Author Topic: new member  (Read 1575 times)

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: new member
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »
Some guys are a loss from the get go. CrazyJerry was reading this forum for hours last night all while packing a cat turd in his lip (I assume)
No other post than the one we see.
I am sure now this introduction will fade off into the sunset along with his desire to quit as the 31st draws near.
We were (and still are) ready to help and support when you grow some balls and quit right now!!

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 10:49:00 PM »
Jerry, I see you reading this...come to the chat room now. Upper right, see it? "Live Chat"

Offline bigbamadan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2010-03-23
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »
Quote from: MikeA
Quote from: CrazyJerry
My name is Jeremy and I have been researching quoting chew since Monday. I found out I have high blood pressure. I have been chewing for 9 years, married for 3 and have a 11 month old daughter.

After informing my coworkers of my decision as well as my wife. My wife came back with sarcasm and negativity. She's asked me to quit 1000 times and I've lied and said one quit many times. Just because she wanted me to. For the first time in my life I want to quit because I do. Not anyone else.

I started tapering off as of yesterday and Jan.31 will be my official quit day.

Just wanted to introduce myself and am happy to have found these forums.

--Jeremy
Tapering off does not work. You need to quit right now. 100% cold turkey. There are tons of guys who have had a planned quit date that we told to quit right now and they did.....guess what? Most all of them are still quit.
Then there are the others who stand their ground and say they have a "plan" and they are quitting in 5 days, next monday...guess what? Most of them are back to the can.
You have had a plan 1000 times before and have failed 1000 times before. Your plan sucks!!.
You came here for help...well, take our expert advice and quit right fucking NOW!!!!!
Come Jan 31st I'm sure there will be a good reason not to quit...fight with the wife, bad day at the office, dog impregnated your cat.

You quit now. Then you don't have to worry about any lame excuse come the EOM. Dump it all and let's get the show on the road.
Quit: 3/23/10
All good things in all good time.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 10:46:00 PM »
Quote from: MikeA
My name is Jeremy and I have been researching quoting chew since Monday. I found out I have high blood pressure. I have been chewing for 9 years, married for 3 and have a 11 month old daughter.

After informing my coworkers of my decision as well as my wife. My wife came back with sarcasm and negativity. She's asked me to quit 1000 times and I've lied and said one quit many times. Just because she wanted me to. For the first time in my life I want to quit because I do. Not anyone else.

--Jeremy
Tapering off does not work. You need to quit right now. 100% cold turkey. There are tons of guys who have had a planned quit date that we told to quit right now and they did.....guess what? Most all of them are still quit.
Then there are the others who stand their ground and say they have a "plan" and they are quitting in 5 days, next monday...guess what? Most of them are back to the can.
You have had a plan 1000 times before and have failed 1000 times before. Your plan sucks!!.
You came here for help...well, take our expert advice and quit right fucking NOW!!!!!
Hey Jeremy,

Good job on your quit. Why not quit right now? Why not post tomorrow that you quit this shit. Give me an e-mail and you an you an can chat through it. I have quit for 46 days, so, I just went through the crap. Trust me. Listen to what I have to say. Easing in to this sucks. Just take it on. NOW. Get the suck over. It took me three weeks for the suck to vanquish. Well mostly. Knock this out.

Offline MikeA

• Quit Pro
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 10:24:00 PM »

--Jeremy

Offline CrazyJerry

• BANNED
  • Quitter
« on: January 25, 2011, 10:09:00 PM »

--Jeremy