Author Topic: Introducing..Nurse needs help  (Read 2834 times)

Offline klark

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/22/2009
  • Likes Given: 67
Re: Introducing..Nurse needs help
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 09:17:00 AM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: AmericanNurse34
Quote from: bigduke45123
So have you figured out your plan yet besides the increased sex drive  B)  Emily? There are plenty of places to hang out with your friends besides going out drinking where you live. A lot of outdoor things that you can do in that area.
I just moved to Columbus about 6 weeks ago...looking for outdoor things to do, but right now I'm taking care of 80 acres of farm and this will be my first hunting season without one in...And let's just say being a single lady, I just keep my hands busy now that my sex drive has increased lol 'winker'
Someone explain what increased sex drive has to do with dipping. Or as an excuse to Cave
That is a poor excuse of an explanation with no plan for what is different in December 2010. You know how it works, dont think you are off the hook after a piss poor excuse for a cave.
A promise not kept is the road to exile.

If quitting is cool, consider me Myles Davis.

Unless you bring value onto my 1/2 acre, I don't want to hear it.

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 08:30:00 AM »
So have you figured out your plan yet besides the increased sex drive  B)  Emily? There are plenty of places to hang out with your friends besides going out drinking where you live. A lot of outdoor things that you can do in that area.
I just moved to Columbus about 6 weeks ago...looking for outdoor things to do, but right now I'm taking care of 80 acres of farm and this will be my first hunting season without one in...And let's just say being a single lady, I just keep my hands busy now that my sex drive has increased lol 'winker'
Someone explain what increased sex drive has to do with dipping. Or as an excuse to Cave
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline tinman

• Quitter
  • Interests: Scuba and keeping the lights on....
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 06:59:00 AM »
BullSHIT Day 11 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline carumba10

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 05:03:00 AM »
Quote from: wastepanel
I suggest you reread your introduction and hall of fame speech many times over.

Fucking bullshit.
This is good advice AN34. Waste has been through the same thing you are going through now and he has rebounded nicely. You can too after taking the heat.
Quit Date: March 23 2012

I am Quit today. Tomorrow ?
Not impressed with rants from the 'Do As I Say Not As I Do' crowd.

Offline wastepanel

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck you guys.
    • Scaretissue.com
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 04:36:00 AM »
I suggest you reread your introduction and hall of fame speech many times over.

Fucking bullshit.
In the end I Surrender, I and I alone accept that I have and always will have a Nicotene ADDICTION. It is my choice to quit, but I can't do it alone. I get to go down this path one time, I want to do it right. I recognize that my word, my integrety to you is on the line and is only as good as my actions. Caving is not an option in this plan-Eafman 7/11

I am not cured. I will quit one day at a time. I will continue to do what works. Posting roll everyday. To do otherwise would be foolish on my part. You can do this-Ready 12/11

To overcome your addiction you must comprehend what it means to fail-Razd 3/12

Theres a lot of people that come here, especially vets, that WANT to be reminded that they are addicts.-Tarpon 6/12

Just as a building starts with architectural drawings. Your daily quit begins with a promise.-Scowick 2/13

Here and now, focused on today, minute by minute, whatever it takes, I promise to all my bros and myself not to become a negative stat and stay quit!-krok 1/15

I want everyone to be quit. Even the assholes.-Probe1957 1/18

Ignoring history or erasing history fixes nothing and leads you inevitably down the same path.-69franx 04/30/2021

Offline g mack

• Quitter
  • Interests: Married little over 21 years to the most wonderful woman, with a 20year old daughter which has been married a year now in july.
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Nurse, I assure you that you CAN hunt without a dip.

I used to use the fake dip during hunting - try " oregon mint" or hooch or Smokey mtn
no doubt the toughest time for me i loved my dip in a deer stand but ive been bow hunting twice now and made it fine if i can do it any body can hang tough get some numbers text some of us sitting in the stand if you need to pm me if you need a number

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »
Nurse, I assure you that you CAN hunt without a dip.

I used to use the fake dip during hunting - try " oregon mint" or hooch or Smokey mtn
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2010, 03:57:00 PM »
'useless'

You need to come to the chat room AN.

Offline cdforecheck

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Buckeye Football, Ice Hockey
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
columbus? that's my neck of the woods
Go Bucks! Quit Date: 12-23-2011

Offline AmericanNurse34

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2010, 03:35:00 PM »
So have you figured out your plan yet besides the increased sex drive B) Emily? There are plenty of places to hang out with your friends besides going out drinking where you live. A lot of outdoor things that you can do in that area.

Offline AmericanNurse34

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Quote from: theo3wood
Quote from: davenc
IS increased sex drive a side effect? lol 'boob'
Yes it is! At least it was for me.
Mos def. Improvement in blood flow is a clinically-proven result of tobacco cessation. You get the picture. Plus...who wants their mouth or other parts near somebody with little brown specs in their teeth? 'puking'
um Nurse? I need a sponge bath
'winker'
Well for Halloween last year I was sponge bath betty...naughty nurse lol Sure your wife wouldn't like that though!

Offline bigduke45123

• Quitter
  • Interests: Outdoor activities, riding bikes, taking my English mastiff for a ride, and eating now that I have quit. Food has become comfort to me right now and I will probably have to ask the vets help on that to.
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 06:01:00 AM »
So have you figured out your plan yet besides the increased sex drive B) Emily? There are plenty of places to hang out with your friends besides going out drinking where you live. A lot of outdoor things that you can do in that area.
Quit day - friday the 13th of August 2010
HOF day - November 20th 2010 - KTC's 4th bday
2nd Floor - Febuary 28th 2011

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2010, 06:08:00 PM »
Quote from: theo3wood
Mos def. Improvement in blood flow is a clinically-proven result of tobacco cessation. You get the picture. Plus...who wants their mouth or other parts near somebody with little brown specs in their teeth? 'puking'
um Nurse? I need a sponge bath
'winker'
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline theo3wood

• Quitter
  • Interests: Growing delicious food and pretty flowers, and sharing them with people I love.
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2010, 03:21:00 PM »
"the cycle is over. we are clean. we are shining beacons to the masses that think it can't be done." ...LooT

"We have the right to watch our children grow and have earned the right to participate in their lives. We will not be denied. Success can be our only option now. We can never tire, give up, fail, or falter. We are worth more than this addiction and will stop at nothing to beat it." ...Sweenz

Offline davenc

• Quitter
    • www.its-s.net
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2010, 02:55:00 PM »
Quit with extreme prejudice...
My orders say I'm not supposed to know where I'm taking this quit, so I don't! But one look at you and I know its gonna be hot!

QD: 07/28/2010
HOF: 11/04/2010
2nd Floor: 02/12/2011
3rd Floor: 05/23/2011
1 Year: 07/27/2011
4th Floor: 08/31/2011
5th Floor: 12/09/2011
6th Floor: 03/18/2012
7th Floor: 06/26/2012