Author Topic: Mogul Intro  (Read 14754 times)

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
Re: Mogul Intro
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2014, 05:16:00 AM »
Damn proud to quit with you. Congrats and enjoy your day!
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline Winter Green

• Quitter
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2014, 03:31:00 AM »
Quote from: AppleJack
Bump to the top for a HUGE HOF congratulations!!

Super proud of you man! You know this is just one huge milestone on a journey of many. Rock on bro!
Mogul, you are leading the way of many quitters, and you just made my quit stronger today by hitting your awesome 100 stone. You my friend, are a bad ass. Keep up the good fight, im quit with you brother.

Winter Green~~69--------- ;Ironman:
Quit~December - 2 - 2013
1st Floor~March - 11 - 2014

Offline AppleJack

• Rockin’ in the free world...
  • Master of Quit
  • Quit Date: April 17, 2013
  • Likes Given: 106
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2014, 01:48:00 AM »
Bump to the top for a HUGE HOF congratulations!!

Super proud of you man! You know this is just one huge milestone on a journey of many. Rock on bro!
Well, it’s one louder, isn’t it? It’s not ten.

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2014, 09:23:00 AM »
Thank you all for the support. Read those replies multiple times. It's funny what Claws says about the chew toy. That's exactly what I feel like doing, gnawing on something like that. It's better this morning but still there.

Again, thank you everybody, this place amazes me. Brothers and sisters.

Offline SirDerek

• Quit Pro
« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2014, 09:15:00 AM »
Quote from: doc2quit4good
Quote from: mogul
Yep, thanks Brett.   I'm not craving I'm raging.  I was expecting something in the 80 s.  I wasn't expecting this. Fog, pissed off, dickhead, but.  Here I am.

If I ever meet anybody that tries.........   Never mind.  You know....
Mogul, my guess is that is the boomerang fog and suck going on. But you know it sucks to be us,,, addicts,,,, so don't expect anything less from the bitch to try and get you back... I saw the strength in you the day you quit, so keep on moving forward, and keep the friendly skies nic-free and open for biz. I quit with you today man!!!!!!!
just another last ditch effort by that poison to try and get you back. This is the pre-HOF funk that hits, but remember not to look too far into the future, look at and focus on today and remember what has brought you these 80 days.

you got this and can (and better) do this. Not for me, not for this site, but for YOU.

I will stand quit right next to you today (borrow the shield to help if you need)

Offline Doc2quit4good

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Master of Quit
  • Quitting since 9/18/13!!!!
  • Quit Date: 9/18/13
  • Interests: Non motorized biking, Geetar, Jazz Music(Not Jazz Flute), Quitting Skoal Forever!
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2014, 09:02:00 AM »
Yep, thanks Brett.  I'm not craving I'm raging.  I was expecting something in the 80 s.  I wasn't expecting this. Fog, pissed off, dickhead, but.  Here I am.

If I ever meet anybody that tries.........  Never mind.  You know....
Mogul, my guess is that is the boomerang fog and suck going on. But you know it sucks to be us,,, addicts,,,, so don't expect anything less from the bitch to try and get you back... I saw the strength in you the day you quit, so keep on moving forward, and keep the friendly skies nic-free and open for biz. I quit with you today man!!!!!!!
NO MO SKOAL!!! I MEAN NEVER AGAIN!!!
Real Quit Day 9/18/2013 8th Floor 11/26/15
HOF day: 12/26/2013. 9th Floor 3/5/16
2nd Floor: 4/5/14 Comma Day 6/13/16!!!
3rd Floor 7/14/2014. 3 Years 9/18/6!!!
1 Year 9/17/2014. 11th Floor 9/21/16
4th Floor 10/22/14. 12th Floor 12/30/16
Half Comma 1/30/15. 13th Floor 4/8/17
6th Floor 5/10/15 4 Years 9/18/17!!!
7th Floor 8/18/15. 15th Floor 10/26/17
2 Years 9/17/15 16th Floor 2/3/18
5 Years 9/18/18  17th Floor 5/14/18
18th Floor 08/22/2018  19th Floor 11/30/18

Offline golfpro9696

• Quitter
  • Quit Date: 2013-12-09
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2014, 07:10:00 AM »
You're the badass quitter that empowered me to stay strong when I first joined.

