Author Topic: Spiteful quitter  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Healthygums

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Spiteful quitter
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2014, 05:23:00 PM »
Please remove all the NEGATIVE BULLSHIT from my journal, I don't need it and it is not helpful. If any of the 3 of you gave a shit at all you would have just pasted my roll over there for me.
No I don't have your number
I work night shift my day starts very late.
I work 13 to 14 hours a day and I woke up late yesterday and nothing worked from my cell phone except this - Next time I'll just add a reply to roll, maybe that will help.
Just incase you forgot - Reread the first 2 sentences.

The start of day 13 - this is gonna be a rough one.
:wacko:

Offline jaynellie

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: being a good husband a good dad, riding our quads at the dunes, watching my children turn into adults
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 08:37:00 PM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Quote from: Healthygums
Could not post roll today so I'm posting my promise here. No nic today or tonight. Day 12
Why the fuck not?
Seams a little strange to me....Could post into an intro but not a Quit Group??

Call a fellow quitter to post for you at the very least,You do have digits.....Right??

Why are you waiting so long into your day to "try" and post anyways? Post roll first thing, as quickly as you can. Then get on with your day being Quit and Staying accountable.

Back to the digits question, PM me and my number is yours 24/7 365.

NAFAR...ODAAT... 'Popcorn'
"You never have to remember what you said, if you always tell the truth"

"Post roll everyday and your chances of staying quit goes up 100%" --mememe

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 08:06:00 PM »
Could not post roll today so I'm posting my promise here. No nic today or tonight. Day 12
Why the fuck not?
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 07:53:00 PM »
Hey Gums
"Can't post roll" isn't really tolerated. Please PM someone or use numbers and ask someone to help you by posting.

Are you going to be in chat?

I'm gonna ask u what could make you so busy :)
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Healthygums

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 07:29:00 PM »

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 05:17:00 PM »
First day back at work last night since quitting. It kind of sucked, but at the same time I was very proud of myself for putting up with such a big group of giant A-holes and still staying quit. The quit contract is a big help, reminding me why I quit each and every day and why this is worth while.
Today begins day 11, Stay quit my fellow bastards!
Hey Gums.....congrats on a successful day back at the grind. Keep on Keeping on!
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline Healthygums

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 05:05:00 PM »
First day back at work last night since quitting. It kind of sucked, but at the same time I was very proud of myself for putting up with such a big group of giant A-holes and still staying quit. The quit contract is a big help, reminding me why I quit each and every day and why this is worth while.
Today begins day 11, Stay quit my fellow bastards!

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2014, 02:18:00 PM »
Keep it up!

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
The freedom gets sweeter every day, I'm on day 656 quit after 40+ years of addiction and I never knew life could be so good. I always hated myself because I allowed myself to be a slave. Rock on!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline LifeAfterDip

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 07:30:00 PM »
Congratulations on not taking order from nicotine anymore! Welcome to freedom, welcome to the brotherhood of breaking the chains of addiction, welcome to April 14 HOF. Enjoy the good times, survive the bad ones. But ultimately you have to engrain in your brain that nicotine is the devil. It isn't "okay" or "pretty good" and no you can have just "one dip". When we quit here we go all in. Done in every sense and we never look back. Welcome aboard. If you sign roll and mean it then I'm quit right beside you.
Quit date: 1/6/2014

Do you remember nicotine? Do you truly remember her? The way she controlled you financially, emotionally and physically? The lies she whispered in your ear daily? Remember how one dip was too many and one thousand was never enough? Yeah, so do I. That's why I'm here. That's why I post roll. That's why I support my brothers and sisters. Because I remember her too damn well.

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 06:49:00 PM »
Hey!
This is day 6 with no nic of any kind. I am very excited to see so many people coming together and helping each other out, I never thought the community would be so big and active. I dipped for 6 and a half years and have attempted to quit several times before only to fail miserably, I have never made it more than 7 days. But this time feels way different, I am on day 6 and it has been incredibly easy. I know tough times are around the corner, but for now I am all smiles with two very large middle fingers sticking up at a couple corporations. I hate knowing that I am an addict, but I love knowing that someone else is addicted to my money and as long as I stay quit I am depriving them of their fix too!
To my fellow April Hall oÂ’ Famers STAY WITH ME! And here are a couple of things I am doing/thinking to stay quit.

-Watch disgusting youtube videos of cancer patients to remind myself of why I quit.
-I bought a new calendar and put it in my bathroom. I put a marker in my toothbrush holder and every night after I brush my teeth I check another day off on my calendar. If you do this, I recommend a fun one, like swimsuit or comical.
-Beef jerky/Sunflower seeds/worthers/unsweet tea
-$4Â… EVERY DAYÂ… Stack them babies
-I have also never been the expressive type, but I went and bought a couple of flip charts/ blank note books and I write all kinds of encouraging messages and leave them laying around my apt.

Hope some of these things help someone out there.
See you high ROLLers tomorrow!
Glad your quit brother. Welcome aboard.

Here us my advice:

1) post roll with your group every single morning
2) honor your word each day
3) reach out to your fellow group members and make friends.

Congrats on day 6 and I quit nicotine with you today.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 06:28:00 PM »
Hey!
This is day 6 with no nic of any kind. I am very excited to see so many people coming together and helping each other out, I never thought the community would be so big and active. I dipped for 6 and a half years and have attempted to quit several times before only to fail miserably, I have never made it more than 7 days. But this time feels way different, I am on day 6 and it has been incredibly easy. I know tough times are around the corner, but for now I am all smiles with two very large middle fingers sticking up at a couple corporations. I hate knowing that I am an addict, but I love knowing that someone else is addicted to my money and as long as I stay quit I am depriving them of their fix too!
To my fellow April Hall oÂ’ Famers STAY WITH ME! And here are a couple of things I am doing/thinking to stay quit.

-Watch disgusting youtube videos of cancer patients to remind myself of why I quit.
-I bought a new calendar and put it in my bathroom. I put a marker in my toothbrush holder and every night after I brush my teeth I check another day off on my calendar. If you do this, I recommend a fun one, like swimsuit or comical.
-I have also never been the expressive type, but I went and bought a couple of flip charts/ blank note books and I write all kinds of encouraging messages and leave them laying around my apt.

Awesome KTC rocks! Good to have you aboard!!!

Stay vigilant.... The mic bitch is sneaky and biding her time....quit hard
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline SAM83

• Quit Pro
  • A failure to plan is a plan to fail!
  • Quit Date: 1/6/2014
  • Interests: Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Motorcycle Touring, White Water Sports, Cooking/Grilling/Smoking (Food), Anything Outdoors and Go Steelers!
  • Likes Given: 232
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
Hey!

Awesome KTC rocks! Good to have you aboard!!!

Offline Healthygums

• Quitter
Spiteful quitter
« on: January 16, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »
Hey!