Author Topic: Sammie the wonderfu  (Read 3083 times)

Offline redtrain14

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: Family, hunting, fishing, running, mountain biking, swimming, building shit, and anything else that sounds like fun.
  • Likes Given: 19
Re: Sammie the wonderfu
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2010, 08:48:00 AM »
Quote from: redyota
Quote from: Skoal
Quote from: yankees1
Quote from: brianl
I am finding it very hard to find guys that live in the NYC area that wanna do a get together- If there is anyone out there that lives in or around NYc and wants to meet for a beer- give me a message
That's because the yankees suck!! hahahahaha

Your avatar is from Fenway, I'm from Boston. Next time you're in the area for a game let me know. I'd be glad to have a beer with a Quit brother, despite the fact that you're a yankee fan.

Brian
told u a long time ago i'll have a beer with u anytime. almost.

come to jersey though.

Hey Brian- shoot me ur phone number in a PM and we can make it work- We go to Boston for all Yankees/Sox games- Also, i would make the trip out to have a beer with ya anytime you say Bro- and if u ever wanna make the trip to NYC,(whether u have a family or not) you have a place to crash..let me know- Anthony
Anthony i still got your digits believe it or not. Right now I am in Pop Warner hell, one of our teams made it to Disney. Was supposed to be in the city on 12/4 but we are leaving for Disney on the 3rd. maybe we hit a knicks game in '11. I only kept a few games and they suck but i have really good seats.

IM confused now- who is this?
I saw the Statue of liberty once, does that help?
I ate a big apple once, does that help?
The Chrysler Building was built by the owner of the Chrysler Corporation, which is in Detroit. I've been to Detroit.

Does that help?

Offline redyota

• Master of Quit
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »
Quote from: Skoal
I am finding it very hard to find guys that live in the NYC area that wanna do a get together- If there is anyone out there that lives in or around NYc and wants to meet for a beer- give me a message

Your avatar is from Fenway, I'm from Boston. Next time you're in the area for a game let me know. I'd be glad to have a beer with a Quit brother, despite the fact that you're a yankee fan.

Brian

come to jersey though.

Hey Brian- shoot me ur phone number in a PM and we can make it work- We go to Boston for all Yankees/Sox games- Also, i would make the trip out to have a beer with ya anytime you say Bro- and if u ever wanna make the trip to NYC,(whether u have a family or not) you have a place to crash..let me know- Anthony
Anthony i still got your digits believe it or not. Right now I am in Pop Warner hell, one of our teams made it to Disney. Was supposed to be in the city on 12/4 but we are leaving for Disney on the 3rd. maybe we hit a knicks game in '11. I only kept a few games and they suck but i have really good seats.

I ate a big apple once, does that help?
"We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the tools and we will finish the job." - Sir Winston Churchill

"Not using gets much easier as time goes by, but the consequences of "just one" never lessen." - Me

Offline Skoal Monster

• Quit Pro
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 07:15:00 PM »

Brian

come to jersey though.

"CLOSE THE DOOR. In my opinion, it?s the single most important step in your final quit. There is one moment, THE moment, when you finally let go and surrender to the quit. After that moment, no temptation will be great enough, no lie persuasive enough to make you commit suicide by using tobacco."

Offline yankees1

• Quitter
  • Interests: baseball...the yanks of course..and finally quitting the shit that controlled my life for 15 yrs..
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 04:57:00 PM »

Brian

come to jersey though.

Skoal is gone for good!

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »

Brian

come to jersey though.

football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline yankees1

• Quitter
  • Interests: baseball...the yanks of course..and finally quitting the shit that controlled my life for 15 yrs..
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 01:21:00 PM »

Brian

come to jersey though.

Skoal is gone for good!

Offline GlennFtheKodiak

• Quitter
  • Interests: Gym and Coaching and Running Pop Warner Program. I'll fuck all you mother fuckers up.
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »

Brian

come to jersey though.
football rules, soccer drools

HOF: July 7th, 2009

Offline brianl

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Quit Pro
  • Interests: NOT DIPPING!!!!!Family, Friends, Concerts and supporting the Boston Teams!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 06:50:00 PM »

Brian

Offline yankees1

• Quitter
Sammie the wonderfu
« on: November 16, 2010, 01:10:00 PM »
Skoal is gone for good!