Author Topic: Long Overdue  (Read 1390 times)

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
Re: Long Overdue
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 12:09:00 PM »
Welcome to KTC Eureka. I see you are trying to post roll so I am quit with you today. Embracing this community makes quitting a lot easier. Just having friends that are going through the exact same thing you are makes all the difference in the world. Don't let Bazooka Joe or us down!

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 11:54:00 AM »
Hey, go post roll.

Offline BazookaJoe

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: August 4, 2014
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 11:27:00 AM »
Quote from: Eureka670
Hi,

I've been dipping for roughly 8 years and have realized that its time to call it quits. With the help of BazookaJoe, I have not had a dip since November 10, 2014. I've been chewing gum like a mad man and looking to get some extra support/accountability through this long journey. A few weeks prior to November 10th I began to wean myself off the grizzly by cutting it with Smokey Mountain. This has really seemed to help compared to the previous times I tried to quit.
Bud,

Well it's about frickin time sweetheart. I was growing a bit concerned that you would never post an intro. I spoke with a guy in the February quit group and it looks like you're good to go. You gotta post roll or you're going to make me look bad because I'm sticking my neck out for you...just kidding but roll is the cornerstone of KTC. If you forget, you will be hammered by me and your quit group. If you need help posting roll you have my digits and you work a stone's throw from me so there is no excuse. Welcome aboard bud. Get active on here and get to know the people on here...these guys and gals are some of the most awesome people you will find.

Offline Eureka670

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Long Overdue
« on: December 05, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »
Hi,

I've been dipping for roughly 8 years and have realized that its time to call it quits. With the help of BazookaJoe, I have not had a dip since November 10, 2014. I've been chewing gum like a mad man and looking to get some extra support/accountability through this long journey. A few weeks prior to November 10th I began to wean myself off the grizzly by cutting it with Smokey Mountain. This has really seemed to help compared to the previous times I tried to quit.