Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1481 times)

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: New Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:47:00 PM »
Lucas, you posted roll, started your intro thread, welcome aboard brother! I quit with you today. Remember that posting roll is your daily promise to yourself and us, respect the shit outta that, repeat every morning, use the boards and chatroom, and freedom from the nic bitch is right around the corner. PM me if you need anything, exchange phone numbers with a few of your quit brothers, and drink the koolaid. Stay strong. Stay quit.

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline LWalk304

• Likes Given: 0
« on: November 22, 2011, 09:15:00 PM »
Hey everyone. First off I'd like to say thanks for letting me be part of this forum and website. My name is Lucas and I am a 19 year old sophomore at West Virginia University. I dipped for the past 2 1/2 years of my life, about a can a day. I know it doesn't compare to those who have done it for 20 and 30+ years, but I figured out it's better to just go ahead and kick the habit. I'm up for any advice from anyone following the same goal as me. I'm currently on day 5 and the herbal snuff is working wonders on me. Anyway, thanks again for letting me be a part of the group. I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch of brothers on here.

Cheers,

Lucas