Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31598 times)

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2015, 07:34:00 PM »
Thanks vguy and kremerica such an honor to be quit with all of you badasses!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Kremerica

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-02-14
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2015, 08:14:00 AM »
Pab I'm sorry I missed your HOF date, congrats on your achievement. Your quit makes my stronger every day when I read your words of wisdom. Quit on brother, your family Botj on KTC and in real life is proud of you
My Intro

"My glass is usually half full..... Except when someone pisses in it and tries to pass it off as lemonade" - rtpope 3/19/15

Offline Vguy

• Quitter
  • Interests: Family, Cowboy action and other shooting, outdoors, motorcycle trips, and reading.
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »
Congrats, man!!! Keep kicking ass. Quit with you EDD!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2015, 09:26:00 PM »
Quote from: Siggy15
Quote from: Nolaq
Quote from: Rawls
Quote from: Thumblewort
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat
Quote from: Derk40
Quote from: worktowin
100 days!

Congratulations on achieving the first big milestone sir! You joined this community as a leader and have inspired your group, newbies, and veterans alike on your trip to 100. One day at a time, I promise you that each new milestone is better than the last. There will be trials ahead, but nothing like what you've already experienced. And there is a lot of greatness ahead. A whole lot.

Enjoy your victory lap today, and keep doing what you are doing. Why mess with a winning formula?
Congrats on 100 days! Well done!
Nice job Pab! Celebrate and enjoy the milestone of being quit 100 days. Proud to be quit with you today!
You big ole HOFr!
Proud to be quit with you my friend!
100 days and slinging quit props to new quitters, you are the total package my man! Enjoy the day, and see you at 101!
Congrats my friend.
You are like an oak tree. Strong, solid, always there to give comfort for those needing rest or support.
I know your family is proud of you, and so are we.
I quit with you EDD ODAAT.
And you thought you were doing this alone.....

Congrats Pab!
Congrats on the HOF, and thanks for being there to support the goons.
Thanks to you all its brothers and sisters like you that got me through the first 100 let's do another 100 days Odaat! Thanks again! Anyone can dip but few can defeat the nic bitch! Lonely road ahead has become filled with caring brothers and sisters!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Siggy15

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-03-16
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2015, 10:55:00 AM »
Quote from: Nolaq
100 days!

Congratulations on achieving the first big milestone sir! You joined this community as a leader and have inspired your group, newbies, and veterans alike on your trip to 100. One day at a time, I promise you that each new milestone is better than the last. There will be trials ahead, but nothing like what you've already experienced. And there is a lot of greatness ahead. A whole lot.

Enjoy your victory lap today, and keep doing what you are doing. Why mess with a winning formula?
Nice job Pab! Celebrate and enjoy the milestone of being quit 100 days. Proud to be quit with you today!
You big ole HOFr!
100 days and slinging quit props to new quitters, you are the total package my man! Enjoy the day, and see you at 101!
Congrats my friend.
You are like an oak tree. Strong, solid, always there to give comfort for those needing rest or support.

Congrats Pab!
Congrats on the HOF, and thanks for being there to support the goons.

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2015, 10:54:00 AM »
100 days!

You big ole HOFr!
Congrats my friend.

Congrats Pab!
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »
100 days!

You big ole HOFr!
Congrats my friend.
I believe.....

Offline Thumblewort

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-04-04
  • Interests: Steel Panther, Lions football, Deathmatch Wreslting, Ultra Violent horror movies, feeding the people in my basement pit.
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2015, 10:14:00 AM »
100 days!

You big ole HOFr!
Some of my fondest and clearest memories are peeing in places that aren't bathrooms.

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2015, 10:10:00 AM »
100 days!

You big ole HOFr!

Offline Sand_Fleas_Gotta_Eat

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Restoring my 220 year old house. I don't have any other interest because I no longer have time for such things.
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2015, 10:08:00 AM »
100 days!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2015, 08:24:00 AM »
100 days!

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2015, 06:30:00 AM »
100 days!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2015, 11:59:00 PM »
Quote from: candoit
Pab the only way to screw up roll is not be on it. As your well aware of locking so many people in the same room you aren't always going to get sunshine and kittens.

I think that what you do in intros is a very important part of the welcome wagon. Some people live in live chat or support behind the scenes with pm, and others like yourself camp out here. And you are becoming an important part of the KTC community, keep kicking ass.
A very important part of this community!

What you do makes s huge difference. Helping others also helps yourself. Every once in s while a bad ass joins this community and makes a huge impact. I'm my book - you are one of those leaders. Thanks for all that you do sir.
Thank you guy's! I'm proud to be quit it's an honor and privilege to be talked about by 2 such badass quitters! As long as I'm sane I will continue posting in here it's how I started my quit and I think it's a huge part of everyone's start! Thanks again and it's my pleasure!

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2015, 09:23:00 PM »
Quote from: candoit
Pab the only way to screw up roll is not be on it. As your well aware of locking so many people in the same room you aren't always going to get sunshine and kittens.

I think that what you do in intros is a very important part of the welcome wagon. Some people live in live chat or support behind the scenes with pm, and others like yourself camp out here. And you are becoming an important part of the KTC community, keep kicking ass.
A very important part of this community!

What you do makes s huge difference. Helping others also helps yourself. Every once in s while a bad ass joins this community and makes a huge impact. I'm my book - you are one of those leaders. Thanks for all that you do sir.

Offline Candoit

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • The Candy Man
  • Quit Date: Today
  • Likes Given: 121
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2015, 09:09:00 PM »

There are no circumstances in which using nicotine will improve the outcome.

My journey. The best part it is not over yet.