Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Tonight
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2013, 09:08:00 AM »
Quote from: JW1977
Day 100.........The first 3 weeks were a straight up motherfucker for sure, but then it just gets easier everyday.

Hang in there newbies......1 day at a time.
Congrats on hitting 100 brother!

Stay focused, strong  QUIT!
"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2013, 09:03:00 AM »
Day 100.........The first 3 weeks were a straight up motherfucker for sure, but then it just gets easier everyday.

Hang in there newbies......1 day at a time.
"My Balls got Bigger than my Plans for a Magical Quit."

Quit Date: 12.27.12

Offline Tazbutane

• Quitting MoFo
  • Quit Date: 11/22/12
  • Likes Given: 39
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
Quote from: copingwithoutcopen
Day 029 - I was going to wait until tomorrow and do a 30 day update, but then I remembered that I better not think about tomorrow.

I have had some pretty interesting dip dreams the past few nights....didn't even realize that I was having them until the 2nd night and then it hit me - "Oh shit, I was chewing in my dream - those crazy KTC fuckers were right"

So for the past 3 nights, I have caved in my dreams - and thats where it will stay. The Smoky Mtn is still close to my side, but all is well in Quit Town.
Man, it's amazing how ingrained that crap was in the synopses of my brain. It took me a month before I stopped checking my pocket when leaving the house. I only had one or two dreams and it's been awhile but they were vivid as Dante's Inferno. I'm thinking I might add a zero in front of my day, that's pretty cool. cwoc 0221. 0030 days is the shit. Keep us in the loop.
nice 30 -1 jw1977, keep stringing those days together, they add up quick.
March 2013 - Mad Men of Quit        
Quit date: 11/22/12          
Sobriety Date: 4/10/2006         
HOF Date 03/02/2013         
Semper Fidelis

Offline copingwithoutcopen

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2013, 10:53:00 AM »
Day 029 - I was going to wait until tomorrow and do a 30 day update, but then I remembered that I better not think about tomorrow.

I have had some pretty interesting dip dreams the past few nights....didn't even realize that I was having them until the 2nd night and then it hit me - "Oh shit, I was chewing in my dream - those crazy KTC fuckers were right"

So for the past 3 nights, I have caved in my dreams - and thats where it will stay. The Smoky Mtn is still close to my side, but all is well in Quit Town.
Man, it's amazing how ingrained that crap was in the synopses of my brain. It took me a month before I stopped checking my pocket when leaving the house. I only had one or two dreams and it's been awhile but they were vivid as Dante's Inferno. I'm thinking I might add a zero in front of my day, that's pretty cool. cwoc 0221. 0030 days is the shit. Keep us in the loop.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:00 AM »

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2013, 03:33:00 PM »
Day 15 - No physical symptoms at all. Mentally I still have a strong craving, especially around triggers - but the Fake Shit seems to do its job perfectly in those situations.

Keep after if fellas, it gets WAY better than those first several days....

Offline kana

• Quitter
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 08:20:00 AM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Day 12 - Wow, woke up this am and life is good. Fog is gone, mouth sores are gone, it's a damn good day to be quit.

I coached a wrestling tournament yesterday, and spent 7-8 hours in a hot, smelly ass gym with 500 kids and parents. Every dude in there had a big old lip full, I felt like I was goddamn surrounded. Every time I turned around, I caught a whiff of skoal, or saw someone spit in the trash can. It's funny how I can spot a guy packing a spit bottle from 50 yds away now.

I bought a pack of gum and said fuck it. I hate using smoky mtn in public cause it makes me look like I am one of them....I used to be the dude with a huge lip that didn't give a fuck, now I don't want to be seen with it and its not even real chew...Fucked up ain't it?
Good stuff JW1977!
ONE day at a TIME and you'll end up hating/despising every aspect of tobacco and what it has done to us as humans.
I quit with YOU TODAY Sir! 'bang head'
I read once "be prepared to see people doing dumb things" 150's now and I can honestly say the physical cravings are gone for me. When I see someone with a lipper, spit, try to talk, stink, cig butts, people flicking them out windows... I feel sorry for them, and thank god I don't look dumb anymore. quit with you! peace
we choose our battles.. the battles we do fight, be aware that they have to be, but passion rules? James Hetfield

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »
Day 12 - Wow, woke up this am and life is good. Fog is gone, mouth sores are gone, it's a damn good day to be quit.

