Author Topic: Snackette's Introduction  (Read 2274 times)

Offline mb289

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/17/2014
  • Interests: Motorcycling, camping and welding
  • Likes Given: 1
Re: Snackette's Introduction
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2014, 07:06:00 PM »
Hey Snackette, now is the time to quit. Don't wait until you find yourself 30, 40 or 50 years old. DO IT NOW!! I'll quit with you!

mb289

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Quote from: Quitter123
Hey Snackette. I am proud to say I am also Quit. Welcome to the July group. I am on Day 1 of many.
Day 77 of every.
Sluggo makes a good point. Post roll every damn day come hell or high water.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline thewolfe

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 4-2-2014
  • Interests: Quitting. Hi-end audio and quality recordings of anything from classical to jazz, folk, bluegrass, rock, good 80s metal, and of course the crooners, The desert, hiking, camping and shooting.
  • Likes Given: 9
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2014, 04:15:00 PM »
Quote from: slug.go
Hey Snackette. I am proud to say I am also Quit. Welcome to the July group. I am on Day 1 of many.
Day 77 of every.
Hi Snackette!

I'm quit with you.

Day 9 myself.

Getting past days 1-4 will be the hardest.

Right now, read all of the articles on the main KTC web page. I started my first day without KTC and it was miserable. Once I discovered this KTC I spent HOURS reading everything I could find.

Once I started reading what others before me wrote I was able to find out that the misery would end, roughly when it would end, what I had to do to make it work, what to expect, what others expect, and so on.

You got this, You can do this!

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2014, 03:35:00 PM »
Day 77 of every.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline quitter123

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2014, 02:51:00 PM »

E&C's Dad

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2014, 01:39:00 PM »
Welcome! Love the intro. Stick with it and learn all you can. I wish quitting even crossed my mind at 18. Quit with you today Clay from Texas!!

Offline jayd41

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, basketball, anything related to Purdue! Boiler up! Friends and family
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2014, 01:19:00 PM »
congrats my man! 18 and a life to go! Love it. One day at a time. Now MODS!!!! Can we clean up this guys original post so he doesn't get some troll taking over his life?!
Boy I sure could use a beer right about now!

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 01:02:00 PM »
I quit with you today Clay.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »
Quote from: snackette
Hello all, my name is Clay, im 18 years old and Iv'e been dipping for about two years now. Growing up in south Texas i recieved the country lifestyle with open arms; im a proud Texan and a proud Baptist. Growing up in the south you learn quickly that chew, snuff, dip, or any other smokeless tobacco is commonplace. And i think at a young age I was easily influenced to try it. My dad did it, my friends did it, I did it.. as a young adolesance, it helped me to "fit in" as well. I sonn learned that I quit dipping for other people and started doing it even when nobody was around, I was addicted. It came between me and my family and my girlfriend. I started lying to people just so I could dip. I came across this website ironically looking for places to buy specific kinds of dip, I knew it was for a reason. Today I posted roll under the July 2014 Dip Destroyers and today is the first day of the rest of my life. Im quit.

And you did it correctly too bro! Well done.

Welcome to freedom man. It's pretty damn cool. At your age... proud of you. Stick with it and stick around. Get involved in your group and get to know some of the badass people around here. If I can be of any help... shoot me a pm.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline snackette

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-26
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »
Hello all, my name is Clay, im 18 years old and Iv'e been dipping for about two years now. Growing up in south Texas i recieved the country lifestyle with open arms; im a proud Texan and a proud Baptist. Growing up in the south you learn quickly that chew, snuff, dip, or any other smokeless tobacco is commonplace. And i think at a young age I was easily influenced to try it. My dad did it, my friends did it, I did it.. as a young adolesance, it helped me to "fit in" as well. I sonn learned that I quit dipping for other people and started doing it even when nobody was around, I was addicted. It came between me and my family and my girlfriend. I started lying to people just so I could dip. I came across this website ironically looking for places to buy specific kinds of dip, I knew it was for a reason. Today I posted roll under the July 2014 Dip Destroyers and today is the first day of the rest of my life. Im quit.

Offline snackette

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-05-26
Snackette's Introduction
« on: April 10, 2014, 12:40:00 PM »