Author Topic: June 1st, 2018 my last quit. IÂ’m done  (Read 3970 times)

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
Re: June 1st, 2018 my last quit. IÂ’m done
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2018, 11:23:00 PM »
Quote from: Clint31
I found and read it. Very powerful stuff. I can stay quit.

Mostly just concerned about this left side of my bottom gum. Like the root is exposed or whatever and it ached different there than the last decade prior the last week when I put a dip in that side. Is that typical of cancer or just a receded gum line and exposed tooth/root
Not a dentist here and if I were IÂ’m sure IÂ’d need to see your mouth to diagnose. ThatÂ’s why it is so important that you go to the dentist next week and give a professional a chance to look you over and set your mind at ease.

Are you the first person that has come here complaining of/worrying about these symptoms? Lord no. The others that IÂ’ve seen went to a dentist, reluctantly, and were thankful that they did.

Look forward to seeing your name on roll tomorrow and a good report from the dentist next week!

Offline Skolvikings

• 86 Poison
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.
  • Quit Date: 01/02/2018
  • Interests: Mortgage Professional, Foodie, Golf, Guns, Beer, Vikings Football, Cornhuskers Football, My Amazing Wife
  • Likes Given: 979
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2018, 08:31:00 PM »
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: VegasGoldenKnights
Quote from: Leonidas
Boy one thing I can say is after you know mentally youÂ’re really gonna quit is the stuff really tastes like shit doesnÂ’t it
How the fuck would I know?
When I decided I was really gonna quit, I quit.
Go post roll in September 18.
Otherwise you're just blowin smoke.
WhatÂ’s up with the disrespect and talking to me this way man? This isnÂ’t how I treated teammates or brotherhood or friends... I posted in roll today.
Hi Clint. Here our word is all we have. You gave your word, then you broke it like immediately. Yeah you admitted it, but you are gonna get some shit and quite honestly you earned that. Click on TraumagnetÂ’s thread at the top of this intro page. Start on page 1. Last night you were scared of cancer. Well read what this shit did to my 49 year old friend in Minot ND. Take a couple of hours and read every post.

You can do this. Everyone here wants to see youvwin. Read traumas intro. Then, if you want my help, shoot me a PM. I only help winners, and though you are off on a shaky start, I see some win in you. It does get better. Today isnÂ’t the new you. But you MUST honor your word. And your teammates.
Can you link me traumagnets intro thread? I have been searching for a half hour and still canÂ’t find it. I am scared of cancer, that I already have it. And too scared to even go get screened
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
The best way to not get cancer? Quit. The best way to quit? You found it.

Post your promise. First thing every day when your eyes open. FIRST THING. Then, no matter what, you keep your word. Reach out to us when you need ya. Brother we will do anything to help you quit. Leon (Sean) is a Yoda-like quitter. Other guys reaching out to you, like Vegas, are fucking bad ass hard core newbies. IÂ’ll be happy to help you. Use the resources. Post roll. You can do this.

Trauma chewed for 30 years. Gutted the shit for the whole time. His story is rare, but bro it is real. His son Seth and his wife Brenda are still struggling to find their footing. Tobacco can fuck off. I know you are nervous. Anxious. Scared. Clint this feeling is common. Go to a dentist next week. Almost certainly you are ok. Get it over with. There is nothing to be scared of in terms of the dentist. Tell them you are quit and youÂ’ll get lots of props. But go. DonÂ’t put it off. You know the right thing to do.
Clint... listen to this^^^^ guy right here.

I am fortunate enough to be in his corner and him in mine.

Freedom is amazing, we were all slaves in numerous ways for way too long.

Drink the Kool-Aid and read as much as you can.... get to the dentist NEXT WEEK and scream from the mountains when they say you are all good.... we will all rejoice with you dude.
Be humble... grow everyday.

I fear I will always be chasing the vortex like a drug. None will be as special as my first hit.

MY HOF SPEECH

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2018, 07:29:00 PM »
Quote from: VegasGoldenKnights
Boy one thing I can say is after you know mentally youÂ’re really gonna quit is the stuff really tastes like shit doesnÂ’t it
WhatÂ’s up with the disrespect and talking to me this way man? This isnÂ’t how I treated teammates or brotherhood or friends... I posted in roll today.
Hi Clint. Here our word is all we have. You gave your word, then you broke it like immediately. Yeah you admitted it, but you are gonna get some shit and quite honestly you earned that. Click on TraumagnetÂ’s thread at the top of this intro page. Start on page 1. Last night you were scared of cancer. Well read what this shit did to my 49 year old friend in Minot ND. Take a couple of hours and read every post.

You can do this. Everyone here wants to see youvwin. Read traumas intro. Then, if you want my help, shoot me a PM. I only help winners, and though you are off on a shaky start, I see some win in you. It does get better. Today isnÂ’t the new you. But you MUST honor your word. And your teammates.
Can you link me traumagnets intro thread? I have been searching for a half hour and still canÂ’t find it. I am scared of cancer, that I already have it. And too scared to even go get screened
The best way to not get cancer? Quit. The best way to quit? You found it.

Post your promise. First thing every day when your eyes open. FIRST THING. Then, no matter what, you keep your word. Reach out to us when you need ya. Brother we will do anything to help you quit. Leon (Sean) is a Yoda-like quitter. Other guys reaching out to you, like Vegas, are fucking bad ass hard core newbies. IÂ’ll be happy to help you. Use the resources. Post roll. You can do this.