I coached a wrestling tournament yesterday, and spent 7-8 hours in a hot, smelly ass gym with 500 kids and parents. Every dude in there had a big old lip full, I felt like I was goddamn surrounded. Every time I turned around, I caught a whiff of skoal, or saw someone spit in the trash can. It's funny how I can spot a guy packing a spit bottle from 50 yds away now.

I bought a pack of gum and said fuck it. I hate using smoky mtn in public cause it makes me look like I am one of them....I used to be the dude with a huge lip that didn't give a fuck, now I don't want to be seen with it and its not even real chew...Fucked up ain't it?
Good stuff JW1977!
ONE day at a TIME and you'll end up hating/despising every aspect of tobacco and what it has done to us as humans.
I quit with YOU TODAY Sir! 'bang head'
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2013, 03:39:00 PM »

Offline hokiehi

• Quitter
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 02:04:00 PM »
Day 09 - Yesterday I actually felt like a regular human being. The sky is still hazy, but I can see through it now. I have embraced my quit, I love the motherfucker.

I got a text this am before sunrise from a guy starting a foggy ass day 3 that simply said "Another day without the bitch."
How can that not pump you up? I said fuck yeah todays gonna be a good day.

Communication with my quit bros and the vets alike is a constant source of entertainment and inspiration.

I am swimming laps in the Kool-Aid, and it feels damn good.
Hell yeah! Embrace it! I'm always riding 5 days behind you. Let's keep it that way.

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »
Day 09 - Yesterday I actually felt like a regular human being. The sky is still hazy, but I can see through it now. I have embraced my quit, I love the motherfucker.

I got a text this am before sunrise from a guy starting a foggy ass day 3 that simply said "Another day without the bitch."
How can that not pump you up? I said fuck yeah todays gonna be a good day.

Communication with my quit bros and the vets alike is a constant source of entertainment and inspiration.

I am swimming laps in the Kool-Aid, and it feels damn good.

Offline teamgreen

• Quitter
  • Interests: Kicking the nic bitch in the taint.
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 02:07:00 AM »
Quote from: Diesel2112
Today kind of sucked, but I kept my head down and my quit small. Tonight, I feel like a million bucks, and I want to throw badass quit all over the ever expanding April 13 group. 

Such is the roller coaster of the nic bitch. I know that the hills and valleys will level themselves out over time, and I am only concentrating on the rest of today.

The one and only guarantee I can make, is that I will see all of your sweet asses in Roll tomorrow a.m.......And I will more than likely have a boner
My ass looks like two medicine balls filled with cottage cheese. Put that in your spank bank.
You're obviously getting it, JW. The lows will get shorter and the highs longer. Just keep knuckling up on the hard times and kicking them twixt the legs, and enjoy the good times when they're around.

Offline Diesel2112

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 12:23:00 AM »
Today kind of sucked, but I kept my head down and my quit small. Tonight, I feel like a million bucks, and I want to throw badass quit all over the ever expanding April 13 group.

Such is the roller coaster of the nic bitch. I know that the hills and valleys will level themselves out over time, and I am only concentrating on the rest of today.

The one and only guarantee I can make, is that I will see all of your sweet asses in Roll tomorrow a.m.......And I will more than likely have a boner
My ass looks like two medicine balls filled with cottage cheese. Put that in your spank bank.
Quit 06/04/12
HOF 9/11/12
2nd floor 12/20/12
3rd floor 03/30/13
4th floor 07/08/13
5th floor 10/16/13
6th floor 01/24/14
7th floor 05/04/14
8th floor 08/12/14
9th floor 10/20/14
Comma 02/28/15
11th floor 06/08/15
12th floor 09/16/15
13th floor 12/25/15
14th floor 04/03/16
15th floor 7/11/16
16th floor 10/20/16
17th floor 01/27/17
18th floor 05/08/17
19th floor 08/14/17
20th floor 11/27/17
21st floor 03/11/18

"Celebrate the moment as it turns into one more"..
"You can fight without ever winning, but never ever win, win without a fight".
"Onion rings...funyons. A connection? Yeah. I fucking think so."
"Honest Abe had a fake jaw".
"In a world that seems so small, I can't stop thinking big"
"Someone set a bad example. Made surrender seem all right
The act of a noble warrior. Who lost the will to fight."

Offline JW1977

• Quitter
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2013, 11:03:00 PM »

Offline Ready

• Admin (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2013, 10:43:00 PM »
:ph43r: