Author Topic: SpencerF a 6'4" 330 pound ex 1.25 day dipper  (Read 3282 times)

Offline K9 Seducer

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: SpencerF a 6'4" 330 pound ex 1.25 day dipper
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 11:00:00 AM »
Hey Spencer,

I am a fellow Canadian, quitting with you in the APRIL - Resolute Bastards
I am a few over in Manitoba, on Day 13.

You have me beat in all regards.
I am only 6'2" 270lb and was 1/3 Can/day for 25 years.

Fight the good fight buddy.
Stay the course.

I am not an expert on this stuff but PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

K9
Just try'n to get through the territory!
Quit Dates - Skoal Jan 3rd, Nicotine Jan 10th, 2014

Offline ZillahCowboy

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 10:55:00 AM »
Quote from: Ginet
Quote from: SpencerF
Been quit now for 11 days, 3 days of detox finally felt better. Now 11 days in I feel so much better.
I went to SAIT in Calgary for power engineering (Homer Simpson's job), got a job in a small town called Rocky Mountain House AB. Got handed a pounce of red man and that was the start, pretty soon it was skoal mint, then Copenhagen, then more and more; everyday I would wake up and pack one. That is when I realized I needed to end the habit. Now I'm 11 days in. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Welcome Spencer. Congrats on your quit. Read everything you can on this site. Listen to what people tell you. Get into the chat room. Quit for today, and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow!
Spence,
Welcome, be sure to Post Roll every morning. It is a sacred responsibility for joining ths group. If you have questions, or need help, just ask. We are here to support you. Get your quit on one day at a time!
ZC.

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 10:37:00 AM »
Quote from: SpencerF
Been quit now for 11 days, 3 days of detox finally felt better. Now 11 days in I feel so much better.
I went to SAIT in Calgary for power engineering (Homer Simpson's job), got a job in a small town called Rocky Mountain House AB. Got handed a pounce of red man and that was the start, pretty soon it was skoal mint, then Copenhagen, then more and more; everyday I would wake up and pack one. That is when I realized I needed to end the habit. Now I'm 11 days in. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Welcome Spencer. Congrats on your quit. Read everything you can on this site. Listen to what people tell you. Get into the chat room. Quit for today, and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Its_Got2Happen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Staying Quit!!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »
Welcome to quit Spencer. Glad you found the site.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Have you visited the welcome center?

index.php?showforum=13

2. Have you promised not to use nicotine today?

3. Do you think this thing you describe is a habit? Or an addiction? Your answer could is profoundly important.

Let me know if you need any help navigating the site.

Ryan

Offline ppolcyn

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 04:27:00 AM »
Take the advice that the vets on here give you. Buy in 100%. Post role every day. Hate the nic bitch. Get numbers for extra support. Use those contacts when it gets tough. Oh, by the way, quit like fuck. Invest in your quit. Have plans for when it gets tough.

I quit with you bro.
You may not necessarily need the support, but others most definitely do. Be a shining beacon for others. Blaze the path for them to follow!!!

Offline SpencerF

• Quitter
SpencerF a 6'4" 330 pound ex 1.25 day dipper
« on: January 20, 2014, 02:45:00 AM »