Author Topic: Quit Today  (Read 1545 times)

Offline D2maine

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: quit 2-19-2012!
  • Likes Given: 95
Re: Quit Today
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 06:03:00 AM »
Quote from: Rosey
Hello. My name is Matt, I'm 37 and I've dipped for the better part of ten years. I'm really new to this site, just found it last night, and am hopeful that this site can help. I've dipped in secret, lying to my family, friends and generally everyone. I've tried quitting numerous times, going cold turkey or trying nicotine gum. Sooner or later the gum would run out or I would find an excuse to start up again. I'm pretty worried about making it stick this time, but want to make it work for me and my family. I'm not looking for sympathy- I made the bad choices to dip myself- just encouragement and support.
Rosey welcome to the first and last quit you will ever have. all those times before were just stoppages. KTC works and you can do this! just go all in on your quit, make quit your #1 priority.

things that will help...some kind of fake, gum, seeds, fake chew...use anything as long as its nic free. also drink tons of water to flush out the nic from your system faster. exercise helps fight off cravings and helps calm the short fuse you will have.

finally read everything on ktc starting with the words of wisdom forum!

dig in and QUIT HARD it will suck but then it gets better!

Offline Rosey

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Quit Today
« on: September 04, 2014, 05:49:00 AM »
Hello. My name is Matt, I'm 37 and I've dipped for the better part of ten years. I'm really new to this site, just found it last night, and am hopeful that this site can help. I've dipped in secret, lying to my family, friends and generally everyone. I've tried quitting numerous times, going cold turkey or trying nicotine gum. Sooner or later the gum would run out or I would find an excuse to start up again. I'm pretty worried about making it stick this time, but want to make it work for me and my family. I'm not looking for sympathy- I made the bad choices to dip myself- just encouragement and support.