Author Topic: It's time to quit  (Read 2324 times)

Offline DWEIRICK

• Master of Quit
  • Interests: Volunteer Firefighter/EMT - Conductor/Engineer for Lycoming Valley Railroad - Shooting guns, Fishing and time with my family!
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: It's time to quit
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 02:02:00 AM »
Great job posting roll! Keep doing that everyday first thing! Get connected with your fellow quitters it helps big time! I quit with you today!!!

Offline Thenyyankeefan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-01
  • Interests: storm chasing, deer hunting, gaming, music, camping, outdoors in general, Green Bay Packers, Oklahoma Sooners Football, Oklahoma City Thunder, Anaheim Ducks, New York Yankees
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 10:59:00 PM »
Quote from: pab1964
Quote from: Thenyyankeefan
Hey all. My name is Matt and I am on day 2 of quitting. Today is worse than yesterday. Feels like I wanna strangle anyone I come in contact with, because all I want is to be left alone. I tried to stay busy most of the day with physical work, as that seems to help that time pass quicker and I do not think about dip. Did or does any one want to be left alone like myself? Anyways, I posted roll for the first time just a few minutes ago. I know it's towards the end of the day, but figured I would start now. It is time to hit the hay.

Stay quit.
Hey matt, we all wanted to be left alone for first week or two and beat the hell out of anybody that said hi! Remember it's not you it's the brain trying to figure out what the hell am I gonna do now ,no nicotine, I don't know what to do. It's re-wiring. This shits tough my brother but you can do this! Wake up and post roll right after you Piss. Get you some numbers! Damn proud to be quit with you today my friend!
Thanks pab. I have quit before for 3 months and went back to it. This is my second and final attempt (as I will be successful this time). I am SO glad I found this site. It is time to say 'Finger' to dip forever.

Goodnight ya'll!
Matt aka Thenyyankeefan
Quit Since 8/1/2015
HOF: 11/8/2015

"Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine." - My Father
"When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top" - Unknown
"Facing it, always facing it, that's the way to get through. Face it." - Joseph Conrad
"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." - Dale Carnegie

Offline pab1964

• Family
  • Master of Quit
  • Loving the quit life
  • Interests: God family crappie fishing
  • Likes Given: 85
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 10:56:00 PM »
Quote from: Thenyyankeefan
Hey all. My name is Matt and I am on day 2 of quitting. Today is worse than yesterday. Feels like I wanna strangle anyone I come in contact with, because all I want is to be left alone. I tried to stay busy most of the day with physical work, as that seems to help that time pass quicker and I do not think about dip. Did or does any one want to be left alone like myself? Anyways, I posted roll for the first time just a few minutes ago. I know it's towards the end of the day, but figured I would start now. It is time to hit the hay.

Stay quit.
Hey matt, we all wanted to be left alone for first week or two and beat the hell out of anybody that said hi! Remember it's not you it's the brain trying to figure out what the hell am I gonna do now ,no nicotine, I don't know what to do. It's re-wiring. This shits tough my brother but you can do this! Wake up and post roll right after you Piss. Get you some numbers! Damn proud to be quit with you today my friend!
Tobacco is so addictive it took me a year after a massive heart attack, in which doctor confirmed caused from dipping to finally put a lid on the bitch! ODAAT EDD

Offline Thenyyankeefan

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2015-08-01
  • Interests: storm chasing, deer hunting, gaming, music, camping, outdoors in general, Green Bay Packers, Oklahoma Sooners Football, Oklahoma City Thunder, Anaheim Ducks, New York Yankees
It's time to quit
« on: August 02, 2015, 10:47:00 PM »

Stay quit.
Matt aka Thenyyankeefan
Quit Since 8/1/2015
HOF: 11/8/2015

"Piss poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine." - My Father
"When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top" - Unknown
"Facing it, always facing it, that's the way to get through. Face it." - Joseph Conrad
"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday." - Dale Carnegie