Author Topic: Meet Minuteofangle  (Read 2990 times)

Offline FHY16

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Meet Minuteofangle
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »
Quote from: minuteofangle
Quote from: jakrya
Man, it's ok. I understand, today is my day 30, and I do know where you are comming from. I have not caved, but I cannot blame you because I have come close myself. Just make the promise to yourself and don't let yourself down again.
OK Jackwad....lets get a couple of things straight. First of all, Fuck no I did not cave you fucking dullard. Second, if I had caved it would not be OK, it would be fucking wrong and you should not be supportive to a quit brother that fucks you over and caves. Third, if you have come close to caving as you state then you are a pussy. Because you are a newbie I held back a little. But I fear you better man that quit up a notch or two if you want to keep it.

MOA
'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup' 'crackup'

I was waitin' to see how you handled that one. NICE.
?Upon the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions, who when on the dawn of victory paused to rest, and there resting died.?
Your quit must be defended against complacency and a false sense of control over your addiction. There is no such thing as "just one." Stay quit.

Quit: 06/11/2010 - HOF: 09/18/2010

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2010, 06:26:00 AM »
Man, it's ok. I understand, today is my day 30, and I do know where you are comming from. I have not caved, but I cannot blame you because I have come close myself. Just make the promise to yourself and don't let yourself down again.
OK Jackwad....lets get a couple of things straight. First of all, Fuck no I did not cave you fucking dullard. Second, if I had caved it would not be OK, it would be fucking wrong and you should not be supportive to a quit brother that fucks you over and caves. Third, if you have come close to caving as you state then you are a pussy. Because you are a newbie I held back a little. But I fear you better man that quit up a notch or two if you want to keep it.

MOA

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2010, 06:21:00 AM »
"justifying behavior is the bread and butter of addiction"
DSMITTY

I just liked this quote and wanted to keep it safe.
MOA

Offline john101477

• Quitter
    • www.northerncalimages.com
  • Interests: I am an outdoor nut. I spend more time in the middle of nowhere than anyone I know. Camping, hunting, fishing, exploring and photography are what drives me.
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 11:01:00 PM »
Dude your a little bass ackwards here MOA did not cave . Griff did. MOA. Was refering to griffs cave/ apology as motivational
Proud to be a future Oct HOF - COCKS RULE
During this hard quit I am 100% sure that a blowjob is the best cure for a craving.

Offline jakrya

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 10:34:00 PM »

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 09:26:00 PM »
grif5855 Posted: Jul 29, 2010, 7:13 pm

trollop

POSTED IN OCT 2010 HOF GROUP
REPOSTED HERE AS A REMINDER TO STAY QUIT

Group: Members
Member No.: 9,039

I caved on tuesday....after 30 days of quit I caved.

I got to a point where I felt that the only thing that would make me feel better was dip. I wanted to cave, I couldn't deal with the stress of the day and I absolutely did not give a shit about what it would do to me or that i let everyone down. I knew I could call those that would be there for me but i didn't want to, i didn't care.

But right after I threw that first pinch in my mouth it all came back. I forgot what it was like...the buzz, the sickness, the taste, smell, the spit. And then I wanted to throw myself off a cliff for what i did. I went through 2 cans in a day and a half...I don't remember ever feeling this sick from dip.

I wanted to come back, pretend it never happened, I wanted to enter the HOF with captncoke, who was with me from day 1, but i can't, and i let my brother down. I wanted to call lochi, who has listened to all my complete pussy-ass bullshitting and kept me on track, but i was too ashamed.

A few minutes ago I wrote down these feelings. I wrote down the regret and the misery and the depression. I wrote down the shame. I'm putting it in my wallet and whenever I get that way again, I'm going to take it out and read it so I don't forget. So this doesn't happen again.

I know I've just lost the support of a lot of the guys here and i wish i could take it back but i can't. Now, i'm just hoping my cave doesn't affect anyone else and lead to another quit...I can't handle that, to be the cause of someone else's cave is too hard to think about.

So I'm sorry, sorry to everyone and particularly sorry to Lochi and catpncoke for letting you guys down.

But here and now I give me word that this will not happen again. I will not touch dip to the end of my days.

grif5855-starting over-day 1 tomorrow with November

Just in case I evr felt weak....this is motivational
MOA

Offline Greg5280

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quit King
  • BONAFIDE QUIT BEAST
  • Quit Date: 10-30-2009
  • Interests: Golf, Running, Cycling, Being outside, Spending time with my family. Quitting and helping newbies.
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2010, 11:10:00 AM »
Quote from: FHY16
Dear Daddy-

I wish you could have been there today to see me in my Ballet Recital, I felt like a princess.  But your addiction was too strong for you to deny.

