Author Topic: intro  (Read 5113 times)

Offline Mthomas3824

• Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2012-03-14
  • Interests: Living my life and never turning back to the can of lies.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: intro
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 12:32:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
Quote from: COquiter
Can't decide what logo (KTC) to get tattooed on me for a daily reminder of what I went through to get where I am today in my quit...

+1
My tattoo says, "Quit every today the KTC way I will not look back but walk forward to freedom. +1 Quit on and live free!" (I had it put on my penis) 'winker'
Quit And Be Free

HOF Speech

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2013, 11:58:00 AM »
Can't decide what logo (KTC) to get tattooed on me for a daily reminder of what I went through to get where I am today in my quit...

+1
"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2013, 11:55:00 AM »

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 06:43:00 PM »
Quote from: Pinched
Chris,
You are nailing it brother. One day at a time! I continue to be here with you EBD (Every Blessed Day) because being quit and making a promise is what this is all about. Stay strong today, enjoy your time with that four-legged partner and quit like a beast.

Pinched
Amen bro! EBD best thing I've heard yet. If I could pinched, I'd buy you a beer.

How many of you have a KTC tattoo?

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
  • Interests: Baseball, Hunting, Trucks, Diesels, Scouting,
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 09:00:00 AM »
Chris,
You are nailing it brother. One day at a time! I continue to be here with you EBD (Every Blessed Day) because being quit and making a promise is what this is all about. Stay strong today, enjoy your time with that four-legged partner and quit like a beast.

Pinched
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Best thing I have read on KTC...Submitted by tgafish on 7/3/14

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Dave1903

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-10-25
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 08:53:00 AM »
Quote from: derk40

Welcome aboard bro! Get into your Jan 14 Quit page and post up roll. I looked but did not see you there yet. Directions in the Welcome Center above.

You have made a great decision to quit! I am quit with you today!

Thanks fellas! Glad to be here!!

I have posted everyday in the Dec 13 pre hof thread. 26 QUIT days!!
You made a good decision 26 days ago good job I am at day 29 its sucks but we have a lot of people behind us also you can pm anytime if you need to talk
The nic is a bitch, but it's gone one day at a time.

Offline EFNKodiak

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-02-27
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 06:35:00 AM »
Congrats on 62 and great job keeping the door closed on the nic-bitch. She has a sly way of trying to ease back into the picture. ODAAT - That is how we handle our nicotine addition around here and it works. Keep it up.

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 02:47:00 AM »
So here we are day 62! Fucking day 62....ODAAT has become my new motto. well I'm very proud of myself. I kicked the nic bitch of my back last night. Here a little story. I'm at work and doing what I do. I handle a dope dog so I was training and hiding dope for him. I was in the gym at work and what was on the counter.... a half full bag of leaf red man. The very stuff I started on 21+ years ago. I was the only one there. A partner of mine left the bag by the stereo.... well it found its way into my line of vision.... I walked away and even looked away... all along looking for a hiring place.. well after about 7 circles around the gym, I grabbed the bag... opened it and looked around.... then I hear.. "no one is here.. it's cool. go for it". I smell the bag, pause and said buck you bitch followed by placing a control amount of narcotics in the bag, sealing it and then throwing it in the corner by the leg extension machine and walking away.. in the next room I found my buddy. I walked in and he asked me what's up bro... I said nothing and kept hiding odors for my dog.

A short time later, I worked my dog on what I hid. Not even a zip lock red man bag can stop a trained dope dog... so why let it stop a trained dope dog handler..

Fuck off Nic-Bitch... go mind Fuck someone else....

Thanks for listening fellas....

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2013, 06:18:00 AM »
You kidding me. If we could smell there we would find so much more!!! Now I'm going to have to look up the thread you were referencing....

Had a great talk with my best friend tonight regarding the site. He is a chewer of 35 years. We talked for a few hours and he said wants to know more so he is going to look at the site.

Take care guys.... quit on!!!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2013, 03:24:00 PM »
So the other day my K9 unit and I were out doing a detail. My dog and I hit on a truck and narcotics were located. During the search of the vehicle two cans of Cope were located and place on the roof of the truck. My dog and I were standing by if we were needed to enter the cab of the truck. I found myself focused on the 2 cans on the roof.... My human partner snickered in my ear to get my attention and high 5 on the find..

My point is this.... I attempted the day without fake shit in the pocket and found myself to demonstrate addict body language... I hope this stops one day...

FYI... We had a great day and I found a can of opened Smokey Mountain in my ride. All ended well!

Now I'm at day 48.. Almost 1/2 way to the HOF.. Soon I am going to add the KTC coin logo to my tattoo collection!!

Thanks for letting me ramble.......
Fantastic find and even better share; I was hoping that you weren't going to states that the K9 unit hit on the man's ass which would then lead into a discussion like the one yesterday in the Wildcard section (whew).

Congrats on the win brother, feels great doesn't it?
"If you want to quit then stop talking and just QUIT. If you want to kill yourself a bullet is cheaper and faster than a tin, plus it eliminates my hearing you whine and cry like a bitch."

Former Skoal Straight and Cope Longcut user that started at the age of 12. QUIT on 7/15/13

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »
So the other day my K9 unit and I were out doing a detail. My dog and I hit on a truck and narcotics were located. During the search of the vehicle two cans of Cope were located and place on the roof of the truck. My dog and I were standing by if we were needed to enter the cab of the truck. I found myself focused on the 2 cans on the roof.... My human partner snickered in my ear to get my attention and high 5 on the find..

My point is this.... I attempted the day without fake shit in the pocket and found myself to demonstrate addict body language... I hope this stops one day...

FYI... We had a great day and I found a can of opened Smokey Mountain in my ride. All ended well!

Now I'm at day 48.. Almost 1/2 way to the HOF.. Soon I am going to add the KTC coin logo to my tattoo collection!!

Thanks for letting me ramble.......

Offline Coquiter

• Quitter
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2013, 08:28:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
What's up guys!! Day 41 and its full steam ahead.. Thanks for the text Gratton. I hope everyone had a safe and clean Halloween.
Way to go CO. Almost 6 weeks of not dipping crap!!!!! Day 45 for me so you've almost caught me HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Fast as fast can be you'll never catch me...
Sorry Chris I just had to add that. Brother you are kicking ass, keep it up, the quit life is great, watch for the 70s funk and then the pre HOF jitters where you will truly learn how badass or not your fellow quit group quitters are.

Pinched

1 day at a time my friends..... We all are kicking ass!!! Keep it up!

Offline Pinched

• Quit King
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2013, 01:42:00 PM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
What's up guys!! Day 41 and its full steam ahead.. Thanks for the text Gratton. I hope everyone had a safe and clean Halloween.
Way to go CO. Almost 6 weeks of not dipping crap!!!!! Day 45 for me so you've almost caught me HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Fast as fast can be you'll never catch me...
Sorry Chris I just had to add that. Brother you are kicking ass, keep it up, the quit life is great, watch for the 70s funk and then the pre HOF jitters where you will truly learn how badass or not your fellow quit group quitters are.

Pinched

Offline JayDubya

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-09-11
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2013, 12:39:00 PM »
You're doing it, man. Keep on keeping on! cowboy

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18