You're a bigger than just a badass now, you're a fucking inspiration for us younger quitters....keep standing up  kicking the sucks ass, you're doing awesome!

ODAAT
Quit Date: 12/9/2013
HOF Date: 3/18/2014
15th Floor: 1/16/2018
1 Year: 12/9/2014
2 Year: 12/9/2015
3 Year: 12/9/2016
4 Year: 12/9/2017

Proud member of March '14 Ironmen

Offline worktowin

• Moderator (Retired)
  • Master of Quit
  • Interests: GymWorkTravel
  • Likes Given: 108
« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2014, 07:05:00 AM »
Quote from: 30isEnuff
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Quote from: B-loMatt
Quote from: derk40
Quote from: ParadigmDawg
Some serious shit here.  Day 82 and 83. Don't yet know about 84.  Very irratable. Almost irate.   Teeth feel like cold steel.  Want to pull back the flesh on my arms and scrape my bones with a knife.  Sharp knife.  I feel the need to bury my teeth into something. Fog is medium strong. The want to chew is not there but the symptoms of quit suck.   This is not a craving or a want to run down to the 7 11.   This is totally my body rebuilding.  And it fucking sucks. Never again.

Mogul
Pretty sure it's just your high ear issue....that can be fixed....

Both you and Brett are so close to life being easy, that it excites me.

Just a tad longer brother.
Hang in there mogul. Your stressed out a bit. Try to redirect that stress in a positive direction. Get some exercise ... Go for a walk .... Eat a nice meal. I'd recommend staying away from the sharp objects. You don't need that, just like you don't need nicotine. QLF bro! QLF!!!
I just reread my intro thread this morning, and if you follow the pattern you will be pushing through a door to a better place soon. Keep fighting, embrace the suck, and QLF. HOF is right there for you, and some nice easy quit days usually right there. You got this, but I want you to know this is normal.
Go town to your local pet store and buy one of those raw hide dog bones. Then lay naked curled up in the corner of the kitchen with it for about 3 hours or so. Slobber all over that sucker and just tear it apart. You should feel better after that. Hang tough brother

Dr. Claws
What Grizzly says!

Take it off the table, for Today.
1 problem + nicotine = 2 problems.
ODAAT.
NAFAR, period
You've got this. Bad days. Good days. All are better with freedom - and that you have earned. Check out b-lo and jayhawks threads this week. Both point to better days ahead. I'll vouch for it too. Before hall of fame is a rough time. Chewing on a rawhide bone helped too.

Offline 30isEnuff

• Quitter
  • Keeping my jaw and tongue, I like them.
    • I'm The Owner of this Place.
  • Quit Date: May 25, 2012
  • Interests: "Being Quit" Today, just Today.Moving on to more of life before the light is gone.
  • Likes Given: 12
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2014, 07:01:00 AM »
Quote from: grizzlyhasclaws
Some serious shit here.  Day 82 and 83. Don't yet know about 84.  Very irratable. Almost irate.   Teeth feel like cold steel.  Want to pull back the flesh on my arms and scrape my bones with a knife.  Sharp knife.  I feel the need to bury my teeth into something. Fog is medium strong. The want to chew is not there but the symptoms of quit suck.   This is not a craving or a want to run down to the 7 11.   This is totally my body rebuilding.  And it fucking sucks. Never again.

Mogul

Hang in there mogul. Your stressed out a bit. Try to redirect that stress in a positive direction. Get some exercise ... Go for a walk .... Eat a nice meal. I'd recommend staying away from the sharp objects. You don't need that, just like you don't need nicotine. QLF bro! QLF!!!
I just reread my intro thread this morning, and if you follow the pattern you will be pushing through a door to a better place soon. Keep fighting, embrace the suck, and QLF. HOF is right there for you, and some nice easy quit days usually right there. You got this, but I want you to know this is normal.
Go town to your local pet store and buy one of those raw hide dog bones. Then lay naked curled up in the corner of the kitchen with it for about 3 hours or so. Slobber all over that sucker and just tear it apart. You should feel better after that. Hang tough brother

Dr. Claws
What Grizzly says!

