Author Topic: My Quit  (Read 1701 times)

Offline mat849

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-22
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My Quit
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2014, 01:15:00 PM »
1)Quit all nicotine today, right now. Tomorrow will never come.

2) Quit drinking early in your, until you feel confident you can drink without craving. Then wait longer. Alcohol is a quit killer.

3) Get involved here, get to know your quit brothers, build accountability.

4) QLF EDD ODAAT.
Mat849
Quit date 08/22/14
HOF 11/29/14

Ragonk!

Offline AquaDiggity

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: July 2, 2014
Re: My Quit
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
Advice...flush the dip and smokes and say goodbye today. The wife too. Why wait? What is enjoying a few more cancer sticks and a lip full of turds going to do for you? You signed up a year ago and still use that evil shit. It has a grip on you. Everyone here thought it wasn't possible on day 1. There's an alcohol page here if you need to check that out. Booze will fuck with your quit. It's surely a tall order but get your toe outta the pool and jump the hell in the deep end already. KTC Water is awesome! Quit now. Best decision ever. You can do this.

Offline stevesince92

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-10-12
  • Interests: Baseball, football, spending time with the kids, mountain biking
My Quit
« on: October 12, 2014, 10:29:00 AM »
Hey guys. I've been looking at the website and reading a lot. I signed up last year but did not quit yet. My day is supposed to be tomorrow. I have three addictions. I've dipped for 23 years. I also love beer. When I'm drinking I love smoking. Would you guys recommend quitting all 3 the same day or breaking it up a little. My wife is quitting smoking tomorrow too. Thanks for any input.
Don't confuse your path with your destination. Just because it's stormy now doesn't mean that you aren't headed for sunshine.

Quit for YOU!! EDD!!