Author Topic: OH... MY... GAWD!!!!!  (Read 2049 times)

Offline CrazyAces

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: OH... MY... GAWD!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
Quote from: Nor
Quote from: WhoDey
Gets old typing out the same shit every other day.  You want original contant go to March and man up.  K Bitch?
Oh goody! Am I your bitch now?

I was simply trying to create a little humor at my misery and frustration. I find it helps with the cravings.

I read a statement in one post that says,
"We are here to provide a forum where your questions will get answered, where your fears will be dispelled, and your anxiety will be dissipated. We will offer any help that we can. We will help YOU quit the way you need to quit."

I assumed humor would be allowed. My bad.

Oh, hey, what heck is "contant"?

Looking forward to being your bitch. Thanks for the great welcome!
:D
"Come to the edge."
?We can't. We're afraid.?
?Come to the edge."
??We can't. We will fall!?
?Come to the edge.?
And they came. And he pushed them. And they flew

I won't fall again. I guarantee it

Offline Whodey

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Fuck me in the goat ass!!!
  • Quit Date: April 18, 2006
  • Interests: Quitting & Helping Others Quit
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2007, 09:51:00 AM »
Gets old typing out the same shit every other day.  You want original contant go to March and man up.  K Bitch?

I was simply trying to create a little humor at my misery and frustration. I find it helps with the cravings.

"We are here to provide a forum where your questions will get answered, where your fears will be dispelled, and your anxiety will be dissipated. We will offer any help that we can. We will help YOU quit the way you need to quit."

Humor is more than allowed my friend. Man up and find out for yourself.

PS I can misspell anyone here under the table and don't you forget it!
Fuck me in the goat ass!!!

Offline loot

• BANNED
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2007, 09:50:00 AM »
Quote from: ShdBGolfn
Show some balls - there isn't some magic pill you take
Show my balls?!?!? No magic pills?!?!?!

What kind of outfit you guys running here??
one that requires you sign roll before spouting off

oh yeah...welcome

Offline 11X4

• Quit Pro
    • www.killthecan.org
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 09:43:00 AM »

One of the ways this site helps is by distracting you from the fact that you are not dipping. Distraction is help and it comes in many forms. ;)

Welcome to the site! You WILL quit dipping. Use this site for the way it is intended to be used. Read, post, read, and read some more. Ask for help and you will receive it. The weekends are slow so use today to get some numbers from your fellow quitters. When you ask for a number, you are agreeing to call for permission before you cave.

Like 40 said in his "can" letter. This site is about giving your word and being accountable for it.
I've always wanted to save a life, so I started with mine.

Quit Date: 4/22/2007~HOF: 7/30/2007~2nd Floor: 11/7/07~3rd Floor: 2/15/08~1 YEAR!: 4/22/2008~4th Floor: 5/25/2008~5th Floor: 9/2/2008~6th Floor: 12/11/2008~7th Floor: 3/21/2009~2 Years: 4/22/2009~ 8th Floor: 6/29/2009 ~ 9th Floor: 10/7/2009 ~ My Comma: 1/15/2010!

In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing-the worst thing you can do is nothing. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Nor

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 09:38:00 AM »
Quote from: ShdBGolfn
Show some balls - there isn't some magic pill you take
Show my balls?!?!? No magic pills?!?!?!

What kind of outfit you guys running here??

Offline Nor

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 09:34:00 AM »
Gets old typing out the same shit every other day. You want original contant go to March and man up. K Bitch?

Offline ShdBGolfn

• Quitter
  • Interests: Golf, fantasy baseball, the Oakland A's, San Francisco 49ers, Boston Celtics and Iowa State Cyclones
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 09:27:00 AM »
WELCOME!

Everything you need is right here if you are man enough to ask for help.  The use of Bark or fake dip is a personnal choice.  I think you should give er a go without any of that shit unless you HAVE to.

GO HERE AND READ EVERYTHING

That should give you a good idea of what we are about.  If you choose to stay and quit know that we take Roll Call very serious round here.  It is you word.  Is you word good?  If it is you will find great success in signing in daily.  Head over to March 2008 quit group and sign roll call if you want to kick this bitches ass.  any more Q's just ask.  Someone will be along to answer ya shortly.

WD
Day 606
A form-letter??? That's it???

I'm doomed.
Show some balls - there isn't some magic pill you take... they are offering support to help you quit. You have to put a little bit of effort into it... get your ass over to the March group and start posting and you will understand.
QD 6.5.18

Offline Whodey

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 08:39:00 AM »
I'm doomed.
Success or failure is totally on you. We can just help ya out when you need it. Ultimately though.... it is on YOU.

Offline Whodey

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 08:35:00 AM »
WELCOME!

Everything you need is right here if you are man enough to ask for help.  The use of Bark or fake dip is a personnal choice.  I think you should give er a go without any of that shit unless you HAVE to.

That should give you a good idea of what we are about.  If you choose to stay and quit know that we take Roll Call very serious round here.  It is you word.  Is you word good?  If it is you will find great success in signing in daily.  Head over to March 2008 quit group and sign roll call if you want to kick this bitches ass.  any more Q's just ask.  Someone will be along to answer ya shortly.

WD
Day 606

I'm doomed.
Gets old typing out the same shit every other day. You want original contant go to March and man up. K Bitch?

Offline Nor

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 08:07:00 AM »
WELCOME!

WD
Day 606

I'm doomed.

Offline Whodey

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 07:59:00 AM »
I've just FLUSHED my snuff down the toilet!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!
I had to flush it cause I know that I'd be digging that can out of the dumpster if I had simply tossed it in the trash. Would've probably even chased down the garbage truck!!!

Good grief! I could dip tree bark right now!!

Seriously though, believe it or not, I think what I'm wrestling with most is...
Am I trying to quit because -- "I WANT to quit"; or, "I NEED to quit"
Decisions, decisions.

Ok... I'll shut up now.
WELCOME!

Everything you need is right here if you are man enough to ask for help. The use of Bark or fake dip is a personnal choice. I think you should give er a go without any of that shit unless you HAVE to.

That should give you a good idea of what we are about. If you choose to stay and quit know that we take Roll Call very serious round here. It is you word. Is you word good? If it is you will find great success in signing in daily. Head over to March 2008 quit group and sign roll call if you want to kick this bitches ass. any more Q's just ask. Someone will be along to answer ya shortly.

WD
Day 606

Offline Nor

• Quitter
OH... MY... GAWD!!!!!
« on: December 14, 2007, 07:56:00 AM »
I've just FLUSHED my snuff down the toilet!! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!?!?!
I had to flush it cause I know that I'd be digging that can out of the dumpster if I had simply tossed it in the trash. Would've probably even chased down the garbage truck!!!

Good grief! I could dip tree bark right now!!

Seriously though, believe it or not, I think what I'm wrestling with most is...
Am I trying to quit because -- "I WANT to quit"; or, "I NEED to quit"
Decisions, decisions.

Ok... I'll shut up now.