I wish you were here to hold me and tell me there was no “Boogie man” under my bed.  But you put your addiction first.

I wish you were here to teach me to drive a car.  But tobacco would not let you.

I wish you could have seen my high school graduation today, I sure missed you.  But you chose to continue to use tobacco over your family.

I wish you could have been here tonight and met my prom date, I think I am in love.  But your resolve to quit dip was not strong enough.

I wish you were here to help me move into my dorm room at college, I think I will like it here.  But you chose to continue to use tobacco.

I wish you could have been around to give me words of encouragement on my wedding day and walk me down the aisle, it would have meant the world to me.  But you were not strong enough to put down snuff once and for all.

I wish you were here today to hold your first grandchild, you know he has your eyes.  But tobacco was too important to you.

I wish you had never used tobacco daddy, my life would have been much happier.

I love you and miss you,

Your daughter

I am quit today and tomorrow....MOA
Outstanding reminder of what's truely important. I'll be posting a copy of this on my intro for me to remind myself.

Your a good man, MOA. Glad to quit with you.
That is chilling !! Very powerful message.

Great Post !!

Offline FHY16

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2010, 08:55:00 AM »
Dear Daddy-

I wish you could have been there today to see me in my Ballet Recital, I felt like a princess. But your addiction was too strong for you to deny.

I wish you were here to hold me and tell me there was no “Boogie man” under my bed. But you put your addiction first.

I wish you were here to teach me to drive a car. But tobacco would not let you.

I wish you could have seen my high school graduation today, I sure missed you. But you chose to continue to use tobacco over your family.

I wish you could have been here tonight and met my prom date, I think I am in love. But your resolve to quit dip was not strong enough.

I wish you were here to help me move into my dorm room at college, I think I will like it here. But you chose to continue to use tobacco.

I wish you could have been around to give me words of encouragement on my wedding day and walk me down the aisle, it would have meant the world to me. But you were not strong enough to put down snuff once and for all.

I wish you were here today to hold your first grandchild, you know he has your eyes. But tobacco was too important to you.

I love you and miss you,

Your daughter

Outstanding reminder of what's truely important. I'll be posting a copy of this on my intro for me to remind myself.

Your a good man, MOA. Glad to quit with you.
?Upon the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions, who when on the dawn of victory paused to rest, and there resting died.?
Your quit must be defended against complacency and a false sense of control over your addiction. There is no such thing as "just one." Stay quit.

Quit: 06/11/2010 - HOF: 09/18/2010

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 01:54:00 AM »
Dear Daddy-

I wish you could have been there today to see me in my Ballet Recital, I felt like a princess. But your addiction was too strong for you to deny.

I wish you were here to hold me and tell me there was no “Boogie man” under my bed. But you put your addiction first.

I wish you were here to teach me to drive a car. But tobacco would not let you.

I wish you could have seen my high school graduation today, I sure missed you. But you chose to continue to use tobacco over your family.

I wish you could have been here tonight and met my prom date, I think I am in love. But your resolve to quit dip was not strong enough.

I wish you were here to help me move into my dorm room at college, I think I will like it here. But you chose to continue to use tobacco.

I wish you could have been around to give me words of encouragement on my wedding day and walk me down the aisle, it would have meant the world to me. But you were not strong enough to put down snuff once and for all.

I wish you were here today to hold your first grandchild, you know he has your eyes. But tobacco was too important to you.

I love you and miss you,

Your daughter

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2010, 12:47:00 PM »
Quote from: RagingJew
Quote from: Syndrome
I just realized that this Introduction is my own personal rant page, so I will...

I have been promising you fine men (and CAT) every day for nearly a month that I would not use any tobacco products each day.  I do not know why this works but it does.  At least if you are a man.  I have seen a few sissy boys run off the site because their word of honor meant nothing to them.  But that is their cross to bare, not mine.

I have also found that many of us have alot more in common than being addicts.  We are husbands, fathers, sons, Americans, veterans, hunters, fishermen, etc.  Some of us  are Yankees and others are Southerners, Some SEC fans and some even like Notre Dame.  But it is all really about Quitting.  The rest is just a distraction. 