Take it off the table, for Today.
1 problem + nicotine = 2 problems.
ODAAT.
NAFAR, period
Keeping my jaw and tongue...I like them.
It's poison I tell ya, You wouldn't drink Liquid Drano, would ya?

Offline Grizzlyhasclaws

• Hall of Fame Conductor
  • Epic Quitter
  • Quit Date: 10/31/2013
  • Interests: Family, Baseball, basketball, sales, living to see my kids grow.
  • Likes Given: 10
« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2014, 05:48:00 AM »

Mogul

Dr. Claws
Nicotine Quit Date:10/31/2013
Exercise Start Date: 6/29/2018

Offline B-loMatt

• Quitter
  • Interests: Cooking, gameing, music, sports, the outdoors. Spending time with my family is my biggest hobby, I have two little girls who are my number 1 priority (for real now that I kicked nic out of my life)
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2014, 12:05:00 AM »

Mogul

Offline Derk40

• Quit Pro
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2014, 11:36:00 PM »
Some serious shit here.  Day 82 and 83. Don't yet know about 84.  Very irratable. Almost irate.  Teeth feel like cold steel.  Want to pull back the flesh on my arms and scrape my bones with a knife.  Sharp knife.  I feel the need to bury my teeth into something. Fog is medium strong. The want to chew is not there but the symptoms of quit suck.  This is not a craving or a want to run down to the 7 11.  This is totally my body rebuilding.  And it fucking sucks. Never again.

Mogul

Quit date: 6/23/2013
HOF Date: 9/30/2013

HOF Speech

Offline ParadigmDawg

• Quitter
  • Interests: Mountain BikingRoad BikingHome Audio
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2014, 11:28:00 PM »
Some serious shit here. Day 82 and 83. Don't yet know about 84. Very irratable. Almost irate. Teeth feel like cold steel. Want to pull back the flesh on my arms and scrape my bones with a knife. Sharp knife. I feel the need to bury my teeth into something. Fog is medium strong. The want to chew is not there but the symptoms of quit suck. This is not a craving or a want to run down to the 7 11. This is totally my body rebuilding. And it fucking sucks. Never again.

Mogul

Oh little worm-dirt...you are so scary...F' OFF...!!!

Offline Mogul

• Quitter
  • Interests: Pilot
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2014, 11:27:00 PM »
Yep, thanks Brett. I'm not craving I'm raging. I was expecting something in the 80 s. I wasn't expecting this. Fog, pissed off, dickhead, but. Here I am.

If I ever meet anybody that tries......... Never mind. You know....

Offline brettlees

• Epic Quitter
  • Likes Given: 6
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »
Some serious shit here. Day 82 and 83. Don't yet know about 84. Very irratable. Almost irate. Teeth feel like cold steel. Want to pull back the flesh on my arms and scrape my bones with a knife. Sharp knife. I feel the need to bury my teeth into something. Fog is medium strong. The want to chew is not there but the symptoms of quit suck. This is not a craving or a want to run down to the 7 11. This is totally my body rebuilding. And it fucking sucks. Never again.

Mogul
Hang in there man! I know you can get thru this but don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it. You have built a lot of support around you so use it man you deserve to have it there for you.

I've been battling big craves and all sorts of fun too lately. Must be some rebuilding like you say- so congrats. That's a little twisted, but not really considering how this particular quit started out!

Quit on Mogul!
This info helped me early on, and still does today: https://whyquit.com/whyquit/linksaaddiction.html

Quitters I’ve met so far: Ihatecope, >Pinched<, T-Cell, grizzlyhasclaws, Canvasback, BaseballPlayer, Cbird65, ERDVM, BradleyGuy, Ted, Zeno, AppleJack, Bronc, Knockout, MookieBlaylock, Rdad, 2mch2lv4, MN_Ben, Natro, Lippizaner, Amquash, ChristopherJ, GDubya, SRohde  -- always eager to meet more!