Author Topic: Time to quit !!!!!!!!!!!&#  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Time to quit !!!!!!!!!!!&#
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2014, 03:49:00 PM »
I sent him an email. Will see if he shows up.

Offline RAZD611

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Untied and Unfiltered
  • Interests: Family, Fishing, Hunting, Sports.
  • Likes Given: 1264
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2014, 03:45:00 PM »
And where are you today??? I tought you said today was the big day. Don't see your name on roll.

You gonna join us today or are you gonna keep sucking on the cancer dirt?

P.S. Happy Birthday.
Never Again For Any Reason

Hurt Feelings Report
https://ibb.co/NCwvw7t

Offline Raider

• Quit Pro
  • Imma Quitter
  • Quit Date: Feb 28, 2014
  • Interests: Fishing, Camping, Kayaking, but mainly spending time with the family and friends.
  • Likes Given: 5
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
You took the first step to quitting. You came onto KTC and registered. Today is your birthday and you vowed to quit on this day. Are you weak or are you tough? Quitting is tough but worth every minute of hell you will go through. When you make decisions based on your thoughts and not what the nasty Nic is telling you, you will finally have freedom. Toss the shit in the toilet and be done with it. Don't take one last dip. Just flush it. This site will help you tremendously. Get on here, Post Roll, and be the quitter you have to be. We are all quitting with ya.

Offline LeonardThompson

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
According to my calculations, I probably dipped at least 2050 "last cans". I always had an excuse. That can would run low and I'd always have another excuse to push the deadline back a little further ready to go.

I'm not a quit Jedi-Master...yet. I haven't dipped in 7 days. I can tell you. It SUCKS. It's HARD. and It SUCKS.

But I'm FREE. Nobody on this site anywhere needs to shortchange the feeling of freedom you get just by voluntarily refusing to dip for just 24 hrs.

That's this newbie's challenge to you. Quit, right now for 24 hrs. When that's up, log on to the site, and we'll go from there.

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 11:15:00 AM »
What's up birthday boy?

Are we gonna see someone keep their word today?
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline luby

• Quitting MoFo
  • Likes Given: 24
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2014, 10:49:00 PM »
I'm a skeptic, seen this before if he can't nut up with a resounding "not today motherfucker" we shouldn't concern ourselves he's not gonna get it.... Focus your energy on real quitters

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
You still got that cancer in your lip, telling yourself it tastes good?

Offline Bean

• Quitter
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »
EZ,

You gotta listen to these guys. You're an addict...a liar...and really good one, too. That's okay. We all are/were. I was one of the best. I considered myself a "light dipper" (whatever he fuck that is) for 20-plus years. I also used to rationalize that it was okay to dip now, because I was going to quit on ______ (insert milestone like bday, Christmas, New Years, graduation, etc). I did that routine about 16 or 17 years straight. And each time I actually believed my own bullshit.

You will tell yourself anything to avoid doing what you know you must. How about this...write out what you want read at your funeral. Then see if you want one more?

You're in the right place, brother. Join us!!!

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2014, 07:01:00 PM »
Quote from: Wt57
Quote from: AppleJack
Waiting is stupid.

How do you know that continuing to dip between now and Monday isn't the straw that is needed to tip the balance from healthy skin cells to cancerous skin cells? Do you wanna play roulette for 2 more days?

Tomorrow always breeds another tomorrow. Now is always the best time to take your life back. You want to do it... That's why you're here. So... Do it. I'll quit with you every damn day.

Do it. Now.
I agree with AJ. I moved my day up 11 days when I found the site. Can't you remember your quit day if it's March 1? Sure you can. Postponing is just a pattern of an addict.
I second... Waiting is stupid.

I've seen a lot of I will quit tomorrow... 2 days from now. Not many show back up to do it. The clutches of the nic B are strong. You have a chance today. Monday May be too late.

Quit now. Take your life back immediately.
Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2014, 02:47:00 PM »
3days from now? Wish you luck? Quit for 16 days? Dude, you're 43. Let's get real here. Who promised you tomorrow? Much less another birthday. Luck is for the lottery, not your life. Quit means, well, quit. Not stopped. Ran out, etc. quit means NAFAR (never again for any reason) whether a wagon has anything to do with it or not.

Flush it, down the toilet. You know what. Don't give me that addict "flush what? " look. Put that poison where it belongs, in the sewer and get in here and post roll. Be a man and beat that weed. Get pissed it held you prisoner for so long. Need I keep going or are you quit? Well? Are you? Cue in Clint Eastwood.

Offline Quitforsoj

• Quitter
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
I quit the day I found this site .... I was out of town with 3 fresh cans .... I threw them out on Tuesday night ....

Day 1 of my quit - SUCKED .... Including a 3 hour plane flight where I usually
had a dip in ..

Day 2 and 3 also sucked with day two being the worst.

Offline mb289

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2/17/2014
  • Interests: Motorcycling, camping and welding
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
It won't be any easier Monday. That is the nicotine talking. Quit NOW and be one more day quit! We are here to help.

mb289

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2014, 02:31:00 PM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Waiting is stupid.

How do you know that continuing to dip between now and Monday isn't the straw that is needed to tip the balance from healthy skin cells to cancerous skin cells? Do you wanna play roulette for 2 more days?

Tomorrow always breeds another tomorrow. Now is always the best time to take your life back. You want to do it... That's why you're here. So... Do it. I'll quit with you every damn day.

Do it. Now.
I agree with AJ. I moved my day up 11 days when I found the site. Can't you remember your quit day if it's March 1? Sure you can. Postponing is just a pattern of an addict.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Waiting is stupid.

Do it. Now.
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Quitforsoj

• Quitter
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 01:49:00 PM »
my advice --- QUIT TODAY .... By Monday you will be on your way