Author Topic: Kwarner2015  (Read 5425 times)

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
  • Interests: not dipping
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Kwarner2015
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2012, 05:53:00 AM »
Quote from: Bigdave
You gotta stay busy, chew some gum, drink water, do whatever you want but don't sit idle. Go to bed as soon as you get that first nod...sleep may be restless but at least you may get a little more than you're used to because you won't get that last dip in before bed. Then you're done. Wake up tomorrow quit, post roll and cunt-punch your addiction. Not gonna lie and tell you it's gonna be easy, if it was everyone with half a brain would be quit.

The quit is for the bad motherfuckers...are you....a bad fucker of mothers?
I totally agree with Bigdave. Cunt-punch your addiction for sure. That'll show it.

Damn man, I didn't even know my addiction had a cunt. This site is useful AND educational. Thanks Bigdave!

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 11:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Kwarner2012
Has any ever had anxiety problems and still KTC if so message me or pm for my number to help coach me, I would really appreciate it thanks!
I had anxiety issues up the ass. Check my intro post on page 3 "anxiety issues".

I can give u my digits but I cant coach you through your issues as everyone is different. For me talk therapy and anti anxiety meds turned me from a hopeless blubbering fool to a confident quitting mother fucker. Granted I'm still only 67 days quit but quitting is hard enough without anxiety fucking with you.

I suggest strongly you see your doctor. There's no shame in it and its certainly better than going back to finger banging a can. He can either prescribe you some anti anxiety meds to take the edge off or recommend you to a psychiatrist or psychologist, if he thinks you need it.

That's my best advice. Pm me if you have any other questions.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline Bigdave

• Quitter
  • Interests: Football, fishing, playing with my kids, having sex with the wife-piece, oh..and fishing
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2012, 10:40:00 PM »
You gotta stay busy, chew some gum, drink water, do whatever you want but don't sit idle. Go to bed as soon as you get that first nod...sleep may be restless but at least you may get a little more than you're used to because you won't get that last dip in before bed. Then you're done. Wake up tomorrow quit, post roll and cunt-punch your addiction. Not gonna lie and tell you it's gonna be easy, if it was everyone with half a brain would be quit.

The quit is for the bad motherfuckers...are you....a bad fucker of mothers?
Real things happen to real people, even in Disney World

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2012, 10:28:00 PM »
Has any ever had anxiety problems and still KTC if so message me or pm for my number to help coach me, I would really appreciate it thanks!

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 10:09:00 PM »
What are some effective ways to get rid of the cravings, and can anyone tell me when it starts to slowly get better in only on day 1.

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
Quote from: Steve1357
Wheres the thread to post roll?
November 2012 Pre HOF Group.

Nice work on day 1 bro.

Make sure you hit the warm, inviting salmon colored 'Welcome Center' link in the upper left.

And get to know folks. They'll have your back when you need it.

Read everything on this site as well. Be proactive about quitting. Know your enemy. Prepare for your fight from all the experience here.

And reach out. When shit hits the fan any of these fuckers will answer the call but you have to let them know.

Welcome.

Offline steve1357

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Browns, Indians, Buckeyes.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 04:58:00 PM »
November 2012 Pre HOF Group.

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 04:51:00 PM »

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 01:38:00 PM »
Quote from: Mthomas3824
Day - 1 woke up and it wasn't so bad my first thought was to put in a chew but so far no serious problems.
didn't see you on the roll??? Have you posted your promise today. You better. A shit storm is coming your way. You just declared war and its time to battle. Get your sword and shield out .

POST ROLL and keep your word!

Welcome to hell. It is an adventure!
Mthomas is EXACTLY RIGHT. Craves come in waves. Post up and give your word now. Then fight like your life depends on it (because it does) all day to keep your word.

Don't worry about anything other than staying quit TODAY. We've got your back. Live on this site. Come up with plans on how to fight the craves now...before they get really bad. Get numbers, PM quitters, print off "the contract" or cancer pics or whatever you need to. Read all you can on this site.

You can do this! You're not the only addict who is fighting this. We're all right there with you. Post roll, keep your word!!!

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 01:11:00 PM »
Day - 1 woke up and it wasn't so bad my first thought was to put in a chew but so far no serious problems.
didn't see you on the roll??? Have you posted your promise today. You better. A shit storm is coming your way. You just declared war and its time to battle. Get your sword and shield out .

POST ROLL and keep your word!

Welcome to hell. It is an adventure!
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Kwarner2012

• Quitter
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 01:07:00 PM »

Offline brinkhoffs52

• Quitter
  • Interests: Ice Hockey, Golf, Home Maintenance, Biking
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 10:30:00 AM »
KWarner...

I made the same decision as you. Im 26 and have been dipping on and off since I was 18. I was always an addict, sometimes I just hid it.. But an addict all the same.

Let's do this together. First step is always the hardest. Post roll and let's do this!

Brink
Quit Date: 7/30/13
Do, or do not... There is no "try"

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 10:07:00 AM »
Way to go for making the best decision of your life. You will find tons of resources within this site to help you quit.

Read up on all of the Words of Wisdom and the Hall of Fame speaches as these are from men just like you and me who have kicked the nic bitch in the nads for more than 100 days and have succeeded in the day to day dealings.

Don't be discouraged by some of the things people will say as take what you need. You are 22 and have too much of your life ahead to kick this now...and don;t let anything stand in your way to doing so.

yell if ya need anything and show us here that you have the 'mables', the cajones, the guts, to stay strong.

And remember, if we try we fail, we just do.

Offline Buddy Mac

• Quitter
  • Interests: My two daughters and wife, watching all sports, playing golf
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 08:02:00 AM »
Just got rid of my last can, hoping for encouragement and strength through this page!
Okay man, here is the deal. get on this site read every thing you can until your eyes hurt. Get with your quit group and POST ROLL every day one day at a time.
Remove the word hope from your vocabulary, we don't hope around here we quit. Follow the following formula and you are home free

POST ROLL
KEEP YOUR WORD
REPEAT

Pm me if i can help you in any way. Congrats on saving your own life....
Buddy Mac

Offline dr_jones_25

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 04:31:00 AM »
Decided I wanted to quit tonight, Im 22 and have been chewing since about 16 recently about 2 months ago I tried quiting made it about 4 days then caved in, if theres any tips or storys you want to share it would be appreciated!
Welcome Kwarner. Bottom line, if you want to quit, you will. Not stop, actually quit. And you are way ahead of a lot of us here. Smart quitting as early as you are. Don't wait until you can see the roots of your teeth, teeth falling out, white bumps showing up everywhere, or even worse, getting cancer! Be strong, it will take a lot of personal will and strength to get by. KTC won't do it for you, but it will help you. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Read the welcome center, post roll and let's quit!!