Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31615 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #159 on: October 23, 2015, 05:51:00 PM »
Wow!truly humbled thank you all so much! Without all of you and ktc , this quit would have ended way before now, and for that I'm truly greatful!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline KingNothing

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 2015-07-10
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #158 on: October 23, 2015, 12:28:00 PM »
Quote from: rdad
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Done4Me
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: I'm
Quote from: eyehatecope
Quote from: worktowin
Quote from: Nomore1959
Quote from: Stranger999
Quote from: ChickDip
Quote from: invader
Pab congrats on 300! Since the day I got here I've seen you going from thread to thread helping others and caring for their quits as if they were your own - mine included. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, and I hope your 300th day quit is a good one!

'party2'

- Invader
You Pab, my friend are a bad ass quitter. You inspire me to help others, i am so glad you are here in the intro thread leading new quitters and showing them the way . I am thankful for your support for me as well.
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!
3rd floor? That is pretty high up for an elephant. B)B

Congratulations Pab! Thank you for the sage advice and for making me feel welcome here during my first two months.
Well done and congrats on the third floor! Stay healthy.
Hell yes Pab! You are an inspiration and leader. Enjoy this victory - more greatness is ahead!!
Congratulations Pab and thanks for reaching out to myself and everyone else that has made it here and will make it here. Enjoy your day brother.
Congrats Pab! Your the man and I'm proud to quit with you EDD.
3rd floor Brother!
You are the best Pabo, quit with you EDD!!!
Never had much interaction with you but can easily see you're all over the place paying it forward. Congrats on 300!
Damn..just Damn.
300 is huge!
Awesome Pab! You are a mighty force of quit. Keep doing what you do. It's awesome to see how you've embraced your quit! Very inspiring.
Nobody does more on a daily basis around here, so thank you Pab. You're the (old) man!
"Fuck nicotine dude. You don't need it. And you don't want it. It didn't do a thing for you and you know it." - worktowin
"today you dissided that shit wont control your life. and it wont. unless you let it." - drome
"Not thinking about nicotine is for people who've never used nicotine. We threw that option away with the first dip or drag on a cigarette. We are addicts, and cannot become un-addicted." - wildirish317
"You need to decide how much you really want to be quit." - pky1520
We are always at risk. And probably always will be. That is why I will never get "too quit" to post my +1. Every. Damn. Day. - geis2597

Intro
Freedom Tastes So Good

Quit: 7/10/15, HOF: 10/17/15, 2nd Floor: 1/25/16, 3rd Floor: 5/4/16, 1 year: 7/10/16 4th Floor: 8/12/16, 5th Floor: 11/20/16, 6th Floor: 2/28/17, 7th Floor: 6/8/17, 2 years: 7/10/17, 8th Floor: 9/16/17, 9th Floor: 12/25/17, Comma: 4/4/18, 3 years: 7/10/18, 11th Floor: 7/13/18

Offline rdad

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 11/22/13
  • Interests: All Shooting Sports, Reloading, Fly Fishing, and Music.
  • Likes Given: 7
« Reply #157 on: October 23, 2015, 12:04:00 PM »
Quote from: Rawls
Pab congrats on 300! Since the day I got here I've seen you going from thread to thread helping others and caring for their quits as if they were your own - mine included. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you, and I hope your 300th day quit is a good one!

'party2'

- Invader
You Pab, my friend are a bad ass quitter. You inspire me to help others, i am so glad you are here in the intro thread leading new quitters and showing them the way . I am thankful for your support for me as well.
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

Congratulations Pab! Thank you for the sage advice and for making me feel welcome here during my first two months.
Hell yes Pab! You are an inspiration and leader. Enjoy this victory - more greatness is ahead!!
Congratulations Pab and thanks for reaching out to myself and everyone else that has made it here and will make it here. Enjoy your day brother.
3rd floor Brother!
Never had much interaction with you but can easily see you're all over the place paying it forward. Congrats on 300!
Damn..just Damn.
300 is huge!
Awesome Pab! You are a mighty force of quit. Keep doing what you do. It's awesome to see how you've embraced your quit! Very inspiring.

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #156 on: October 23, 2015, 12:00:00 PM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

3rd floor Brother!
Damn..just Damn.
300 is huge!
I believe.....

Offline Done4Me

• Epic Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Beach, Fishing, BBQ
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2015, 09:45:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

3rd floor Brother!

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #154 on: October 23, 2015, 09:24:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

3rd floor Brother!

I'm done with chew

« Reply #153 on: October 23, 2015, 08:30:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

Offline eyehatecope

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-09
« Reply #152 on: October 23, 2015, 07:31:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

Jenny and Tom Kern

RIP My Brother!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #151 on: October 23, 2015, 07:12:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

Offline Nomore1959

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 329
« Reply #150 on: October 23, 2015, 06:05:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

Online Stranger999

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 09/05/2015
  • Interests: Taking that first breath every morning before I post roll again.... Family, Philadelphia Eagles football, music, computers, solving puzzles of all sorts
  • Likes Given: 248
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2015, 01:37:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!

Offline ChickDip

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • July 2015 Jackals
    • HOF speech
  • Quit Date: 3/30/2015
  • Interests: (July2015 Quit Group) ((7-07-2015 100 days)) ....Quit Day March 30.... Fish Slaying, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Mtn Biking, Cooking, Sammich-making, Poker, movies, watching Pro Baseball, anything outdoors
  • Likes Given: 2097
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2015, 01:15:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader
I quit with you today.
300 is huge!
July 2015 Jackals - House of WUPP
"....the load doesn't weigh me down at all, he ain't heavy he's my brother"
Try to believe that you are worth more than you think, and others are worth more than you think.
"If you haven't... Quit now......If you have... Stay that way " ~AppleJack
"Make It Through Today" WarE2013 (Rest Easy)
"I am quit... for today... with you... but not FOR you" ~LBP
"Endeavor to Persevere!" Lone Waite

my intro / my HOF speech / my comma club
Building a Strong Quit / My HOF Day

Offline invader

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-12
  • Interests: Board games, antique bicycles, and doing my fair share to bankrupt the ghouls over at Copenhagen.
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2015, 12:45:00 AM »

'party2'

- Invader

Offline Jerk11

• Quitter
« Reply #146 on: September 01, 2015, 09:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Drewdrew
Quote from: Grievous
Glad I got Pab in my month and in my corner.

He gets it.

And I don't know anyone who cares more about new quitters. Nor do I know anyone who works harder in the intros.
That's what she said^
So I read GA's post about 10 times and guess I'm tired or something because each time I thought it said "glad I got Pab in my mouth..." Then I laughed and laughed.

You gheys are the best!
I think GA's trying to say that he'd rather have part of Pab in his mouth than dip!

Pab you are the Midas of KTC, brother. Love you like a 200 year old uncle

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2015, 10:02:00 PM »
Quote from: Drewdrew
Quote from: Grievous
Glad I got Pab in my month and in my corner.

He gets it.

And I don't know anyone who cares more about new quitters. Nor do I know anyone who works harder in the intros.
That's what she said^
So I read GA's post about 10 times and guess I'm tired or something because each time I thought it said "glad I got Pab in my mouth..." Then I laughed and laughed.

You gheys are the best!