Author Topic: My Into  (Read 2494 times)

Offline JakeH

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: My Into
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »
I failed. I took it out after only a minute but I failed. So much for throwing the shit away, I dug it out of the trash. Its down in the shitter now, but I didnt even use the chat. FUCK!

I just got some Smokey mountain stuff, which is why I wanted to wait till tomorrow, but I have it now so hopefully I can trick my brain for a bit next time. I suppose im supposed to post roll again as day one tomorrow, along with smashing my head into a wall for being a dumbass. Sorry guys I failed you, but not again damnit.

'bang head'

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 02:48:00 PM »
Quote from: Bruce317
Quote from: Grizzly25
Quote from: JakeH
Thanks guys. Past my morning dip, next is while working. Saturdays are usually one of my heaviest days dipping. Forget one day at a time, I'm going by the fucking hour.
Its a tough battle bud but I will tell you well worth it!

Keep your mind elsewhere for these first few tough bad days....

Stay focused, strong,  quit!

QLF one day hour minute or second at a time!
Saturday is just another day I get to tell the nic bitch to go fuck herself. If the craves get bad get you some seeds or some fake shit. Think of each crave as a battle with the nic bitch, don't let her win.
I'm with Bruce everyday is just the same: another chance to be victorious against the bitch. Freedom is gained by winning the war we are in against Tabacco! Each victory over a crave, a trigger smashed, or day you succeed is a battle won. Win all your battles and eventially the enemy will lose control over you and you WIN THE WAR!
Just remember you didn't become the enslaved addict that you are overnight.
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline shoogie

• Quitter
  • Interests: Sports, Video Games, Woodworking, Motorcycles
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 12:40:00 PM »
Thanks guys. Past my morning dip, next is while working. Saturdays are usually one of my heaviest days dipping. Forget one day at a time, I'm going by the fucking hour.
I feel your pain. I only work on weekends and Sat and Sun were very heavy chew days for me, sometimes 2 cans day heavy if I was completely bored. I'm 14 days quit and let me tell you the shit you are going through right now gets easier and it is well worth the freedom that you will enjoy once the bitch no longer controls you. Stay strong, drink lots of water and get into chat to pass some time

Offline Bruce

• Quit Pro
    • www.facebook.com
  • Quit Date: 2011-11-21
  • Interests: Long walks on the beach, cuddling up next to that special someone in front of a fire, just watching the sunset, and titty bars.
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »
Quote from: Grizzly25

Saturday is just another day I get to tell the nic bitch to go fuck herself. If the craves get bad get you some seeds or some fake shit. Think of each crave as a battle with the nic bitch, don't let her win.
Quit date: 11/21/11
HOF date: 2/28/12
Comma date: 8/16/14
It's a freedom thing

Caving is NOT an option

-"Now I can walk through walls and my quit can talk to god. That's right. Crazy voodoo magic quit" Souliman

-'Stop being a pussy and quit' Tarpon17

-"this is the gheyest place on earth, if you say it in here it might become someones signature" Bigwhitebeast

- "We Quit Like Fuck" - Coach Steve

Offline Cubsball13

• Quitter
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
My man! Yeah saturdays blow! Glad to see you this morning! Fight that bitch! I've taken 2 walks already this morning. Finding myself looking at the clock a lot today...for some reason.

"The walk to freedom is going to hurt, but I want to be independent. I'll go to hell and back for freedom. I'm off to hell, but I'll be back." -MThomas

Offline Grizzly25

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Every and all sports, fishing and hunting.
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 11:39:00 AM »

"Remember you are either getting better or getting worse, nobody stays the same!" Woody Hayes

"Winning! That's all we do around here brotha! Failure is not an option, remove it as an option and the possibilities are endless...." Bruce317 5-18-2012

"...We'll be heroes or ghosts...But we won't be turned around." Wastepanel 6-15-2012

"A QUITTER NEVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THE SUCK AGAIN!" tgafish 6-1-2012

QUIT LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

PATIENCE LIKE FUCK MY BITCHES!!!

