Author Topic: lonely road ahead  (Read 31587 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: lonely road ahead
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2015, 04:31:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: trigerhapy
Quote from: Rawls
Day 40 here! That is frigging awesome! Damn right I'm proud of myself just like I'm proud of every man, woman that post roll here every damn day! Me and my ape brothers are really starting to come together, got that bonding going on! Fellows please go on the introductions daily and see all the people reaching out for help! I believe a person could have a full time job just reaching out to all these people. It is such a joy to get up piss ,post roll, see who is supporting me another day! I don't know about you guys but the support when I see it pumps me up and makes my day! A little support from you guys no matter who you are or who you put your name beside makes that person feel damn good! I look forward to the day I hope someone tells me I help just a little on there quit! Stay quit my brothers and I promise you theres someone out there right now looking for your help, this is not just about you, SHARE THE QUIT!
You rock man... I mean Old Man.

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!
Take the "40" from above and insert "50".
Proud to be quit with y'all!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"
Thanks my brothers no way there would have been 50 days without all my badass quit brothers! ODAAT! EDD! Stay focused and fight for what's yours! I want my life back and I'm damn well focused on that and that alone till I get stronger in my quit damn sure better than at 25 days! Just an addict trying to help another!
Nice job on the boards and nice job with the quit.

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2015, 03:23:00 PM »
Quote from: trigerhapy
Day 40 here! That is frigging awesome! Damn right I'm proud of myself just like I'm proud of every man, woman that post roll here every damn day! Me and my ape brothers are really starting to come together, got that bonding going on! Fellows please go on the introductions daily and see all the people reaching out for help! I believe a person could have a full time job just reaching out to all these people. It is such a joy to get up piss ,post roll, see who is supporting me another day! I don't know about you guys but the support when I see it pumps me up and makes my day! A little support from you guys no matter who you are or who you put your name beside makes that person feel damn good! I look forward to the day I hope someone tells me I help just a little on there quit! Stay quit my brothers and I promise you theres someone out there right now looking for your help, this is not just about you, SHARE THE QUIT!

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"
Thanks my brothers no way there would have been 50 days without all my badass quit brothers! ODAAT! EDD! Stay focused and fight for what's yours! I want my life back and I'm damn well focused on that and that alone till I get stronger in my quit damn sure better than at 25 days! Just an addict trying to help another!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline trigerhapy

• Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: 01/05/15
  • Interests: Quit for LIFE
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
Pab, fiddy!

"SHARE THE QUIT!"

Offline Rawls

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: Nov 18, 2014
  • Interests: I am a Christian. By grace through faith.....I asked God to show me the truth. And He did. I am a believer! Wife of 30 Years, Golf, Hunting, All sports...Romans 10:9-13
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2015, 11:16:00 AM »

Respect you Brother.

Rawls
I believe.....

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2015, 10:30:00 AM »
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Nolaq

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »
For all you guys thinking about quitting not sure about signing on KTC read some of these stories on here where guy's have been quit for year's and still struggling! What I'm trying to say it almost takes a superman to do this shit by himself! Don't think twice about it get your ass on Roll and get the help you need! Stay quit brothers! I quit today with you all!
Keep it going pab!
What is your major malfunction?!?!?!?!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2015, 10:16:00 AM »
For all you guys thinking about quitting not sure about signing on KTC read some of these stories on here where guy's have been quit for year's and still struggling! What I'm trying to say it almost takes a superman to do this shit by himself! Don't think twice about it get your ass on Roll and get the help you need! Stay quit brothers! I quit today with you all!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2015, 09:47:00 AM »
Quote from: canless2014
Quote from: Jeff
Dude, I been watching you. You are doing it right, brother. You are one bad ass featherplucking quitter. I am proud to be quit with you.
When you get called a "featherplucking quitter" I think you've made it Pab.

Jokes aside, keep up the awesome quit man. You have inspired me to strengthen mine and try to get more involved with May. I quit with you today, and Every Damn Day, One Day At A Time.
All you guys give me the strength to get this done every day! My goal is to always be on the lookout for the next person that needs our help with this nic bitch! We can't reach them all but heck if we could all save one along with ourselves that would be awesome! I guess the rage is backing off some and hearts taking over! Proud to be quit with all my brothers and I will always be an addict! :(

Offline canless2014

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2014-06-30
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2015, 11:49:00 PM »
Quote from: Jeff
Dude, I been watching you. You are doing it right, brother. You are one bad ass featherplucking quitter. I am proud to be quit with you.
When you get called a "featherplucking quitter" I think you've made it Pab.

Jokes aside, keep up the awesome quit man. You have inspired me to strengthen mine and try to get more involved with May. I quit with you today, and Every Damn Day, One Day At A Time.
"Post roll. Post more if you want to. That's the beauty of the place: We ask you post roll. We ask you to be honest. That's all. No more. No less. Be there for your brothers and ask for help when you need it." - Wastepanel 10/6/14

"What would you do to save your own life? If you were fighting cancer today would you suffer through Chemo, surgeries, try new a therapy? change your diet, go to church? What intolerable hell would you endure to simply live. When you have thought long and hard about that, think on this. Why not apply that attitude to your quit. Suffer through the temporary discomfort of withdrawal to achieve your freedom from a slow painful demise via nicotine. Your in the ring already- fight like you mean it." - Skoal Monster 10/8/14

Quit Date: 6/30/2014 at 4:30 PM

HOF Date: 10/07/2014

Offline Jeff W.

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-01-11
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2015, 11:36:00 PM »

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »
Quote from: duathman
Quit on. Just had to add a little color to your page.

Edit... Listen to Derk40. He is a smart fella
Thanks! Roll Tide Roll! My wife's one of them war damn eagles! Lol! Thanks for advice I do take most of it in! Proud to be quit with all my brothers and sisters!

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »
Quote from: Ginet
Hey buddy. Chicks are here to help you too. Stay strong. Just gimme today. I know you have 24 hours of quit in you. It gets better. That I can promise. How can I help you?

Ginet day 393
Thanks Ginet! Big boost knowing that there's women love in here for me also! Just not used to women that dip! I totally get how could be though! Once again sorry and I will address things differently! Proud to be quit with all my brothers and sisters!

Offline Ginet

• Quitter
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2015, 01:03:00 AM »
Hey buddy. Chicks are here to help you too. Stay strong. Just gimme today. I know you have 24 hours of quit in you. It gets better. That I can promise. How can I help you?

Ginet day 393
The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. ~ Chinese Proverb
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply. ~ Stephen R. Covey

QD 12/29/13
April 2014 Resolute

Offline duathman

• Quit Pro
  • Quit Date: 6-5-2013
  • Interests: Running, cycling
  • Likes Given: 216
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2015, 12:38:00 AM »
Quit on. Just had to add a little color to your page.

Edit... Listen to Derk40. He is a smart fella

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2015, 11:40:00 AM »
Quote from: Derk40
Quote from: Dagranger
Agred Pab, You're doing great. Keep bringing the enthusiasm. Easiest way to quit is to help others quit.
Got a good friend of mine names Michael joining in the morning that's frigging awesome! I would like to make a challenge to all brothers to get at least 1 person they know to join up with us! Word of mouth is awesome!
Nice job. Remember that the one person you need to focus on right now is YOU! Helping others is great but be sure to focus on YOU today. Your quit is top priority today.
Thanks man, I agree but I've always put others before myself but I swear to you I wake up every morning thinking about my quit and it's the last thing on my mind when I go to sleep! But it's brothers like you that makes this shit easier! Proud to be quit with you!