I am from India...and this is my day-1 of quitting dip...Thanks to all of you for your support.