Author Topic: Quitting while I am still young  (Read 3095 times)

Offline shanelax22

• Quitter
  • Interests: College Lacrosse player, fishing, running, biking, hiking, shooting, golf
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Quitting while I am still young
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »
I went to the roll page and hopefully I marked role correctly.

Offline Timpy

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-22
  • Interests: I love hunting, reading, hockey and spending time with my wife and kids. I'm a pediatric ER nurse at Children's hospital and I have 3 kids under 4 so life is busy.
Re: Quitting while I am still young
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 01:43:00 PM »
Post roll immediately. That will tell us and yourself that you are serious. I hope to see your name on the roll list. Until you make the promise not to dip to yourself and everyone on this board you are still a slave to the nic bitch.
Hail to the King Baby

Quit Date: 11/22/11
HOF: 2-29-12

Offline shanelax22

• Quitter
  • Interests: College Lacrosse player, fishing, running, biking, hiking, shooting, golf
Quitting while I am still young
« on: November 28, 2011, 01:41:00 PM »
Hey everyone, every time I put a chew in my mouth I don't want it anymore. Today is the day I will be quitting chew for good. I am 20 years old and do not want to be an addict anymore. I have been addicted for just over two years now and do not want this sh!# controlling my life anymore. I am tired of sneaking around being an addict and letting my friends and family down. Most importantly I am letting myself down every time I put a chew in my mouth. I am a college athlete in North Carolina and have worked too hard to get where I am to let nicotine control my life. I have realized that others have gone through the pain of quitting and, well I guess I deserve to go through the pain since I was stupid enough to get addicted to this in the first place. I would appreciate any input you all have to help me through this entire process. Thank you