Author Topic: My quit  (Read 1636 times)

Offline BG

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My quit
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 11:28:00 AM »
I reached out. He's got some explaining to do. We'll see if he's got the sack to return to trying to save his own life. 'bang head'

EDIT: Says he's coming back. Will post up in here as soon as he gets out of class.

Offline Gabriel

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-08-05
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 10:16:00 AM »
Where have you been the last week? Are you quit?

Offline bigreddude44

• Quitter
    • Runks.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-24
  • Interests: hunting, bowhunting, outdoors, football -Dallas Cowboys, Texas Tech Red Raiders, HSU Cowboys, working out, and QUITTING!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 02:19:00 AM »
Quote from: utstudent
hook' em baby, ill stay quit for my longhorns out there but mostly, myself.
I was hoping "ut" stood for Utah! Gonna be really hard to support you from now on! Haha
Wreck'em Tech!!!
Quit date: July 24,2014
HOF date: October 31, 2014
HOF speech: You're an idiot if you still dip.

my intro

"When I am weak, He is strong!" II Corinthians 12:10

Offline utstudent

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-12
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 11:21:00 PM »
hook' em baby, ill stay quit for my longhorns out there but mostly, myself.
AEKDB

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

Offline Air Force ADDICT

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: Wife & kids, mountian biking/cycling, running, surfing/body surfing... Pretty much anything outdoors.
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 10:48:00 PM »
Way to go UT! I quit with you today bro.

Offline tsj12b

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »
I just want my avatar on this screen. Hook 'em. I quit with my fellow Longhorn!

Offline Kdip

• Administrator
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Quitting and helping others quit, riding my motorcycle, baseball, football, old furniture restoration, junk collecting, vintage arcade machines, rafting, tubing, camping, my family and dog
  • Likes Given: 295
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »
Quit with a fellow Longhorn!!!!I used tobacco for way more longer than you have been alive!!! I can tell you hands-down I wish I had never put that shit in my lip or ever smoked that first cig. Quitting now is the best decision you will ever make!!!!!!!!

Offline RoyalCowboy7

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-18
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 09:45:00 AM »
UT like you I'm young, I'm 21 dipped for close to seven years. I've found freedom through KTC and have been free for 50 full days now and beginning day 51 of freedom. These guys are here to help you. I encourage you to read all that you can and learn from those who came before us/you. If you need anything let just pm me UT.
The Copenhagen can will no longer control this man because being a quitter means becoming a winner

http://forum.killthecan.org/topic/10358427/8/#new

Offline CastleHusky

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-27
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 12:30:00 AM »
Quitting with you ut. Welcome to the group.
Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.

Offline bigreddude44

• Quitter
    • Runks.com
  • Quit Date: 2014-07-24
  • Interests: hunting, bowhunting, outdoors, football -Dallas Cowboys, Texas Tech Red Raiders, HSU Cowboys, working out, and QUITTING!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
Great job Ut! I didn't realize you were so young when we chatted last night. Quitting now is freaking smart! I dipped for 36 years. Wish I would have quit when I was your age. Plug into your November quit group. Exchange numbers and get to know those guys. They will save your life! I already sent my number. Hit me up any time! I will quit with you all day long!
Quit date: July 24,2014
HOF date: October 31, 2014
HOF speech: You're an idiot if you still dip.

my intro

"When I am weak, He is strong!" II Corinthians 12:10

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 03:53:00 PM »
I'm with you ut. Quitting today is all it takes. As a 4 decade addict I can tell you that you will never regret quitting but you will always regret another dip.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 03:37:00 PM »
There is no probably, nicotine would have killed you. Making this decision while you are young is huge. Quit EDD and never look back. There are many of us in our 40's and 50's here that chewwed longer than you have been alive, so do it right Uts.
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline utstudent

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-09-12
My quit
« on: August 06, 2014, 03:24:00 PM »
I feel young to most of y'all. Young and dumb. I only started less than a year ago, during my first semester at college at age 18. Stress hit in and i decided to give it a shot, what's the big deal? All my friends do it and I didn't see anything wrong with them. Well that 1 pouch came and then its 10 months later and I was putting in 7 pouches to just feel anything. I hated craving it. I hated needing it. I hated sneaking it past my girlfriend despite the fact I was guilty and already told her. I don't want to quit for anyone, I want to quit for myself. I am quit since august 5th 2014. The day I will never forget. The one that probably saved my life.
AEKDB

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."