Author Topic: My second day... but tomorrow is the Real Day 1..  (Read 4134 times)

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
Re: My second day... but tomorrow is the Real Day 1..
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2011, 12:05:00 AM »
Quote from: dippshit
Quote from: Mick
Quote from: agnisudhanshu
Quote from: tarpon17
Quote from: AtomicDiesel
Quote from: Scowick65
Tonight was a night of firsts... First time drinking whiskey since being quit...  first time I cut open four bags of mrs shits green tea to stuff in between my lip and my addiction. I don't have to explain, you guys get it. No more firewater for this guy for a while...

dippshit - 41 - quit
Good for you, reckonizin that you gotta keep your wits about the bitch.
Your avatar gave me quitwood.
There is an alcohol slowdown group I post in quit a bit. Join us for a while.
I'm going to do that sco. Nothing bad will come of cutting back on the juice.
Yeah I prolly ought to change that to something a little more serious. After all, we are all about kickin the bitch, the sauce, and any other vice that leads to the downfall of man, including but not limited too, little miss wiggle-ass;)
Proud a you, dipp;) You da man.
I am not giving up my jerkin off 6 times a day. Please keep avatars as they are. Thanks
That explains the massive guns. 'winker'

i tried vodka on day 14 ......... fuck me i almost caved in ..... thx ktc 4 being my saviour.......i just tried sum vets advice 2 control the urge for few minutes and i came out of it..........thx ktc once again 4 saving my life.........i wont touch alcohol for next 85 days.......bcoz i came out without caving in is due 2 ktc and all u people out dere on ktc
Agnisudhandshu,

2 weeks. Strong. I am proud to be quit with you agnisud. Stay away from the alcohol, I have to stay away from it too. Reach out if you need some support or a kick in the ass.
Whoa boys....this is a nic quit site. I did not and do not agree to quit drinking or jerking off. I also do not advise anyone else to do so. Life has to happen when you kick the nic bitch. Accept it and enjoy the other stuff. I am just saying...
I completely understand your zeal for liquor and masterbation. And trust me, I want to enjoy both as many times possible before I can't anymore. But if one of either interferes with or puts my quit in jeopardy, I will choose my quit every single time I am faced with that decision.
This site is nothing more than a no nic site. We are not here to turn a quitter into a non drinker. We have had thousands of people through this site. Simple stats say stay away from booze. Why? It affects your judgement. Drink again when your quit is solidified. Carry on.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 11:44:00 PM »
Tonight was a night of firsts... First time drinking whiskey since being quit...  first time I cut open four bags of mrs shits green tea to stuff in between my lip and my addiction. I don't have to explain, you guys get it. No more firewater for this guy for a while...

dippshit - 41 - quit
Yeah I prolly ought to change that to something a little more serious. After all, we are all about kickin the bitch, the sauce, and any other vice that leads to the downfall of man, including but not limited too, little miss wiggle-ass;)
I am not giving up my jerkin off 6 times a day. Please keep avatars as they are. Thanks

i tried vodka on day 14 ......... fuck me i almost caved in ..... thx ktc 4 being my saviour.......i just tried sum vets advice 2 control the urge for few minutes and i came out of it..........thx ktc once again 4 saving my life.........i wont touch alcohol for next 85 days.......bcoz i came out without caving in is due 2 ktc and all u people out dere on ktc
Agnisudhandshu,

2 weeks. Strong. I am proud to be quit with you agnisud. Stay away from the alcohol, I have to stay away from it too. Reach out if you need some support or a kick in the ass.
Whoa boys....this is a nic quit site. I did not and do not agree to quit drinking or jerking off. I also do not advise anyone else to do so. Life has to happen when you kick the nic bitch. Accept it and enjoy the other stuff. I am just saying...
I completely understand your zeal for liquor and masterbation. And trust me, I want to enjoy both as many times possible before I can't anymore. But if one of either interferes with or puts my quit in jeopardy, I will choose my quit every single time I am faced with that decision.

"It's amazing what a man can see by the light of a burning bridge" - Unknown

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 11:44:00 PM »
This site is nothing more than a no nic site. We are not here to turn a quitter into a non drinker. We have had thousands of people through this site. Simple stats say stay away from booze. Why? It affects your judgement. Drink again when your quit is solidified. Carry on.

Offline Mick in Stuart

• Quitter
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Agnisudhandshu,

In the mid 70s, Walt Garrison said it was okay. Just a pinch between your cheek and gums. Been a slave since until joining this fine group.

Quit 12:00 pm (noon) October 15, 2011 after 34 years.
HOF January 23, 2012

It's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that matters.

Offline Mick in Stuart

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 11:28:00 PM »
In the mid 70s, Walt Garrison said it was okay. Just a pinch between your cheek and gums. Been a slave since until joining this fine group.

Quit 12:00 pm (noon) October 15, 2011 after 34 years.
HOF January 23, 2012

It's not how many times you get knocked down, but how many times you get back up that matters.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 04:43:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Agnisudhandshu,

Offline agnisudhanshu

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 03:32:00 AM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Offline bubblehed668

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit King
  • "The" Conductor
  • Quit Date: 03/22/2008
  • Likes Given: 658
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 08:34:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 07:08:00 PM »
'blowup'

dippshit - 45

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 09:08:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit
Yeah, I like her too.
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
KTC Retread...Quit for the final time 10/21/2011
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.

Offline tarpon17

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 11:05:00 AM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Offline AtomicDiesel

• Quitter
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit
?The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.? Mark 1:15
Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever - TJ
KTC Retread...Quit for the final time 10/21/2011
Though I am peaceful, please do not assume that I have somehow forgotten how to be violent.

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2011, 03:10:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2011, 01:31:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit

Offline dippshit

• Quitter
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2011, 01:15:00 PM »

dippshit - 41 - quit