Who really gives a fat shit if JPine is September's Captain.  Is there actually such a position?  I give a damn, he makes me laugh.  Triplefish...go back to August and tell them to FUCK OFF you are as much a member of that group as anyone of them and as long as you have kept your word to stay quit that is all you owe them PEROID. 

Another common thread is caring.  I know, before you go and call me a fag, let me explain.  I have seen "Guests" show up in Live Chat and there is usually someone there to take them by the hand and get them started.  A new group (October HOF) recently started and many quittin asses are up in ther encouraging the Newbies.  I personally think it is a validation of our own quiits and a way for us to repay the guys that helped us achieve our quits.

I know I am rambling but it is my introduction and if you dont like it go read a Cosmopolitan or something you fucking tard.  Anyway, I have a month in the bag and I am absolutely 100 percent certain that I will stay quit... today, because I gave you my word. 

Hold your applause for my HOF speech.  You may now leave in an orderly manner. 

MOA.
man i think your wrong bout 1 thing there. i dont think theres any body here what likes noter dame.
True that. I'm a Bama fan.
I've never met an Irish fan either. I thought they only existed so the entire country could be unified in their disdain for at least one thing. Its the only thing EVERYBODY agrees on.
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline RagingJew

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2010, 09:41:00 AM »
Quote from: Syndrome
I just realized that this Introduction is my own personal rant page, so I will...

I have been promising you fine men (and CAT) every day for nearly a month that I would not use any tobacco products each day.  I do not know why this works but it does.  At least if you are a man.  I have seen a few sissy boys run off the site because their word of honor meant nothing to them.  But that is their cross to bare, not mine.

I have also found that many of us have alot more in common than being addicts.  We are husbands, fathers, sons, Americans, veterans, hunters, fishermen, etc.  Some of us  are Yankees and others are Southerners, Some SEC fans and some even like Notre Dame.  But it is all really about Quitting.  The rest is just a distraction. 

Who really gives a fat shit if JPine is September's Captain.  Is there actually such a position?  I give a damn, he makes me laugh.  Triplefish...go back to August and tell them to FUCK OFF you are as much a member of that group as anyone of them and as long as you have kept your word to stay quit that is all you owe them PEROID. 

Another common thread is caring.  I know, before you go and call me a fag, let me explain.  I have seen "Guests" show up in Live Chat and there is usually someone there to take them by the hand and get them started.  A new group (October HOF) recently started and many quittin asses are up in ther encouraging the Newbies.  I personally think it is a validation of our own quiits and a way for us to repay the guys that helped us achieve our quits.

I know I am rambling but it is my introduction and if you dont like it go read a Cosmopolitan or something you fucking tard.  Anyway, I have a month in the bag and I am absolutely 100 percent certain that I will stay quit... today, because I gave you my word. 

Hold your applause for my HOF speech.  You may now leave in an orderly manner. 

MOA.
man i think your wrong bout 1 thing there. i dont think theres any body here what likes noter dame.
True that. I'm a Bama fan.

Offline syndrome

• geezer squad
  • Master of Quit
  • you kids get off my yard
  • Quit Date: 11/13/08
  • Likes Given: 703
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2010, 08:46:00 AM »

I have been promising you fine men (and CAT) every day for nearly a month that I would not use any tobacco products each day. I do not know why this works but it does. At least if you are a man. I have seen a few sissy boys run off the site because their word of honor meant nothing to them. But that is their cross to bare, not mine.

I have also found that many of us have alot more in common than being addicts. We are husbands, fathers, sons, Americans, veterans, hunters, fishermen, etc. Some of us are Yankees and others are Southerners, Some SEC fans and some even like Notre Dame. But it is all really about Quitting. The rest is just a distraction.

Who really gives a fat shit if JPine is September's Captain. Is there actually such a position? I give a damn, he makes me laugh. Triplefish...go back to August and tell them to FUCK OFF you are as much a member of that group as anyone of them and as long as you have kept your word to stay quit that is all you owe them PEROID.

Another common thread is caring. I know, before you go and call me a fag, let me explain. I have seen "Guests" show up in Live Chat and there is usually someone there to take them by the hand and get them started. A new group (October HOF) recently started and many quittin asses are up in ther encouraging the Newbies. I personally think it is a validation of our own quiits and a way for us to repay the guys that helped us achieve our quits.

I know I am rambling but it is my introduction and if you dont like it go read a Cosmopolitan or something you fucking tard. Anyway, I have a month in the bag and I am absolutely 100 percent certain that I will stay quit... today, because I gave you my word.

