Author Topic: Nic Bitch Slave!  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Souliman

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Swim Bike Run - Shooting - Chasing my boys around.
  • Likes Given: 2
Re: Nic Bitch Slave!
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
Quote from: dbc
Something to think about.

http://whyquit.com/freedom/ImageLibrary ... y/r064.gif
Interesting graph.

Offline dbc

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 08:53:00 PM »
Nic bitch is all up in my grill tonight! AHHHH!!! FUCKING WHORE!! I'm quit! Back the fuck up...!!!
Quitting's not easy, caving is. Don't be a pussy!

Offline dbc

• Quitter
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 09:51:00 AM »

Offline dbc

• Quitter
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 09:22:00 PM »
Day 3 and had major crave when I got home from work. Got on KTC and read some posts and saw that some peeps were dipping smokey mountain (fake dip). Decided to get some and it helped!! Feeling great now that i'm still QUIT!! One day at a time is the only way. Nic bitch (aka hairy naked fat guy with sweaty balls), suck my mother fuckin.........

dbc

Offline DennyX

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: BD: 1978my family, fishing, outdoors
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 02:31:00 PM »
Ditto that same story here. Nice day 1 post, I'm proud to be quit with you today. You talk about switching to dip when you got married, I essentially did the same thing. It was easier to hide from everyone. Welcome to the suck. Stay close to this site, PM me or anyone here anytime if you need anything. There's the LIVE CHAT link in the upper right, go there for some good advice or to vent.

Offline Scowick65

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 11
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »
I see you posted roll. Awesome! You can do this. Read, read, read. PM me if you need any help.

Offline TennTex

• Quitter
  • Interests: Freedom!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:22:00 PM »
Quote from: dbc
I've been a nic bitch slave for ~15yrs. I started dipping when I was 15 playing baseball. I remember having Skoal Mint cans rolling around in my ball bag, my mom never looked there. Dip turned into cigs during my drinking days, I smoked for ~9yrs :(

When I met my wife I finally quit, at least that's what I thought. I quit smoking but the nic bitch was calling my name. Since I dipped in the past I thought why not.

It's been 4yrs of Skoal Mint sitting in the permanently eroded cheek and gum and it's time to quit!

Fuck you nic bitch! You're my bitch now!!

dbc
I have a similar story with the cigs to snuff thing. Its almost been 2 full days and so worth it. The greatest thing so far is the feeling of control. Just keep up the strong attitude and plow through it. You are not alone!

Offline dbc

• Quitter
Nic Bitch Slave!
« on: October 03, 2011, 01:01:00 PM »
I've been a nic bitch slave for ~15yrs. I started dipping when I was 15 playing baseball. I remember having Skoal Mint cans rolling around in my ball bag, my mom never looked there. Dip turned into cigs during my drinking days, I smoked for ~9yrs :(

When I met my wife I finally quit, at least that's what I thought. I quit smoking but the nic bitch was calling my name. Since I dipped in the past I thought why not.

It's been 4yrs of Skoal Mint sitting in the permanently eroded cheek and gum and it's time to quit!

Fuck you nic bitch! You're my bitch now!!

dbc