Online Sh4string

• Quitter
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 10/21/2013
  • Interests: Family, Hunting, fishing, outdoors, triathlon
  • Likes Given: 3
Re: QUIT
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 12:50:00 AM »
Welcome from one 25 year dipper to another. Quitting with ktc is a life saving choice! If I can do it you can too! Learn how to post roll and post EVERY DAMN DAY....no exceptions no bullshit. This is your daily promise to yourself, your quit group, and everyone at ktc that you will not use nicotine in any form for that day ONLY. Around here we quit one day at a time. Repeat daily! Get involved with your quit group by asking for phone numbers when you post, get involved with chat, read everything you can, and you are on your way!! I'll quit with you today
Quitting every damn day since October 21, 2013

Offline slinger

• Quitter
  • Interests: My wife and two sons, sports, hunting, fishing, and quitting.
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 12:13:00 AM »
Quote from: mogul
Quote from: Maxjohnson
Dipping for 25 years. The last 3 days have been more of a relief than I had thought.  The posts here at ktc have been a great inspiration to keep strong. Tks.
Introduce yourself max, tell us more.
Welcome aboard, Max. You're in the right place if you're serious about quitting.
We are what we repeatedly do. ~ Aristotle

Quit or get off the pot, Sally. ~ Diesel2112

The way I see it, you can either post roll daily or fuck off. ~ jost2brown

Bam! Right in the ass! ~ MonsterEMT

Quit Date: 3/4/14
HOF Date: 6/11/14
2nd Floor: 9/19/14
HOF Speech

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »
Dipping for 25 years. The last 3 days have been more of a relief than I had thought. The posts here at ktc have been a great inspiration to keep strong. Tks.
Introduce yourself max, tell us more.

Offline traumagnet

• Eternal Quitters
  • Quit Pro
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2014, 10:42:00 PM »
Quote from: DennyX
Dipping for 25 years. The last 3 days have been more of a relief than I had thought.  The posts here at ktc have been a great inspiration to keep strong. Tks.
Welcome max. Read the WELCOME CENTER and learn how to post roll. Then get your ass in and post roll to your brothers. You only have to do this once, do it with all you've got. Welcome!
YEP go post your roll learn what it means and why we do it. Roll post early everyday it is the cornerstone of what we do here. you are in Jun 14 that is when you will hit your 100 days or HOF hall of fame. Need anything PM me which means email accept here on the site. You get there by going to the inbox.

You quit only once anything else is just a stoppage.
Complacency sucks, one moment of it is the difference between being a user and a quitter....OIB

"Lean into the fall my friends, life can be amazing without nicotine. It's just a matter of choice." sM

"Endeavor to persevere."Chief Dan George "The Outlaw Josey Wales".

MY HOF speech

Offline DennyX

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: BD: 1978my family, fishing, outdoors
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2014, 10:33:00 PM »
Dipping for 25 years. The last 3 days have been more of a relief than I had thought. The posts here at ktc have been a great inspiration to keep strong. Tks.
Welcome max. Read the WELCOME CENTER and learn how to post roll. Then get your ass in and post roll to your brothers. You only have to do this once, do it with all you've got. Welcome!

Offline Maxjohnson

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 10:29:00 PM »
Quit Date 3/18/14
HOF Date 6/25/14
2nd Floor 10/3/14
3rd Floor 1/11/15
4th Floor 4/21/15

Offline Maxjohnson

• Quitter
QUIT
« on: March 20, 2014, 10:29:00 PM »
Quit Date 3/18/14
HOF Date 6/25/14