Hold your applause for my HOF speech. You may now leave in an orderly manner.

MOA.

Offline minuteofangle

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »

I have been promising you fine men (and CAT) every day for nearly a month that I would not use any tobacco products each day. I do not know why this works but it does. At least if you are a man. I have seen a few sissy boys run off the site because their word of honor meant nothing to them. But that is their cross to bare, not mine.

I have also found that many of us have alot more in common than being addicts. We are husbands, fathers, sons, Americans, veterans, hunters, fishermen, etc. Some of us are Yankees and others are Southerners, Some SEC fans and some even like Notre Dame. But it is all really about Quitting. The rest is just a distraction.

Who really gives a fat shit if JPine is September's Captain. Is there actually such a position? I give a damn, he makes me laugh. Triplefish...go back to August and tell them to FUCK OFF you are as much a member of that group as anyone of them and as long as you have kept your word to stay quit that is all you owe them PEROID.

Another common thread is caring. I know, before you go and call me a fag, let me explain. I have seen "Guests" show up in Live Chat and there is usually someone there to take them by the hand and get them started. A new group (October HOF) recently started and many quittin asses are up in ther encouraging the Newbies. I personally think it is a validation of our own quiits and a way for us to repay the guys that helped us achieve our quits.

I know I am rambling but it is my introduction and if you dont like it go read a Cosmopolitan or something you fucking tard. Anyway, I have a month in the bag and I am absolutely 100 percent certain that I will stay quit... today, because I gave you my word.

Hold your applause for my HOF speech. You may now leave in an orderly manner.

MOA.

Offline RagingJew

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »
Quote from: noonelikesaquitter
Quote from: jjms62
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: Ready
I had 1 small dip left on Tuesday June 01, 2010.  It was getting late in the afternoon and I didn't want to go to the store for a new can.  I had the last small dip and fell asleep with it in my mouth.  I woke up and for no particular reason (aside fronm the fact that I have been a slave whore to snuff for the last 24 years) I said to myself that is enough! I will never put that shit in my pie hole again.  On about day 6, I found this site and began reading.  So far I have had suprisingly little difficulty.  Although, I am embarassed to confess that I dipped coffee grains on about day two (A trick I learned in the Marine Corp years ago).  To eliminate the caffeine, I started dipping decaf-tea the next few days.  I feel like a sterno bum but at least it is not tobacco.  I have been quit for a whole week now.  I dipped about a 1/2 can a day for 24 years.  I have never quit for as much as a day in all that time.  I want to live free of the chains of addiction.  I will.
Welcome. Go post roll and be accountable. Read everything you can on this site. Check the links I sent you to understand what posting roll means. If you word of honor means anything, you can do this.

Semper Fi.
I am with you minute. I will not dip today and neither will you.
Rock n' roll. Your word is your bond.
Semper Fi minute and Ready. Welcome to the place that's going to help save your life.

PM me if you need a number.

You can do this.
Semper Fuck'n Fi, you leather-necked, jar-head, retarded professional alcoholic and part-time killer!

Post everyday, drink plenty of juices and water, fuck like a caveman. OOOHRAH!

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 08:20:00 AM »
Quote from: jjms62
Quote from: razd611
Quote from: Ready
I had 1 small dip left on Tuesday June 01, 2010.  It was getting late in the afternoon and I didn't want to go to the store for a new can.  I had the last small dip and fell asleep with it in my mouth.  I woke up and for no particular reason (aside fronm the fact that I have been a slave whore to snuff for the last 24 years) I said to myself that is enough! I will never put that shit in my pie hole again.  On about day 6, I found this site and began reading.  So far I have had suprisingly little difficulty.  Although, I am embarassed to confess that I dipped coffee grains on about day two (A trick I learned in the Marine Corp years ago).  To eliminate the caffeine, I started dipping decaf-tea the next few days.  I feel like a sterno bum but at least it is not tobacco.  I have been quit for a whole week now.  I dipped about a 1/2 can a day for 24 years.  I have never quit for as much as a day in all that time.  I want to live free of the chains of addiction.  I will.
Welcome. Go post roll and be accountable. Read everything you can on this site. Check the links I sent you to understand what posting roll means. If you word of honor means anything, you can do this.

Semper Fi.
I am with you minute. I will not dip today and neither will you.
Rock n' roll. Your word is your bond.
Semper Fi minute and Ready. Welcome to the place that's going to help save your life.

PM me if you need a number.

You can do this.
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!