Author Topic: Let the Quit Being!  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Keddy

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Break the Chains
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Let the Quit Being!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 11:38:00 AM »
Quote from: keithtownbu
August 13, 2013 - a day to remember. That is the first day of THE QUIT! I've been dipping now for over 15 years and I'm 31 with a respectable career, good friends, a fantastic wife, 2 awesome dogs. Basically I have everything I have ever wanted, except the urge to quit.

Well I have it now! I'm really going to do it. I'm going to post everyday in the November HOF group. I'm going to beat the crap out of all of you verbally on the boards. I'm going to sit in my office, do my job, and chew the shit out of gum, sunflower seeds....whatever I can get my filthy hands on. I'm not going to take it out on people I love (even though I slightly failed last night with my wife).

This is it! It's going to happen, and I'm going to quit!

Let the Quit being.

BTW....the top 100 reasons to quit posting is hilarious. I'm pretty sure I've experienced about 80 out the 100 listed. I was LMAO!!!!
Nice Day 2 Post!!
One day at a time.

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
Great choice, now start making your promise (post roll) daily and read everything this site has to offer. Way to keep that bottom lip to be able to kiss that wonderful wife of yours.

QUIT STRONG AND JOIN THE Pre-HOF November 13 group.
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
Quote from: keithtownbu
August 13, 2013 - a day to remember. That is the first day of THE QUIT! I've been dipping now for over 15 years and I'm 31 with a respectable career, good friends, a fantastic wife, 2 awesome dogs. Basically I have everything I have ever wanted, except the urge to quit.

Well I have it now! I'm really going to do it. I'm going to post everyday in the November HOF group. I'm going to beat the crap out of all of you verbally on the boards. I'm going to sit in my office, do my job, and chew the shit out of gum, sunflower seeds....whatever I can get my filthy hands on. I'm not going to take it out on people I love (even though I slightly failed last night with my wife).

Let the Quit being.

BTW....the top 100 reasons to quit posting is hilarious. I'm pretty sure I've experienced about 80 out the 100 listed. I was LMAO!!!!
Great decision! Now get in to the welcome center and read, read, read. First thing is posting roll. Post day 1 and let's get ur quit rolling. This is the first step in taking control of ur life and not being controlled by a poison weed. Welcome aboard!!
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline keithtownbu

• Quitter
  • Interests: Skiing and Fishing mostly.
Let the Quit Being!
« on: August 14, 2013, 11:17:00 AM »

Let the Quit being.