Author Topic: Intro  (Read 1837 times)

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Intro
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2013, 08:45:00 AM »
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Quote from: bravesfan
Yes I am thanks for asking. Sucks though. I've had about 1.2 million thoughts about not quitting. Suuuucks!
Yes sir, it is very difficult but but you're the man that can get it done. Stay strong and fight for it.

In a few more days you will feel so much better and you sure don't want to go through the bad crap again.

I am on day 14 today and yesterday was the first day that I didn't crave about all day. I actually had many times during the day that I didn't think about Cope.
My worst day without the poison is better then my best day with the poison. Just saying! Quit with you..
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2013, 07:46:00 AM »
Yes I am thanks for asking. Sucks though. I've had about 1.2 million thoughts about not quitting. Suuuucks!
Yes sir, it is very difficult but but you're the man that can get it done. Stay strong and fight for it.

In a few more days you will feel so much better and you sure don't want to go through the bad crap again.

I am on day 14 today and yesterday was the first day that I didn't crave about all day. I actually had many times during the day that I didn't think about Cope.
Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
Atta boy!!! noone said this was easy. Keep going. It is a great day to be quit.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline bravesfan

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 05:16:00 PM »

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2013, 10:59:00 AM »
You still hanging in there Brave's?
:ph43r:
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2013, 10:03:00 AM »
You still hanging in there Brave's?

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »

I quit today. Not my first time but it'll be my last. Just realized you can't do it on your own. That's why I am here. I have to have some sort of support group and I found this. I know it'll be difficult but it beats slowly killing myself.
I'm new here myself, on my 12th day of no dip.

Make sure you post roll call, in your quit group and keep the dip out of your mouth and you will find great support on here.

If you dip or skip roll call, people get real mean in a hurry...lol... The supporters on here care and will help you through each step, just reach out when you need it.

The next several days are going to suck but you can do it.

I quit with you.

Greg
Ya made a great choice in Quit my friend (though Braves...come on there is much better out there.... 'Crazy' ).

Like myself I stepped out of my comfort zone to quit, to go to an extreme, but found in my group some real great people, no hell friends who I now call family.

So get in the Nov13 group and post your word (roll) every damn day. Reach out to the others as it is a smart thing to do (it is not weak to reach out). And become an active part, friend, to your brothers as you all go through the same process of quitting as you will see that you all (and us) are alot alike.

Be strong and you can do this

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 05:49:00 PM »
I quit today. Not my first time but it'll be my last. Just realized you can't do it on your own. That's why I am here. I have to have some sort of support group and I found this. I know it'll be difficult but it beats slowly killing myself.
I'm new here myself, on my 12th day of no dip.

Make sure you post roll call, in your quit group and keep the dip out of your mouth and you will find great support on here.

If you dip or skip roll call, people get real mean in a hurry...lol... The supporters on here care and will help you through each step, just reach out when you need it.

The next several days are going to suck but you can do it.

I quit with you.

Greg

Offline bravesfan

Intro
« on: August 02, 2013, 05:26:00 PM »