Quit Date: 2-6-2012
HOF Date: 5-16-2012
HOF Speech

Offline JakeH

• Quitter
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »

Offline Wt57

• Quit Pro
  • Interests: Gardening, Dutch Oven , playing with grand kids
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 10:50:00 AM »
Listen to Vadge and Rangy they are really wise!! You might have bowel problems, Pray you don't have to wait 5 days.
Pick the attitude up alittle, quit HOPING! JUST QUIT
Another thing it isn't a HABIT it is an ADDICTION

YOU ARE A ADDICT! WE ALL ARE, NEVER FORGET IT!
4/1/2012: Nicotine Quit Date
7/9/12: HOF The Missing Warning Label
TODAY is the day that counts
"Do, or do not, there is no try." Yoda

Offline rangy96

• Quitter
  • Interests: not dipping
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 07:20:00 AM »
Im in.
Well Done Jake:

Listen to vadge. He is a bad ass quitter. I llove that it took one guy telling you to throw that shit out and you did it. sounds to me like somebody named JakeH really, really, wants to get out of the hell hole that is addiction.

read everything you can on this site. Post roll and worry about today. tomorrow will take care of itself.

A couple of things a newbie should know. Don't miss posting roll. People don't take kindly to that. People here are serious because they are fighting for their lives and they know, whether you do ro not, that you are too. The next few days are gonna suck. The only way to get through them is ONE DAY AT A TIME.

Post roll. suck it up until bed time. then do it again.

Stay strong Jake. You can do this. You got this shit man!! I love the quit you got goin on brother!

Offline ERDVM

• Quitting MoFo
  • Interests: Cold Beer, Warm Whiskey, Good Friends, Loose Women.
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 02:53:00 AM »
All Right Jake!

Spend a little time on the site - then get some sleep. When you wake up in the morning, I would post again. I want you to only concentrate on staying quit for tomorrow only. You can do that. My 5 y/o held his shit for 5 days one time. Surely, you can make 1 day w/o a gagger. Hour by hour. Spend all day on this site reading, reading, and reading. Make contact with Cubsball13 there. Bet that fucker is loyal as hell to be a cubs' fan.

Congratulations.

I'll quit with you today.

Vadge - day 148; QLF

Offline JakeH

• Quitter
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 02:28:00 AM »
Im in.

Offline Cubsball13

• Quitter
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 02:16:00 AM »
Welcome Jake-also super new...just a heads up on your post-you better just throw out all your dip now. No point in waiting-get rid of it. You may not get the responses youre looking for Until this happens. As for alturnitives I've heard good things about hooch snuff and ordered some for myself. Dipped cope for 12-13 yrs. once you commit to quiting-you receive more support imaginable from complete strangers-it's awesome. Flush it, join September 2012 group and post roll tomorrow -we'll go through first Saturday w/out dip together.
"The walk to freedom is going to hurt, but I want to be independent. I'll go to hell and back for freedom. I'm off to hell, but I'll be back." -MThomas

Offline JakeH

• Quitter
My Into
« on: June 09, 2012, 01:55:00 AM »
Hello my name is Jake,

I have been dipping for the last 7 years and I am tired of failed attempts at quitting. So, I decided that it is time that I tried something new. So I have set a date, for this Sunday to throw out whatever I have left. Im so tired of trying, trying for a day or two maybe three, then caving. I have had opportunities in the past where I have made it a couple weeks, but in truth it doesn't seem like I have that strength anymore. I dont assume that by joining this website I will suddenly find the power to never again dip, but only that this site and the people in it might be a catalyst or the new difference that could make this time work.

I am so sick of my dipping, the fear of it, what it can do and is doing to me. So much so that I am ashamed of my habit, I dont do it in front of others and I dont talk about it either, my loved ones and those close to me are aware I dip, but are either convinced I am stopping, or love me to much to hassle me about it. This had made it my dirty little secret, and it has also made it so that I am my only support.

I hope I can do it,
Thank you.

oh and it should say INTRO at the top..