Trauma chewed for 30 years. Gutted the shit for the whole time. His story is rare, but bro it is real. His son Seth and his wife Brenda are still struggling to find their footing. Tobacco can fuck off. I know you are nervous. Anxious. Scared. Clint this feeling is common. Go to a dentist next week. Almost certainly you are ok. Get it over with. There is nothing to be scared of in terms of the dentist. Tell them you are quit and youÂ’ll get lots of props. But go. DonÂ’t put it off. You know the right thing to do.

Offline Clint31

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2018, 07:25:00 PM »
I found and read it. Very powerful stuff. I can stay quit.

Mostly just concerned about this left side of my bottom gum. Like the root is exposed or whatever and it ached different there than the last decade prior the last week when I put a dip in that side. Is that typical of cancer or just a receded gum line and exposed tooth/root

Offline VegasGoldenKnights

• Quitter
  • Interests: Particle Science and nanotechnology, I sell and distribute a technology that atomizes organic compounds. I love what I do, and I hate dip.
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2018, 06:08:00 PM »

Offline Clint31

• Quitter
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2018, 06:00:00 PM »

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
  • Schizophrenic Born Again Problem Child
  • Likes Given: 1186
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2018, 05:25:00 PM »

Exactly.
How you treated your teammates, was to lie to them.
Get back in there, show some respect to your teammates,
and post a day one on roll.
That's how we do it here.
You can fight the system, you can try your own way...
But your way has never worked.
That's why you're here.
So let's go.
Nothing Gold Can Stay

"When I grow up, I'm gonna grow a Man Bun!!!" - MNxEngineer314

"Yes I'm a weasel, but look! My name's RED!!!" - walterwhite

"Matt....Da_mon...." - Palpatine

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2018, 04:47:00 PM »

Offline Clint31

• Quitter
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2018, 04:39:00 PM »

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2018, 04:13:00 PM »
Nothing Gold Can Stay

Offline Clint31

• Quitter
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2018, 02:52:00 PM »
Seen a lot of talk about “keep drinking water”. Do guys find that helps? For those that it helped what’s the thought behind it?

Offline Clint31

• Quitter
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2018, 02:42:00 PM »

Offline pky1520

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: May 2, 2016
  • Interests: Hunting, fishing
  • Likes Given: 88
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2018, 12:05:00 PM »
Quote from: pky1520
Well I fucked up. That didnÂ’t take long.

So basically we took my son to get a haircut. He screamed for about an hour straight. Went to two places to get breakfast. Both grills broke, because of course. Got in a fight with my wife. Made my 3 year old daughter sad. Figured fuck it who care if something happens to me, had a dip. Read the roll call thing and tried to figure it out. Saw my post was deleted. The grizzly straight tasted absolutely disgusting and chalky more than normal. It really is gross. So if thatÂ’s any consolation. I did throw it out. Back to square one. So I failed.

My tooth on the left side of my mouth is extra exposed- the gum line is far down receded. I am hoping (I think) thatÂ’s what the strange pain is from that led me here. I do think thatÂ’s why IÂ’m gonna stay quit. ItÂ’s not a front tooth. ItÂ’s the bottom tooth before mollars start. G
Go get your ass on roll, and quit fuckin around.
I did man, and it was deleted.
Dude what the everloving fuck? I saw that you made a post making a promise in the September group at around 8:30am and then this?! Your post not getting picked up doesn't negate that promise. Not having your name on the board doesn't give you free reign to step back on the word you gave three GD hours ago!

You need to do some serious freaking reflection on if this is really right for you. We don't try around here, this is for real Quit only. If you don't really want that, then you don't need to be here.

Spend some serious thought on whether you really want to be quit and are willing to actually work for it before considering posting here again.
I think itÂ’s for me. I am going to stop
I highlighted the problem. Buddy, if you're going to do this, you've gotta know that when you wake up and post roll, that means you will not fail today. "Think" means that maybe you will, but then again, you could be wrong. You've got to know that you want to quit.

"Stop" also means that you might very well start again. I Stop at a redlight, but I know that it will turn green again in a minute. You need to Quit. Quit means that you don't do it anymore.

The difference between failure and success is the difference between "I think it's for me. I'm going to stop." and "I know it's for me. I am Quit."

I do know that you CAN do this. I did it and I'm not special. Nicotine withdrawal will not kill you and the only way that you can fail is if you make the decision to fail. Success isn't easy, but it is achievable. Go achieve it today and then repeat that tomorrow.

Offline Clint31

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 11:50:00 AM »

So basically we took my son to get a haircut. He screamed for about an hour straight. Went to two places to get breakfast. Both grills broke, because of course. Got in a fight with my wife. Made my 3 year old daughter sad. Figured fuck it who care if something happens to me, had a dip. Read the roll call thing and tried to figure it out. Saw my post was deleted. The grizzly straight tasted absolutely disgusting and chalky more than normal. It really is gross. So if thatÂ’s any consolation. I did throw it out. Back to square one. So I failed.

My tooth on the left side of my mouth is extra exposed- the gum line is far down receded. I am hoping (I think) thatÂ’s what the strange pain is from that led me here. I do think thatÂ’s why IÂ’m gonna stay quit. ItÂ’s not a front tooth. ItÂ’s the bottom tooth before mollars start. G
Dude what the everloving fuck? I saw that you made a post making a promise in the September group at around 8:30am and then this?! Your post not getting picked up doesn't negate that promise. Not having your name on the board doesn't give you free reign to step back on the word you gave three GD hours ago!

You need to do some serious freaking reflection on if this is really right for you. We don't try around here, this is for real Quit only. If you don't really want that, then you don't need to be here.

Spend some serious thought on whether you really want to be quit and are willing to actually work for it before considering posting here again.

Offline Leonidas

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2018, 11:34:00 AM »

You caved because the restaurant grills were broke?
Pull your head out and quit.
Go post a day one in September.
Nothing Gold Can Stay