Author Topic: Quitting On KillTheCan For The Second Time  (Read 1858 times)

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
Re: Quitting On KillTheCan For The Second Time
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2015, 09:30:00 PM »
Quote from: danojeno
Brainwashed, how many day ones do we have going on here? I think someone needs to get serious and start quitting.
You sneak in today and post a day 1 and that's your first post since February of last year!?!...
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline danojeno

• Quit Date March 2, 2015
  • Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 48
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »
Brainwashed, how many day ones do we have going on here? I think someone needs to get serious and start quitting.

Offline Etxaggie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Faith, Family, friends, hunting, & fishing....
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2014, 08:47:00 PM »
Kyle -

You joined KTC 3 days ago. If you would have quit then, the nicotine would already be out of your system!

Don't put this off any longer. Get your quit on!

Send me a PM if you need anything.
Quit 12/31/2013

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »
"Final preparations", "tomorrow" and the other excuses you are spewing are all lies. Everyone quitter on this site used to say the same lies before we finally had enough and just quit.

Tomorrow becomes the next day... Then more final preps are required.

There is always another excuse. I must have said "I will quit tomorrow" thousands of times. No joke. It was always 1 excuse to wait for tomorrow and then I woke up the next morning and went to 7/11 to get my fix.

And Don't tell me u used KTC before... You have 2 posts to your name. If you did not post roll, then you did not quit and you did not quit with us. We post roll, keep our word and wake up and do it again.

My advice to you... Join us and Quit now.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
Listen to these guys. The were in your shoes a blink of an eye ago.

You did not quit before. You just stopped for a while. You are an addict and the shit is gonna kill you if you don't quit. Saying you'll quit tomorrow rarely works. Seize the moment or it might well pass and not come back for 20 years.
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2014, 07:44:00 PM »
The only perfect time to quit is right now! Do it! You've stopped before, now quit.
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline srans

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Fishing and playing the guitar.
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2014, 07:38:00 PM »
Final preparations are great when joining the military or school, i hear you.  Maybe, a baby on the way. Even a kid getting married. I can understand making sure everything is right, ready to go, no loose ends. Wait,, this isn't any of those things. The only preparation your going to continue making is buying, packing and suckling with the poison for no telling how much longer.

Listen young one. There is no perfect time to quit one of the most addictive drugs known to man. You should already know this if you used the site before. Did you actually read anything while you were here a few years ago. Obviously not!

Well you get those final preparations and lose ends tied and we'll keep quitting. Your move!
Hof date may 25, 2013
HoF Speech

The poison sucks. I hate it. I hated it this morning, I hated it at noon, I hated it at supper and I hate it tonight. I enjoy hating it so much I'm going to wake up tomorrow and start over hating it. I quit with anyone that wants to hate it with me.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 07:20:00 PM »
Quote from: brainwashed
I am 22. I started chewing when I was 17 and quit about a year later at 18. I know. It doesn't sound like much compared to some people but I was full-blown addicted to it and had tons of trouble quitting. I used KillTheCan and was primarily motivated by the fear of my jaw falling off. Anyways, here I am 5 years later and I started chewing again. First I smoked a cigarette when I was drunk, then I started dipping drunk. Then I started using it daily. So I have been fully addicted for like 6 months now. I am going to quit either tomorrow or the next day(seriously). I am just getting everything prepared to quit properly and know I will cave if I don't do it right because of experience. I will be posting roll.

Kyle
(1) the time is now, as tomorrow never comes

(2) if you quit using us before, why only the 2 posts under this account? If this is a different username, need to let the admins know so we can get this taken care of

(3) And if used before you know that for the education the 3 questions need to be thought about and answered as to - What happened, Why did you let it happen, and What will you differently this time

you say at 22 you are done, well lets show it and do it now as before you know it you will be 40 with a hell of a lot less money, worse health issues and a life full of lies

so come on let your youth drive you, cause remember when you are young, you are not invincible as cancer knows no age

Offline Done w/ dip

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-02-06
  • Interests: Hunting/fishing, working,,,,working,,,working,,,, and sleep.
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 07:15:00 PM »
Second that slug.go. Not any better time than five minutes ago, but we can settle for right now. Come on dude tons of support on this site but if you think there are preparations that can be made to quit you have just made the only one available, by joining this site. Because of your addiction there will never be a good time, cause as soon as you quit, times will get hard, that project will be due, your wife will be mad, your car will break down, and any of these reasons will make you want to cave. Since we can't prevent them just jump on in and we will help you deal THROUGH them. Choice is yours bro
DOQ: 02/06/2014
HOF :05/17/2014
2nd floor 08/25/2014
3rd floor 12/03/2014
HOF Speech

Offline Steakbomb18

• Quit King
  • Quit Date: 12/13/2013
  • Likes Given: 21
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
If you're a KTC veteran then I would expect that you would know that there's no reason to wait. I admire your honesty with yourself and KTC, it's because of that, you're back here. None the less, the time is now. not tomorrow. not the next day. Now.
Certified Grade A Badass

Offline slug.go

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 1/23/14
  • Interests: Family, motorcycles, all sports, hunting, fishing, guns
  • Likes Given: 3
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Quote from: brainwashed
I am 22. I started chewing when I was 17 and quit about a year later at 18. I know. It doesn't sound like much compared to some people but I was full-blown addicted to it and had tons of trouble quitting. I used KillTheCan and was primarily motivated by the fear of my jaw falling off. Anyways, here I am 5 years later and I started chewing again. First I smoked a cigarette when I was drunk, then I started dipping drunk. Then I started using it daily. So I have been fully addicted for like 6 months now. I am going to quit either tomorrow or the next day(seriously). I am just getting everything prepared to quit properly and know I will cave if I don't do it right because of experience. I will be posting roll.

Kyle
Why not do it right now?
Quit since 1/23/14

Offline brainwashed

• Quitter
Quitting On KillTheCan For The Second Time
« on: February 19, 2014, 06:57:00 PM »

Kyle